Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Which champion would you rather have: Chelsea or Tottenham?
Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11426

Who would you rather have as EPL champion this year between those two? And why?

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Who would you rather have as EPL champion this year between those two?

Comments
Lodatz 6 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

Although, I must say, please no more personal attack.

Fair enough. I respect that.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Why do you think that this topic is about why Chelsea won the title?
Read the topic description again please you missed a lot , just like the title race vs Chelsea and also, when Hazard scored vs your team, vs Leicester city ;)

After all, even your reasoning is horrible since I pointed out few times how it's flawed since Chelsea won the title in the past in different seasons playing or not playing in Europe we have won it both ways, not something that your team knows how to do though :D even at our worst you lost the title race to Leicester, why didn't Spurs never ever won the title when you didn't play in Europe, where was your so called "advantage of not playing in Europe" then?

Lol now that I once again destroyed your silly rant I can just keep quoting this again and again as long as you keep rereating your silly flawed reasoning...

In the end of the day, like I said, the reason for winning the title didn't matter to Chelsea whatever it was we were the best team winning 30 games last season, fact remains we won it last year and Spurs are still sht without any silverware, even in the FA cup you are not capable of reaching the final...You should quit CL football according to your own stupid logic hahaha thanks for the laughs little guy :D

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Wait you just called me cancer? After coming back so bitter after a whole year holding a grudge you called me cancer?

Reported.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

I was banned 4 weeks for a personal attack I will report you for calling me cancer. I ignored a lot bs from you calling me names and insulted my club and me but this I will not tolerate.

tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Please both. No more personal attack. We are not enjoy reading your discussion anymore. Let stop it here.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

I was banned 4 weeks for saying "stop with that sht" , he just called me cancer and he will get away with it. I will demand his ban untill it's given because I know that he deserves it.

Lodatz 6 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

I'll stop, tuan. Although I am not surprised to learn that he's engaged in ban-worthy behaviour before.

I'll reply no more here.

raimondo90 6 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Ohhh boy. I'm closing this thread, as this discussion is going nowhere and it's diluted to you two arguing.

Please just ignore each other since there seems to be some real history between you two. I'd love for Lodatz to be active again even though we don't always seem eye to eye. I respect your insight and opinion same as Golazo.

tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

@Lodaz: calling name and insulting are both strictly not allowed.

@Golazo: plz stop you no saint either.

Let stop here, any more comment other than the topic will be removed

Discussion Closed