Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Which is your celebration ?
Ledley 5 years ago Edited
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

What is your favorite celebration that you do at home, park, in the shower or maybe at work ?

Tag a photo or a video of the celebration that your player does that you can, or cannot do.

--

I will start off.

My favorite celebration is the old Zlatan Karate kick which I cant do because, I have no idea how he does it.
It's very simple: Here is the version he did against Arsenal when he used to play for Barcelona:

its play that begins at 5:22 ! Camera angle doesn't show but he karates off of the ground and midway stops.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

What is your faviroute celebration that you do at home, park, in the shower or maybe at work ?

Tag a photo or a video of the celebration that your player does that you can, or cannot do.

--

I will start off.

My favorite celebration is the old Zlatan Karate kick which I cant do because, I have no idea how he does it.
It's very simple: Here is the version he did against Arsenal when he used to play for Barcelona:

its play that begins at 5:22 ! Camera angle doesn't show but he karates off of the ground and midway stops.

What is your favorite celebration that you do at home, park, in the shower or maybe at work ?

--

I will start off.

What is your favorite celebration that you do at home, park, maybe at work or in the shower ?

--

I will start off.

What is your favorite celebration that you do at home, park, maybe at work or in the shower ?

--

I will start off.

--

I will start off.

Comments
Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

This one: enter image description here

Eden17Hazard17 5 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC 157 4232

When playing, I usually just jog over to the teammate who provided the assist 😂😂😂

If it's a great individual goal then I might cheekily pull out one of these

enter image description here

• History

When playing, I usually just jog over to the teammate who provided the assist 😂😂😂

If it's an individual goal then I might cheekily pull out one of these

SunFlash 5 years ago
USA 19 3260

I play net mostly, so my celebration is getting up and telling people to mark up...but when I'm scoring goals, it's mostly just Berbatov, head down, walk back to my side.

I had an (American) football coach tell me as a kid that when I scored a touchdown, to look like I'd done it before. Always taken that to heart.

Ledley 5 years ago

Yea, Berbatov only did score from 5 star moves. Head down no emotion that was easy stuff.

@Eden you are more a Cesc Fabregas or a finisher ?

Eden17Hazard17 5 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

I'm a finisher, hence why I jog over to the teammate who provided the assist.

Most of my goals are just tidy finishes from inside or just outside the box, hence why the celebrations are almost always low key.

Ledley 5 years ago

Oic.

I now understand why I celebrate all my goals now. Hahaha!

Always, i was always thinking to the strikers that do score, one should celebrate it!

_Gonzi_ 5 years ago Edited
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

i'm real cocky with the celebrations. it's either the cr7 calma calma and point to myself or the benedetto stick the tongue out while i run past you.

• History

i'm real cocky with the celebrations. it's either the cr7 calma calma or the benedetto stick the tongue out while i run past you.

i'm real cocky with the celebrations. it's either the cr7 calma calma and point to myself or the benedetto stick the tongue out while i run past you.

Ledley 5 years ago

Gonzi, i trust you do the Ronaldo celebration everyone does on Fifa im not sure what its called. But its the 180 spin and the crowed also boooooooooos and celebrates when he does it. Used to hate it and not understand, but i guess he lets of some heat and steam when he does it. I think its called right here, right now. Levels of on his Calma calma.

Oh god that river plate one just reminded me of something i will post in tomorrow. Re; Derby celebrations intense _

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

Gonzi, i trust you do the Ronaldo celebration everyone does on Fifa im not sure what its called. But its the 180 spin and the crowed also boooooooooos and celebrates when he does it.

This one? enter image description here

DonAndres 5 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

It has to be this one.enter image description here

Ledley 5 years ago

Yeah thats the one Emo ! Spinn ... Boooooooom.

@Andres I think only Messi has the right to do that one.

Ledley 5 years ago

Ok the derby goals:

Subotic to Robben after penalty miss:

Delli Alli and Son Handshake:

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

@Ledley If you believe in Karma, then you know Subotic didn't get away scot free. :P

DarthFooty 5 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1099

I had two in my hay day. One was running and pointing to the sky, a shout out to my mother who had passed.

The other, and main one was a jog to the corner flag, slight hop and stand at attention giving a salute.

Ledley 5 years ago

@Emobot7 But an amazing heya nonetheless.

@Footy Sorry to hear about your mother man. I point to the sky as well. To give thanks to above. Your second celebration was like Adebayor ?

DarthFooty 5 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1099

@Ledley Thank you and yes, similar to Adebayor. :)

Ledley 5 years ago Edited

@Footy, Adebayor was class (every first season). Forgot how good he could be on his day.

Loved the way he celebrated scoring at Man United.

• History

@Footy, Adebayor was class (every first season). Forgot how good he could be on his day.

Loved the way he celebrated scoring at Man United.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzSc7ea1YOY 1:23

Ledley 5 years ago

Martin Tyler goals:

Lampard vs Stoke City running around like a madmen.

Ji-Dong Won vs Man City delirious for last placed Sunderland.

tiki_taka 5 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

I often celebrate like a tennis player, or with the nearest teammate. But once I scored a very important goal in coupe de France vs a third division side, I went running to people who followed us. Magical I was 17yo, I stopped Football of XI few months later so it was my best memory.

Emobot7 5 years ago Edited
538 11432

@tiki Thats great man, feel like a memory you should cherish indeed. Sad to say I can't even start to imaging the feeling but I'm glad for you nevertheless.

• History

@tiki Thats great man, feel like a memory you should cherish indeed. Sad to say I can't even start to imaging the feeling.