Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Who will win it!!-World Cup 2018
CrazyBoss 8 years ago
Manchester United, Italy 6 323

Hey guys!!
who do u think will win the world cup in 2018?

Comments
SergioAguero10 8 years ago
Manchester City, Argentina 6 348

Yes I see ur point!! But Portugal may be favourites....but come off the grass.....Italy will play well.....Brazil are one of the most dangerous sides with their new attacking threat......and unless something major happens to Belgium, they are not going to be a serious contender!! In terms of player strength, I would rate belgium among the top 4.......but nothing seems to be working for them...which is the reason they are 'dormant' until something changes!!

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

@lily Would love to see Belgium do well though. Lets hope the new coach manage to make them play well together.

For Brazil, they will either be stellar and reach the semi or the quarter final or messed up in the group stage. :p

Spain, Italy, Portugal and Netherland all are strong side would could do well depending on how they veteran fare in my opinion, if they start degrading by 2018 (they sadly could) then, their chance will be much weaker. :(

France and Germany however are team that have a lot of youth player and of player in their prime, so I wouldn't be suprised to see them do well no matter what.

Phenohyte 8 years ago
3 122
  1. France
  2. Germany
  3. Argentina
  4. Belgium
  5. Spain
  6. Italy
  7. Portugal
  8. Chile
  9. Brazil
  10. Croatia
Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

@Phenohyte Chile still need to qualify though. :(

Phenohyte 8 years ago
3 122

@Emobot7 I think they will, after the 2 previous Copas, they will be hard to beat as hell.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

@Phenohyte For sure, they will have the momentum but I don't feel they are unbeatable at all. They are one of the most solid south americain team I seen in a while but sadly, I feel they need to be more consistent in front of goal, they are also one of the team with a few vets if I'm not wrong, so if those degrade before the tournament, gonna be tough. Still, definetly a dangerous side. I just wish they would do better in the qualification. They still need to get a few point and are not dominating their game at all. :(

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

The USMNT just fired Jurgen Klinsmann. Chance to win increased exponentially.

louis_van_gaal 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 38 786

As a dutch fan, I don't have very high hopes at all for us in 2018. This team is just too young and unexperienced and quite honestly are just not as talented as many of the other teams out there. I hope we at least qualify for the tournament to start off.

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

^ I also hope argentina qualify lol. But reaching a fifth final in a row would be a monumental task, impossible really. I just want to see integration of younger players that will give us a good fight in copa america 2019

Gennady 6 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

Well a lot of people predicted France :)

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Gennady I got no regret, despite saying I expected Germany and Spain to do well. XD But more seriously, I can't believe I had called Chile not qualifying. :O

the_bald_genius 6 years ago
10 1583

all my supports are out: argentina, uruguay and belgium lol

Tomson 6 years ago
Bayern Munich 0 10

I thought Brazil or Germany, but they have played so low, i dont even want to discuss this. But France looks as a team, so probably they will do it.