• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Where do you guys think he is going:

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

Was is a mistake for him to leave Barca and join PSG:

Emobot7 5 years ago Edited
538 11432

PSG is asking around 300M euro for him, is that too much?

• History

PSG is asking around 300M euro for him, is that too much?

quikzyyy 5 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

no one can afford him so, doubt it.

538 11432

@quikzyyy Well, it seem like a bunch of club are ready to give over 100M + some players, which might be enough to convince PSG.

• History

@quikzyyy Well, it seem like a bunc of club are ready to give over 100M + some players, which might be enough to convince PSG.

quikzyyy 5 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Yeah, that is one thing, but the next problem is Neymar already astronomical salary. Who is going to pay this priimadona more than PSG? his current salary is: £775,477 a week.

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

@quikzyyy I think its going to depend on his mood and on his priority. If he really has given up on PSG project and has enough of playing for them (or feel insulted about what PSG said about him), then he might be more inclined to accept a reduced salary. Anyway, if Ronaldo move to Juventus taught me something, if there is a big player involved, there is a lots of impossible stuff that start to sound more possible. Remain to be seen if this can be the case for Neymar as well though.

iHEARTfootball 5 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

if he moves back to Barcelona, then he'll be deemed a hypocrite for the rest of his career.

538 11432

@iHEART Well, his reputation, for me at least, is already pretty low, so it won't change much, beside, have you seen how many hypocrite and snake there is in football? Hummels, Gotze, Delph, Higuain, Pogba, Bonucci, etc... And thats just recently, anyway, he won't be the first or the last, thats what I'm trying to say.

• History

@iHEART Well, his reputation, for me at least, is already pretty low, so it won't change, beside, have you seen how many hypocrite and snake there is in football? Hummels, Gotze, Delph, Higuain, Pogba, Bonucci, etc... And thats just recently, anyway, he won't be the first or the last.

DarthFooty 5 years ago Edited
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1098

From 90Mins on MSN Sports

​Neymar's departure from Paris Saint-Germain is seeming like a more realistic prospect by the day, as a report from Spain has listed the multitude of reasons as to why the Brazilian wants out of the club this summer, including everything from tough-tackling opponents to the press.

The 27-year-old arrived in Paris for a fee near the £200m mark in 2017, seemingly intent on emerging from the shadow of Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo and cementing his status as a potential Ballon d'Or winner.

Despite maintaining his prolific form, however - scoring 51 goals in 58 appearances for the Ligue 1 champions - he has only seen his stock fall due to a combination of injuries, disciplinary issues and (most crucially) a lack of success in the Champions League, and reports surfaced this week suggesting that PSG ​would be open to selling.

He is believed to be ​keen on a return to ​Barcelona, and ​SPORT claim to know why, citing sources near the player in explaining why he is so unhappy in the French capital.

They claim that the divided nature of the dressing room isn't to Neymar's tastes, while the harsh treatment he receives from opponents coupled with the lack of protection from referees add to a growing list of concerns.

He is also believed to be unhappy with the 'unattractive competition', feeling that playing to less than 20,000 people in some away games is beneath him, and leading him to the belief that PSG is a 'small' club not on the level of Barça.

It is reported that he knew at the end of last season that he wanted to leave, but the final straw was the club's poor run of form towards the end of the season, as they lost five of nine matches after Ligue 1 was sewn up.

His heart is now set on a return to Barca, it seems, with his relationship with Lionel Messi cited as one of the primary reasons there, and with ​Philippe Coutinho being heavily linked with a move in the other direction, it remains to be seen if a sensational deal could yet be done.

​Real Madrid have also been linked while Neymar has apparently been back in Catalonia, house hunting.

• History

From 90Mins on MSN Sports

​Neymar's departure from Paris Saint-Germain is seeming like a more realistic prospect by the day, as a report from Spain has listed the multitude of reasons as to why the Brazilian wants out of the club this summer, including everything from tough-tackling opponents to the press.
The 27-year-old arrived in Paris for a fee near the £200m mark in 2017, seemingly intent on emerging from the shadow of Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo and cementing his status as a potential Ballon d'Or winner.
Despite maintaining his prolific form, however - scoring 51 goals in 58 appearances for the Ligue 1 champions - he has only seen his stock fall due to a combination of injuries, disciplinary issues and (most crucially) a lack of success in the Champions League, and reports surfaced this week suggesting that PSG ​would be open to selling.

He is believed to be ​keen on a return to ​Barcelona, and ​SPORT claim to know why, citing sources near the player in explaining why he is so unhappy in the French capital.
They claim that the divided nature of the dressing room isn't to Neymar's tastes, while the harsh treatment he receives from opponents coupled with the lack of protection from referees add to a growing list of concerns.
He is also believed to be unhappy with the 'unattractive competition', feeling that playing to less than 20,000 people in some away games is beneath him, and leading him to the belief that PSG is a 'small' club not on the level of Barça.

It is reported that he knew at the end of last season that he wanted to leave, but the final straw was the club's poor run of form towards the end of the season, as they lost five of nine matches after Ligue 1 was sewn up.
His heart is now set on a return to Barca, it seems, with his relationship with Lionel Messi cited as one of the primary reasons there, and with ​Philippe Coutinho being heavily linked with a move in the other direction, it remains to be seen if a sensational deal could yet be done.
​Real Madrid have also been linked while Neymar has apparently been back in Catalonia, house hunting.

Ledley 5 years ago Edited
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

BenzemaNeymar

ESPN UK retweeted this photo of Benz and Neymar.

• History

BenzemaNeymar

ESPN UK retreeted this photo of Benz and Neymar.

nandaYNWA 5 years ago
Liverpool, Australia 87 946

neymar to sign for benzema confirmed

_Pelle_ 5 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6884

Forget Neymar leaving PSG for less than 200M... go on and have your wet fantasies trying to make reality of scam bids.

No matter how condescending you try to be towards PSG this transfer aint happening unless the right bid comes in.

And forget about bids like 100M plus Bale or Coutinho... PSG is not in need of washed up or rejcted players.

Right bid or no deal... is the only language that will work.

Madridista11 5 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

@Pelle

I'm willing to put up $2.50 US and half of a croissant for Neymar

quikzyyy 5 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I can add one kebab with chilli..

_Pelle_ 5 years ago

All your life savings💪

_Pelle_ 5 years ago Edited

@iHEARTfootball: I mean even we PSG fans know he joined the club for money. All the talk about how he liked it in barca was already hypocritical. Yes he could have stayed like and with Messi but thats not who he is. We saw it already when he first went to Barca, we saw it when he went to PSG... it wouldnt surprise me if we see it again. If he would go back, its not for the love of barca, its because he dont want to be in PSG. The fact that Barcas antagonist Real madrid are also in the discussion for a deal is speaking volumes.

The real loyal fans he has are the brazilians, because their national team is the only team he cant leave if the money calls.

I dont blame him for wanting money though, we all do. I just dont want to hear talks about how much a player likes a club, but wouldnt hesitate to leave if the circumstances (especially economic) were favorable.

His regular supporters, like me, support him only on the pitch wearing our teams jersey while focusing on football.

But if his antics hurt locker room atmosphere, team, club etc then you start to question if it is worth the money and time spent. And not to forget like some already pointed out, he’s been injury prone last years. All his talks about ligue 1 players going hard on him is mainly for sake of not diminishing his value, which is actually high mainly because of his trade mark. A world class talent like him will be tightly guarded anywhere he goes.

Emobot is unfortunately on the right track, Neymars reputation isnt the best... but the difference between him and those players mentioned (maybe except for maybe Pogba) is that they are very expensive, on a higher level. Which makes it more painful when a player is kind of a hypocrite.

• History

@iHEARTfootball: I mean even we PSG fans know he joined the club for money. All the talk about how he liked it in barca was already hypocritical. Yes he could have stayed like and with Messi but thats not who he is. We saw it already when he first went to Barca, we saw it when he went to PSG... it wouldnt surprise me if we see it again. If he would go back, its not for the love of barca, its because he dont want to be in PSG. The fact that Barcas antagonist Real madrid are also in the discussion for a deal is speaking volumes.

The real loyal fans he has are the brazilians, because their national team is the only team he cant leave if the money calls.

I dont blame him for wanting money though, we all do. I just dont want to hear talks about how much a player likes a club, but wouldnt hesitate to leave if the circumstances (especially economic) were favorable.

His regular supporters, like me, support him only on the pitch wearing our teams jersey while focusing on football.

But if his antics hurt locker room atmosphere, team, club etc then you start to question if it is worth the money and time spent. And not to forget like some already pointed out, he’s been injury prone last years. All his talks about ligue 1 players going hard on him is mainly for sake of not diminishing his value, which is actually high mainly because of his trade mark. A world class talent like him will be tightly guarded anywhere he goes.

Emobot is unfortunately a bit true, Neymars reputation isnt the... but the difference between him and those players mentioned (maybe except Pogba) is that they are very expensive. Which makes it more painful when a player is kind of a hypocrite.

Madridista11 5 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

@Pelle

All your life savings💪

DAAAAAAAAMNNNN!

• History

@Pelle

DAAAAAAAAMNNNN!

_Pelle_ 5 years ago

@Madridista11
enter image description here

enter image description here

Lord_Cavani 5 years ago
0 13

So we kbow that PSG are keeping me this season. Ill carry the torch boys !!