Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Winter transfer window rumours!
Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11432

So, its not yet time for the winter transfer window but its coming soon, so its a good time to share the rumours you hear! Let me start:

• Steven N'Zonzi who has confirmed having trouble with his manager since the game against Liverpool and is reportly looking to leave Sevilla as soon as possible. Arsenal, Everton and Juventus are all linked with the midfielder.

• Kepa Arrizabalaga, young goalkeeper from Atletic Bilbao could be Real Madrid first recruit of the winter transfer window and might either be close on hand or already done.

• Arda Turan would have moved to Turkey either to discuss a move there or to talk to his family about a possible move somewhere else.

• Iker Cassillas who has now lost his statut of starting player at Porto could very well leave the team soon and become a free agent.

Thought? Other rumours you heard about? Share! :D

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

So, its not yet time for the winter transfer window but its coming soon, so its a good time to share the rumours you hear! Let me start:

• Steven N'Zonzi who has confirmed having trouble with his manager since the game against Liverpool and is reportly looking to leave Sevilla as soon as possible. Arsenal, Everton and Juventus are all linked with the midfielder.

• Kepa Arrizabalaga, young goalkeeper from Atletic Bilbao could be Real Madrid first recruit of the winter transfer window and might either be close on hand or already done.

• Arda Turan would have moved to Turkey either to discuss a move there or to talk to his family about a possible move somewhere else.

• Iker Cassillas who has now lost his statut of starting player at Porto could very well leave the team soon and be a free agent.

Comments
Tacuachillo 6 years ago
Barcelona, Mexico 8 242

The coutinho saga continues..... really hope we get him signed in the January transfer window

Yvan21 6 years ago
0 440

If we play Kepa as a striker, he might just score more goals than Benzema will. When it comes to rumors, I read that Barcelona might be looking into signing center back Yerry Mina from Palmeiras and midfielder Arthur from Gremio. I think Barcelona can wait till summer for Coutinho. What's the pressure for signing him now if he can't play CL? right? I guess they could sign him and loan him back to Liverpool?

Also, rumors that Madrid might try to sign Icardi (very unlikely) and even read some rumors that they might also be trying to sign Fyodor Smolov from Krasnodar. Zidane has said he doesn't need a striker once again. I'm sorry but I just don't get what's going on in his head. I get that he's taken Benzema under his wing, but come on we really need help scoring goals and Benzema is just not cutting it.

tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Coutinho can go anywhere :D

Real, stay away from our almighty De GEAAAAAAAA

quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Giroud looks like will leave as well.

raimondo90 6 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Mascherano will be leaving Barcelona. Remains to be seen if he will leave in January or the following window seeing as Barcelona all lose a good CB without a replacement. China seems to be a likely destination.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@raimondo From what I heard, he will be allowed to leave as soon as Umtiti is better, Barca will propably try to buy another replacement in January but they will have to pay.

@quikzyyy I don't get this, at the start of the season, Wenger played Welbeck as striker while he could have given more time to Giroud. No I'm not a genius, but I seriously think it would be better to lose Welbeck than it would to lose Giroud and that if the latter would have been given more playing time, he might not want to leave. Btw, its certainly because he want play time ahead of WC.

@tuan Doubt they move for De Gea in the winter, especially if they sign Kepa. Also, Donnarumma might leave Milan sooner than expected, so Real might target him as well, in that case, it wouldn't make that much sense to target 3 keeper in a transfer window. Unless one of them was Neuer and you wanted to play him as a center back. XD

@Yvan Man, whats going on with Zidane, how can he stick by Benzema, couldn't at least try to buy a rotation player or a super sub?

Croatian 6 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

Sandro Wagner will probably go to Bayern to be backup for Lewandowski. I guess part of plan is to promote Wintzheimer too, because Wagner as a lone striker would hurt our tactics, he doesn't have hold up play or technical ability like Lewa.

rayrex7 6 years ago
Real Madrid, Croatia 26 797

Real Madrid needs a new striker asap. We need to loan Llorente for a season cause the kid got potential. However I don't think we need a striker at the winter transfer window especially cause it will only kill Benzema self-esteem and team chemistry. Let alone none of the targeted strikers can play in the UCL with madrid, aside of Icardi but I dont think he will join Real.

Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11432

@rayrex What bout Immobile? I remember there was rumours Real wanted him maybe at one point. :S

Anyway, some rumours from skysports

• Sporting want Slimani back.
  • PSG to move on Oblak in the winter.
  • City have shown interest for Virgil Van Djik to cope with their injury problem.
  • Inter would like to take Deulofeu on loan?
  • Rumours of Mou wanting to recruit Joao Mario as possible replacement for Henrikh Mkhitaryan.
  • Benitez and Newcastle are hopeful of getting new ressource as story of the takeover still aren't clear.
  • Fabinho think its his last season at Monaco.
  • Ozil could be linked with United. However, I doubt such a move happen considering how little Ozil seem capable of giving defensively. Barca could also be interested in the midfielder.
  • Sime Vrsaljko is a target for Liverpool. The player would have however find an agreement with Napoli.
  • Yaya Toure as been linked with New York City.
  • History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@rayrex What bout Immobile? I remember there was rumours Real wanted him maybe at one point. :S

NTziou 6 years ago
AC Milan, Greece 3 240

Well, i heard that Kevin De Bruyne and Lionel Messi are on their way to Milan... Is there any truth in all that?

quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

can confirm @NTziou, I'm also signing for Arsenal to replace Alexis.

NTziou 6 years ago
AC Milan, Greece 3 240

Why? Where is he going?

Marcus2011 6 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Well damn it not even rummours surrounding Chelsea

Yvan21 6 years ago
0 440

well there's the rumor that Madrid want to sign Courtois, what do you think about that Marcus?

raimondo90 6 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Yup, Court is wants to go back to Spain apparently. I don't think Barca would sign him so that leaves Real as the only real choice.

Ntziou, I think quickzy was being sarcastic on his comment. No way KdB would leave City when they have been unstoppable and Messi won't leave Barca.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@NTziou I really doubt KdB and Messi would join Milan, both of them as been the best player in their team and seem very happy with their current situation, it would take something really huge to get any of those two to move, even in summer, so I don't expect anything like that to happen with them in the winter. :( But I do hope Milan sign a great player in the winter would be great. Even if they propably need to fix their system more than they need new player. :S

As for Alexis, he refused to sign new contract with Arsenal and isn't playing very well atm so most Arsenal fan are already thinking about replacement. So yeah, he is propably leaving soon, maybe not this summer but soon.

@Yvan Nah, that doesn't seem very credible anymore, especially for the winter transfer. Also, if they do sign Kepa, I don't think its to let him rot on the bench.

NTziou 6 years ago
AC Milan, Greece 3 240

I knew it, they were all just rumours...Actually, i only read something about Giroud and really really hope that it is also a rumour

Marcus2011 6 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Sick and tired of that rat bastard since 2012. Moans and b8tches all the time. He is not any where near what Cech used to be around his age. Many of our fans support him so much that they are ready to blow him. I hope we are looking into another goalkeeper to replace him if he does decides to leave because he has been always playing "Exit to Spain" card.

mancityfcporto99 6 years ago
FC Porto, Egypt 0 8

Milan Skriniar of Inter Milan linked with Man City, but I doubt he will move only months after he signed for Inter

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@NTziou One thing I learned about football is to alway take rumours and player being linked with a team with a grain of salt, 66% of the time, most transfer talk doesn't happen, or at least not the way we would like.

@Marcus2011 Damn, thats harsh mate, I know he is linked with Real for a while now but I feel he been proffessional and quite good since his return from Atletico Madrid, so I don't get all the hate. :(