Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Who will win it!!-World Cup 2018
CrazyBoss 8 years ago
Manchester United, Italy 6 323

Hey guys!!
who do u think will win the world cup in 2018?

Comments
Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

France or Netherland would be nice, Germany will no doubt be a strong contender but so will Spain, Argentina and Portugal. I don't expect much from Russia unless they take drastic measure. Good luck to them tough. :)

CrazyBoss 8 years ago

Yeah well said bro!!...:)...completely agree!!
France and Argentina are prolly the favorites but Germany and Portugal are right up there!!

SergioAguero10 8 years ago
Manchester City, Argentina 6 348

I can't see Portugal getting far....I expect the semi-finals to include Argentina, Germany, France and Australia.......Netherlands would be gd tho.....play Sneijder....Legend that fella!!!

saatvik10 8 years ago
Manchester United, India 27 540

^^^ That is if Netherlands qualify. It's not an easy group at all. Definetely more difficult than Iceland and Czech Republic...

I agree @saatvik10.....jus would be gd for them....but I can't see them qualifying!!! Who do you want to win??

saatvik10 8 years ago

@SergioAguero10 I don't "want" anybody to win. I used to support Netherlands until RVP was there, but now it seems his international career is over. So I'm kind of undecided. If I had to name some teams, I think Argentina or France would be good. But above all, I want the team that plays the best football to win.

I agree exaclty @saatvik10....excellent call!!! Although I support Argentina, I want an interesting WC 2018, no a "Park the Bus" WC 2018!! Agreed?? (That RVP header goal for Netherlands.....insane!!)

BOBBY123 8 years ago
Barcelona, Australia 5 275

@SergioAguero10
You from Australia man?..i am. Im a bit surprised how you predict them to get to the Semi's, They are improving and are a very descent side tho, would absolutely love it if they could!

saatvik10 8 years ago

@SergioAguero10 Yes, and I was actually watching that Spain-Netherlands game at 4:00 AM in the night. So I couldn't even scream in celebration because everybody was sleeping...

CrazyBoss 8 years ago

lol......done that before @saatvick10....lol....;)

@saatvik10....yes that wos absolutely incredible that goal.....sad u couldn;t go mad after seeing it....LOL. :p

@BOBBY123, yes I am Australian. I come from Northam, WA. Where are you from in Australia?? Also, Argentina will definietly be one of the favourites.....A squad buffed with Dybala, Messi back....surely you can see them getting places. BTW plz accept my friend request m8......How old r u?

liomessi10 8 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

if germany were not there argentina would win the world cup every year. 3 years in a row they knocked us out.

liomessi10 8 years ago

@sergioaguero10 you always ask how old people are just look on their profile.

@liomessi10....thnx for the advice vro...im fairly new to the site, and just got carried away.....But don't get me wrong...I am a diehard football fan!! Yup ino...Germany will be strong this year.....but sigh...surely a buffed Arge squad, with Messi back, Dybala leading (NOT HIGUAIN), whe will put up a far stronger challenge. But don't forget the likes of France, who look a different side since last Euro's!!

liomessi10 8 years ago

^would be nice to see an argentina squad with di maria, aguero, and dybala up front with messi just behind them. higuain, vietto, icardi, or correa can be bench options. pastore and kranevitter behind messi.

Yup.....agreed @ liomessi10.....Icardi and Higuain as bench options. Aguero centre, Dybala secondary striker, Messi behind or wing, Di maria take wings....That'd be insane. The have Rojo, Otamendi.....Then the Banana in goals :Romero in his yellow...LOL

Lilywhite 8 years ago
28 468

Well I certainly hope Belgium can make a "comeback" and get out the true potential of this team. Other than that I think we have four clear favorites who I see in the semis unless they face eacother:

- Germany | World champions, do we even need to say anything about this machine team?
- Portugal | European champions, good coach and a fantastic talent pool up and coming (best in world after Germany). Don't get fooled by weak qualifying, they always do that and go far in tournaments.
- France | European finalist, quality team with some amazing youngster coming up. I just feel this team has a wonderful unity we haven't seen of French teams in last few years.
- Argentina | World finalist, same thing as France and will want to revenge last final's defeat.

I see a final of Germany against Portugal or France.

tiki_taka 8 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Spain - Argentina - Germany - Brazil, France and Italy are outsiders.

Agree @LilyWhite and @tiki_taka......but these are the semi-final favourites I see......Argentina, Brazil, Germany and Spain. I can't see Portugal gettin anywhere, and France will put up a gd fight no doubt. @Lilywhite, hopefully we see a better Belgium side....which KDB and Hazard can propel to future glory.......Spain are goin insane ATM...

Lilywhite 8 years ago
28 468

Italy (and maybe even Brazil) bigger favorites than Portugal and Belgium? Don't think so.

Also see people discussing Netherlands a lot, yeah they are a "World Cup nation" as opposed to a "Euro nation", but they need to show something more if to have a chance at even semis here.