Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Which Footballer Do You Look Like The Most (Be Honest)
Eden17Hazard17 10 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Its simple. Choose the footballer which looks most like you and add a photo of the footballer, so we can see. Lets try keep it honest, and it doesn't have to be like a twin, but just choose who looks like you the most. Seeing some professional footballers that we can actually recognise would be great. It also gives us a bit of an insight into the members on Footyroom.

I'm Bamidele

enter image description here

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Its simple. Choose the footballer which looks most like you and add a photo of the footballer, so we can see. Lets try keep it honest, and it doesn't have to be like a twin, but just choose who looks like you the most. Seeing some professional footballers that we can actually recognise would be great. It also gives us a bit of an insight into the members on Footyroom.

I'll kick things off, I look like... Raphael Varane

I'll kick things off, I look like... Raphael Varane

I'm Akina

I'm Bamidele

Comments
SoccerBoss 9 years ago
Barcelona, Russia 34 804

^You can even see it in the picture, James is crying. AWWWW, so sad ;)

SoccerBoss 9 years ago
Barcelona, Russia 34 804

^Athletico 2-1 Real Madrid

NovaRuk 9 years ago
Real Madrid/Barcelona, Malaysia 17 741

Stay on topic guys. ( - _ - ' )
I look a little bit like Ricardo Kaka. Only my hair is a bit short than his.