Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Where is the most exciting competition until now ?
Mikool 12 years ago
Juventus, Italy 2 51

In 
Premier League  between ( 
Manchester City  and 
Manchester United )

.... or
In 
Serie A  between (  
AC Milan   and  
Juventus  )

.... or
In 
La Liga  between (  
Real Madrid   and  
Barcelona  )

.... or
In  Bundesliga   between (  
Borussia Dortmund   and  Bayern Munich  )

.... or
In  
Ligue 1   between (   
Montpellier   and   Paris St Germain  )

Comments
Gennady 12 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

Premier League of course no doubt! 2nd place: AC Milan vs Juventus, gonna be very interesting in April and May.

Mikool 12 years ago
Juventus, Italy 2 51

for me 
In 
Serie A  between (  AC Milan   and  Juventus  ) specially after last match 
then 
Premier League  between ( MAN city & MAN U ) 

Monica 12 years ago
Arsenal, Italy 0 5

Premier League between ( man & man ) for the champion .. and also between ( Arsenal and chelsea ) for 4_th  place

Mikool 12 years ago
Juventus, Italy 2 51

@Gennady  ..  yes , i think April and May will be a critical  months in 
Premier League and in 
Serie A

CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

Real Madrid vs Barcelona will also be a exciting match :D

Mikool 12 years ago
Juventus, Italy 2 51

@Monica . yes ... 
( Arsenal , chelsea and Newcastle United  ) for 4_th place ....   will be an
exciting competition  

Mikool 12 years ago
Juventus, Italy 2 51

@
CR7skillz  ...  of course the match will be  
exciting  ,, but i think that real madrid .. is closer than barc. to the title !! .. what ever who will win in the match !!.. what do you think ??

Monica 12 years ago
Arsenal, Italy 0 5

@Mikool .. I hope Arsenal can  take the 4_th place .. good luck also with your team :)

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Very difficult question. Since I'm french I watch most Ligue 1,with PSG and Montpellier,both amazing season.England is first,but Bundesliga and Serie A are following.

Difensore 12 years ago
Inter, Italy 5 28

Lega Calcio for me,Juve only unbeaten side in Europe and Milan dont look to take foot of gas at moment,so is great to watch,but Mikool you forget Udinese they can suprise as Serie is fool of suprise Laliga fool gone conclusion,Germany is intresting and France eiiishhh,I hope humble Montpellier win PSG is only new owner and money,booooooh.Laliga no club apart from Barca will spoil Real title race they are just too minor to two SSpanish force.

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

I cannot say what is more exciting b/c they're all tight and anything can happen (except for La Liga). I will say that I am also pulling for Montpellier b/c I would like to see them rewarded b4 their stars are lured off. 

CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

@Difensore , Yea Juventus is this is year pretty good... maybe its because they have pirlo cuz pirlo is the guy who controls the midfield at juve...

Mikool 12 years ago
Juventus, Italy 2 51

@Difensore ,  i  don't think that   
Udinese  has a chance .. only juve or milan ....... i think also  there is a great 
competition  between (  Inter , Napoli , Roma , lazioand & 
Udinese   ) .. what do you think !?!?

Mikool 12 years ago
Juventus, Italy 2 51

@expertfootball11 .....  from France but you live In Northen Ireland and you  support RM and Germany ... is there any team you didn't know ...hhhhhhhhhhhhhh .. i think you are special :D :D

Mikool 12 years ago
Juventus, Italy 2 51

@CR7skillz ,  pirlo of course a great player but  one man can't do every thing .... is Ronaldo ..do every thing .. or there is a team ... and a manger  ... same thing for us .....  am i right ?

Mikool 12 years ago
Juventus, Italy 2 51

@Footaholic .... 
except for La Liga ... 10 points ...  don't mean that real win it at all !!

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

@Mikool: it is may not yet be mathematically impossible, but come one... even Pep admitted RM all but wrapped it up. 
Perhaps Expertfootball is a cosmopolitan football fan... has a vested interest throughout Europe.

European 12 years ago
Chelsea, Germany 2 45

And you forgot in Portugal, between Benfica and FC Porto!

RealStars 12 years ago
Liverpool, Germany 1 3

Man city and Manu takes 1st = I think that this will be really close.....Probably the next match up between the two the winner take all.
Milan and Juventus next = I think that Milan has the players needed to win this but Juventus plays really well together. I would go with Juventus in this one. (Not that I support either team)
Real Madrid and Barca = Madrid just has too big a lead Barca can't overturn it I don't think. If Barca beats Real in their match there might be some hope....If Madrid win it's all over.

Mikool 12 years ago
Juventus, Italy 2 51

@European , yes 
Benfica and FC Porto ..   sorry for forget this ... but you don't say ... Where is the most exciting competition until now ? .. !!