Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Who Will Win The Premier League????
Hadyn2003 6 years ago
Manchester City, Brazil 1 10

Who does everyone think will win the prem this year??
Personally i think it is going to be close between Manchester City and Manchester United........then followed closely by spurs and chelsea!!!!

Comments
Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Eden The mistake actually come from Marcus. He should have doubled it instead of adding. :U

Golefty 6 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

Man city fam

Golefty 6 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

United's loss to Huddersfield may have been the nail in the coffin, i think they will have a hard time closing the gap on pep, united must bank on pep losing some easy games now

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

KTBFFHSWE

Does anyone seriously believe Chelsea will compete for the title this year?

Nope, last season 13 players was enough. With UCL and PL being more intense, 30 wins is impossible. I believe Chelsea have like 3 losses already. I can't see them going on that massive winning streak again.

I mean, that game yesterday should show how badly Chelsea's midfield is without Kante. The guy is like 3 in one, he gives confidence to the entire team and helps his team win. To be honest, only Hazard and Alonso played to their usual standards yesterday.

Conte did a very good job last season with the set of players he had last season, and the transfers this year is even worse imo.

Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11432

Man City 31 point
United and Spurs 23 point
Chelsea 22 point

City are sure favorite now, its ain't gonna be easy to beat them now. Chelsea still seem quite good despite having CL this season as well and will propably be a big pain for their opponent in the PL. Imo, they are still as dangerous as Spurs or as United. The low difference of point between those 3 at the moment goes to show it.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Man City 31 point
United and Spurs 23 point
Chelsea 22 point

City are sure favorite now, its ain't gonna be easy to beat them now. Chelsea still seem quite good despite adding CL this season and will propably be a big pain for their opponent. Imo, they are still as dangerous as Spurs or as United. The low difference of point between those 3 at the moment goes to show it.

raimondo90 6 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Best thing City can do is get about a 10 point lead for around February so they can put some serious effort to the CL. With the squad they have they can lift the EPL with ease and CL will depend on the draws.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@raimondo 10 point lead around that time would propably mean they win PL, after all, I read somewhere that most team who have a decent lead by that time went out to win the league. I really just hope they keep that form in CL, English need to go farther.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

A post shared by Will Dalton (@willdalton01) on

Meaning as soon as Fernandinho or De Bruyne get out of shape City will start to drop points left and right.

And the transfer window was not as tragical as everyone is saying, he got a 24 year old Morata that never played as constant football before and he's owning the league right now even after being injured, in January 1 good midfield signing and we can hunt down Man City.

mancitydude 6 years ago
Manchester City, England U20 B 4 244

Anyone who thinks Chelsea or United have a bigger chance than Tottenham need to open their eyes!!!!!
United were doing well like city last season for the firs few games........but look at them now.
Chelsea are inconsistent: Burnley? Crystal Palace?
Tottenham however are doing very well - without injuries :D - and if they continue I think they will clinch second spot behind.........
................who else but.......MANCHESTER CITY!!!!!!!!!!

Marcus2011 6 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

I will change my mind about Chelsea situation if in winter we buy a player or two then we can defenitly push for the title. City's lead is nothing this early. this won't be a surprise to anyone when city starts dropping points because this is epl.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@mancitydude Someone sure is excited. XD

@Marcus2011 True, it will happen, the question is, by then, will they have suceeded in gaining enough momentum and point to stay on top?

Marcus2011 6 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

No they haven't.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Marcus Of course not, but they haven't dropped much point yet, what I'm saying is, the moment they do, it might be too late, if they get something like 13 point ahead of the other team, then its gonna be really hard to catch up to them no matter if they start being inconsistent. :(

Wazza2000 6 years ago
Chelsea, England 1 29

Chelsea have still got the masterclass to win....look at Man City last season.....started good, then dropped out...if Chelsea carry on like they did against Man u then they are serious contenders. Believe me, this season is by no means over yet. GO YOU MIGHTY BLUES!