Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Who is the best Premier League player of all time?
Comments
raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Ur question makes no sense. Who as in player? What as in team? Which era?

MessiDona 12 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 19 248

lmao... 

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Ok now it makes a bit more sense. If ur talking about this year then It's tough. there has been so many top players in the premier league. Vorm (Swansea keeper) has been top class being his first year in the league. I give him props. He has preform better than de gea. Also hart has been incredible and saved City in many occasions

MessiDona 12 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 19 248

he said of all time.. I'd say cantona just cause of his epic karate kick :D. But right now definitely van persie and joe hart. 

Gennady 12 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

Ryan Giggs / Alan Shearer / Thierry Henry

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Cantona and Scholes and giggs.

thijsFCB 12 years ago
Barcelona, Netherlands 45 223

Cantona

devilz 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 47 670

giggs, Emile heskey.

This comment is disliked by many users (show)
Nobody 12 years ago
Chelsea, Portugal 6 87

Almunia

CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

henry , dennis bergkamp and cantona

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

henry, catona, vidic, rooney and pique was pretty awesome aswell

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Every striker at Man Utd are fabulous !

VanTheMan 12 years ago
Arsenal 5 263

i'd say alan shearer!

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

The Top 4 picks I think are as follows: Alan Shearer, Eric Cantona, Thierry Henry, & Dennis Bergkamp.
Now here is my take on each...
ALAN SHEARER: Top scorer in the history of the prem. Absolute goal magnet. THE poster-boy for goalpoaching.
Eric Cantona: Big player with an even bigger attitude. Capable of changing a game. Always a favorite of the media. Never took no for an answer

Dennis Bergkamp: You CANNOT overrate this man's contribution to English football. IMO when he came to England football was played the way it had been for the last 50 years. This man single-handedly raised the technical abilities of the league and encouraged many other foreigners to ply their trade in England.  Capable of the absolute sublime. One of the classiest players to ever grace a field.
Thierry Henry: MY CHOICE FOR BEST TO EVER PLAY IN THE MODERN PL.  This man had everything. Record breaker? Check. Unstoppable scorer? Check. Breakneck speed that gave defenders nightmares? Check. Beautiful Dribbling and technical ability? Check. He, along with Bergkamp, was one of the major figures in Arsenal's Unbeaten "Invincible" side (a side many, including myself feel was the best single-season squad to play in the modern PL).  All in all these are just my opinions but that is my rationale.

john_key 12 years ago
Liverpool, England 2 46

Kenny Dalglis