Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Winter transfer window rumours!
Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11426

So, its not yet time for the winter transfer window but its coming soon, so its a good time to share the rumours you hear! Let me start:

• Steven N'Zonzi who has confirmed having trouble with his manager since the game against Liverpool and is reportly looking to leave Sevilla as soon as possible. Arsenal, Everton and Juventus are all linked with the midfielder.

• Kepa Arrizabalaga, young goalkeeper from Atletic Bilbao could be Real Madrid first recruit of the winter transfer window and might either be close on hand or already done.

• Arda Turan would have moved to Turkey either to discuss a move there or to talk to his family about a possible move somewhere else.

• Iker Cassillas who has now lost his statut of starting player at Porto could very well leave the team soon and become a free agent.

Thought? Other rumours you heard about? Share! :D

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

So, its not yet time for the winter transfer window but its coming soon, so its a good time to share the rumours you hear! Let me start:

• Steven N'Zonzi who has confirmed having trouble with his manager since the game against Liverpool and is reportly looking to leave Sevilla as soon as possible. Arsenal, Everton and Juventus are all linked with the midfielder.

• Kepa Arrizabalaga, young goalkeeper from Atletic Bilbao could be Real Madrid first recruit of the winter transfer window and might either be close on hand or already done.

• Arda Turan would have moved to Turkey either to discuss a move there or to talk to his family about a possible move somewhere else.

• Iker Cassillas who has now lost his statut of starting player at Porto could very well leave the team soon and be a free agent.

Comments
Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@Golazo Lol, they should have signed Sanchez after all it seem. :P Also, congrats on Palmieri, I wasn't too sure about wether or not this would happen or if it would be a good move but I'm a bit more confident now that I saw a vid of him. Hopefully, he perform well for Chelsea. :D

Marcus2011 6 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

PALMIERI GOOD SIGNING! NOW BRING THE BEST ONE IN _ GIROUD !!

(i am being sarcastic about about PALMIERI )

• History

PALMIERI GOOD SIGNING! NOW BRING THE BEST ONE IN _ GIROUD !!

(i am being sarcastic about

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@Marcus Tbf, he is only 23 year old, he got potential, so who know, he might end up being a great long term signing for less than 20M especially if Conte bring the best out of him.

Marcus2011 6 years ago

Joking I love it. The guy is top man, but Giroud.. oh well, we get what we can get

Tiki_taka10 6 years ago
Barcelona, France 2 88

Well that was expected, for Inigo the only world class Basc player available right now, Bilbao didn’t have a youngster to upgrade from their brilliant formation center. They can only sign Basc players and Inigo was the best/only chance.

Emo Laporte is better than Stones, you will see... Pep looks like knowing what he is doing imo.

I also agree that Van Dijk is overrated. You can’t be World class if you lack flair or defensive intelligence, phisicality is necessary but just not enough.

Marcus2011 6 years ago

Hopefully Laporte takes the regular place from Stones and we can buy him later in the transfers. I don't care who is in City's defense, they will manage to fck up fabulously either way if you press them right like Klopp did. That is Peps every team.

I can't believe that Real let Laporte go though. I thought they were in the race.

quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Someone wake me up
enter image description here

NovaRuk 6 years ago Edited
Real Madrid/Barcelona, Malaysia 17 741

The latest information regarding Olivier Giroud from Sky Sports is that Chelsea have agreed to pay £15.3m to Arsenal for him.
Getting cheaper and cheaper.
He will be wearing No.18 shirt for Chelsea.

• History

The latest information regarding Olivier Giroud from Sky Sports is that Chelsea have agreed to pay £15.3m to Arsenal for him.
Getting cheaper and cheaper.
He will be wearing No. 18 shirt for Chelsea.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@Tiki To be fair, I'm easily influenced and I heard some big name talk Laporte down, pointing out he never managed to convince Didier Deschamp might be why I said that. I still think Laporte won't outright play over Stones but it would be a shame if he didn't compete for spot with him considering his pricetag, I realize that now. Here hoping he do in time.

@quizkyyy Still closer to relegation team in term of point than to the leader of the league though. ;P Is that good enough as awakening?

@Marcus Never heard Madrid wanted Laporte, not recently at least.

@NovaRuk I'm still impressed Giroud signed with Chelsea, but well, at least Arsenal got Aubameyang thanks to that. And since Michy is leaving to Dortmund on loan, he'll get plenty of game time. :)

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

Between Giroud, Carroll, Dzeko and Llorente, who do you think would have or will be best at Chelsea?

NovaRuk 6 years ago
Real Madrid/Barcelona, Malaysia 17 741

According to Sky Sports, Manchester City have given up on any Riyad Mahrez deal

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@NovaRuk Lol, the whole thing with Marhez ended as quickly as its started. :P

legends16 6 years ago
Chelsea, England 39 783

Why did Leicester ask for £90m? £65m plus player sounds a brilliant deal if u ask me.

quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

man, Giroud in that jersey, it t just doesn't look right, I will miss that beautiful bastard.

Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11426

@quikzyyy I don't know, I'm so used to seeing him in his national team jersey that it actually normal to me. :) Still, you got my sympathy over losing him, that guy was great at Arsenal. :(

• History

@quikzyyy I don't know, I'm so used to seeing him in his national team jersey that it actually normal to me. :)

DChoff 6 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, Italy 2 191

I think Lucas Moura could be a very good signing for Spurs. Definitely the sort of player we need. if there was one thing we were lacking it was some pace in wide areas. Still very young. On top of that he can play in the champions league. I think the price was fantastic too, especially in todays market. I understand consistency is his main problem but hopefully Poch can get him firing week in week out.

Marcus2011 6 years ago

Moura is a clever buy. Technical and skillful player that can offer extra depth and different option for Pochetinho. Moura can play on the wing and can play through the middle. He has extensive experience with PSG which can give him mental edge to adapt quickly and on top he is experienced Champions league player. The price is excellent too and he is young. I am envious with the purchase.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@Marcus @DChoff Kind of suprise you guys being so hyped for him. I really hope he does well for Spurs but I can't really see him managing to become a first team player that really influence the team. Still, if he does in the future, I'll be both impress and very happy for him. He deserve some happiness. :D