Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Who Is The Coolest And Nicest Member On Footyroom?
ChelseaRox10 12 years ago
Chelsea, England U19 142 979

For Me I Would Definetly Say Koldimere...

Comments
naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

@RAZORXTREME : NO ONE knows any of us in real world .... its all about this site and how are we dealing with everyone here  !! so why bother about their real world

Tuanis 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

with so many trolls it gets hard to find the coolest/nicest member...

ChelseaRox10 12 years ago
Chelsea, England U19 142 979

Another nice user is Footyroom

SuperRobinVanPersie 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 11 196

Apart from trolls, everybody on FootyRoom is cool :D

kenkichiotaka 12 years ago
Manchester United, Japan 47 1894

Everyone except trolls are nice here!!!

Gojira 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 12 122

MatthewHerb, GunnerAFC, SuperRobinVanPersie, koldimere, Heisinburg, etc. Nice guys.

Stanker 12 years ago
Barcelona, Japan 5 238

kenkichiotaka and pikachu... japaneses rule!

This comment is disliked by many users (show)
Manager 12 years ago
8 8

Not to be offending or something, but is this a gay site? By the way, I have never seen a worse site than this that has "spanish eyes". If you watch line-ups, best players etc. that people choose, this is hopeless. Be objective. ramos and pique aren't better than for example Vidic, Coentrão and Marcelo. They are all die-hard working players. And stop with the spanish midfield!! Iniesta is normal, same with silva, fabregas and busquets. Maybe xavi is between the best..

Nico10 12 years ago
Barcelona, Moldova 38 290

@Manager do you really think Coentrao is better than Ramos and Pique? haha you made my day!! 

Manager 12 years ago
8 8

Of course? What is your argument?

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

@manager Let me get this straight...you call this website gay because everyone here has an affinity towards Spanish players? I've never seen any one coming up with such a narrow view. You can't blame people here for that. Much as I dislike what Spain did to Deutschland in the '08 EURO final, Spain are still number 1 on the FIFA list. Some of the best players are from Spain! Barcelona have some the best players as well deal with it! And further more I visit the forum often and everyone comes with different players from different countries as some of the best. Check the threads if you don't believe me.

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

Just don't bring your skewed opinion about footyroom based on what a few people say! That's all...

Heisinburg 12 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

@Manager,

Everyone's entitled to their opinion, but then again, I guess you called this site "gay" because no one really admires you, nor have even heard of you until now.....

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

@Manager : Don't be a dick,Spanish players are top class and Ramos,Xavi,Piqué are far better than what you just said. Don't forget Muniain and Susaeta.

bluezz 12 years ago
Chelsea 14 724

in my opinion the heisinburg ( very friendly) and the arsenal fans ( koldimere,gunnerafc and superRVP) 

JuanMata10 12 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

Koldimere & Gennady 

Raz0RXtreme 12 years ago
Chelsea, Netherlands 2 26

this post is complete bullshit, i hav neva seen a bigger bunch of pussies than y'all,psht, then that bastard   koldmere or koldpussy hahaha comes and disses me yet he claims he is the nicest on this post, y'all can go suck on dicks.

Raz0RXtreme 12 years ago
Chelsea, Netherlands 2 26

to me koldimere is the biggest dick, and u peaple still give him a million likes after a "nice guy" dises  a guy who is just giving his opinion, u guys are just suckin this bastards dick!!!

JuanMata10 12 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

biitch pls shut up and keep on sucking 

Heisinburg 12 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

@Raz0RXtreme

Your spelling is horrible