Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Winter transfer rumours and deals
amir_keal 5 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

With the new transfer window, I thought it would be a good idea to get some discussion and news going on. I hope we can see a lot of activity. Here are some deals that are rumored to happen.

Chelsea target Callum Wilson is staying at Bournesmouth, according to Eddie Howe
Lucas Hernandez is going nowhere, according to Atletico
Bayern have joined the race for De Jong
Barcelona want loan deal for Murillo (DONE)
Arsenal to loan out Ozil
Alex Sandro to sign new contract at Juventus (DONE)
PSG looking at Lemina for a Rabiot replacement
Arsenal want Pavon from Boca Juniors
City look to get Isco for 100 million to replace Silva

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

With the new transfer window, I thought it would be a good idea to get some discussion and news going on. I hope we can see a lot of activity. Here are some deals that are rumored to happen.

Chelsea target Callum Wilson is staying at Bournesmouth, according to Eddie Howe
Lucas Hernandez is going nowhere, according to Atletico
Bayern have joined the race for De Jong
Barcelona want loan deal for Murillo (DONE)
Arsenal to loan out Ozil
Alex Sandro to sign new contract at Juventus
PSG looking at Lemina for a Rabiot replacement
Arsenal want Pavon from Boca Juniors
City look to get Isco for 100 million to replace Silva

Comments
NovaRuk 5 years ago
Real Madrid/Barcelona, Malaysia 17 741

I don't think that Isco deal will happen

quikzyyy 5 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Arsenal to loan out Ozil

lol, why, that makes no sense.

JozeV2 5 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Greece 6 214

Pulisic to Chelsea might happen lads!

Also Isco won't happen this window maybe at the summer due to all the heat City and PSG gathered from FFP violations, but it probably will happen. Isco is pure class

I heard rumors of Ozil going for Italy either one of the Milano teams but the rumors seem fake.

• History

Pulisic might happen lads!

Pulisic to Chelsea might happen lads!

Also Isco won't happen this window maybe at the summer due to all the heat City and PSG gathered from FFP violations, but it probably will happen. Isco is pure class

amir_keal 5 years ago

quikzyyy

Probably one that won't happen, hearing a lot of moves to Italy as well, I don't think it'll happen

JozeV2

Pulisic to Chelsea might happen lads

Wouldn't be surprised, Dortmund did say they will sell anyone that isn't directly in their plans. Since Sancho is starting, this might happen. But wouldn't you want to get a new ST before splashing on Pulisic

Some more transfer rumours:

Moses wants more playing time and is looking at Palace as the answer
PSG want Gueye to come to them, they feel someone breaking the opponent's play is what they need

the_bald_genius 5 years ago
10 1583

Lol i wonder why eriksen is always not on radar list. Underrated guy in trsf window as always

NutMegYoutube 5 years ago
Bayern Munich, Nepal 2 4

I agree man!

tiki_taka 5 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Pepe on free agent, anyone interested ?

amir_keal 5 years ago

thebaldgenius

Lol i wonder why eriksen is always not on radar list. Underrated guy in trsf window as always

I think if he doesn't sign by the summer, a lot of clubs can go for him!

tiki_taka

150k a week, thanks for the offer but nah.

Some more rumours:

Juventus have joined Inter and Bayern's pursuit in Ramsey
Hazard has apparently urged Chelsea to sign Fekir
Thomas Partey is unhappy about lack of game time at Atletico
Neil Warnock is unsure of the Sala deal from Nantes
Ole Gunnar Solskjær is interested in re signing King
Ribery is looking to stay in Bayern for an extra year
Flamini has rejoined Getafe (DONE)
Andreas Pereira is looking to go to Santos

tiki_taka 5 years ago Edited

amir, he is Free at the difference of Benatia or Boateng, even a 33 yo CB would cost 20-25 mil with the actual market. Getting him for a one year contract or 2 is a cheap deal. the question is whether he still got it or not, didnt followed him much in Turkish league.

Barça paid 2 mil to get the loan of Murillo, having Vermaelen and Umtiti injured, he will be logically our back up for the rest of the season. the colombian got a Spanish nationality so he wont cost an extra europeen place in the line up.

• History

amir, he is Free at the difference of Benatia or Boateng, even a 33 yo CB would cost 20-25 mil with the actual market. Getting him for a one year contract or 2 is a cheap deal. the question is whether he still got it or not, didnt followed him much in Turkish league.

Barça paid 2 mil to get the loan of Murillo, having Vermaelen and Umtiti injured, he will be logically our back up for the rest of the season.

Eden17Hazard17 5 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Dortmund are willing to sell Pulisic if it means they get Thorgan Hazard.

Why don't we just go after Thorgan?

JozeV2 5 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 6 214

@Eden17

Why not both ? evil smile

amir_keal 5 years ago

tiki_taka

Looking at our CBs, we have Sokratis, Koscienly, Holding, Mustafi and Mavropanos. We have plenty more youth, but I'm looking at the main guys here. Pepe's play style is more like Sokratis and Mavropanos. We could get him in for a while, but I say that Koscienly looks like a different player from what he was. He had a pretty poor season last season but so did everyone else. Difference is that he doesn't look like he will get to best form, unlike Mustafi. Bearing in mind Pepe is older than him, and his style is similar to Sokratis, who has been excellent, I don't think that would be the smartest buy. I would rather push for Koiulibaly, who is world class, and just as good as peak Pepe. Pay 75 million and pay him around 125k a week. Luckily Napoli have a low wage structure, we can take advantage of that. He is also a ball playing CB, Mustafi is good but he is upgradeable.

As for Murrilo, you had to get a quick deal done. He hasn't been playing that much so that's why it was good for both sides.

Eden17Hazard17 5 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC 157 4232

This is where we need Thorgan. Willian works hard but has never had the goals to his game like Schurlle, Salah, or even De Bruyne did in their minimal chances while they were at Chelsea. We kept him because of Mourinho and his defensive approach, but now its time for a goal getter.

• History

This is where we need Thorgan. Willian works hard but has never had the goals to his game like Schurlle, Salah, or even De Bruyne in their minimal chances while they were at Chelsea. We kept him because of Mourinho and his defensive approach, but now its time for a goal getter.

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

Would love to know Emre take on this. Haven't watched him at Besiktas a lot. He isn't as good as what he used to be but I still think he will make mid-table team happy.

@Eden17 Beside, Willian is a bit old for a winger, I expect his pace to only go down from here on. It really wouldn't be bad to sign a young winger would could slowly get into the role of replacing him.

amir_keal 5 years ago

Eden17Hazard17

Don't you need a ST more though? I know Hazard is there currently, but I think he's a better winger.

Some more updates:

Zaha to Yifang FC for 44 million) (Carrasco and Gaitan play there too)
Kovacic is very happy at Chelsea, and intends to stay there for more than his loan
PSG have joined the Ramsey race
Spurs have added a year on Alderweirld's deal, but have included a buyout clause of 25 million (DONE)

Eden17Hazard17 5 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

@amir

Well we're linked with Higuain who I'd happily take over Morata, and I think that swap deal will be done in January. Higuain's 31 and past his peak, but has history with Sarri so it's a good option for now, but I think if we are to invest in a long-term world-class striker, it'll get done in the summer.

I doubt we'll invest in a long-term winger in January either, but yeah we definitely need both a striker and a winger.

amir_keal 5 years ago

I've heard that too, I think that Higuain will fix your problems. I think Pulisic might end up going to you in the summer, rather than now. Also I'm hearing that Hudson Odoi might go to Bayern for 13 million now, what would you think of that?

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

@Eden @Amir Heard the deal with Higuain is basically next to impossible because the only moment Milan are capable of signing him is next summer, meaning they cannot sell or trade him this winter. Also, Milan are still counting on him. It suck cause I would have been really curious to see if he could have done well at Chelsea.

Also, Pulisic to Chelsea could apparently become a reality in the summer. There some talk he already said he is ok with a move with the blues.

tiki_taka 5 years ago

enter image description here

Hoolgate on loan to WBA.

Imminent,Luis Muriel given 2 off days to pass medical tests for Fiorentina : Sevilla -> Fio

Monaco wants Pepe, And Llorente set to go back to Bilbao.