Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Winter transfer window rumours!
Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11432

So, its not yet time for the winter transfer window but its coming soon, so its a good time to share the rumours you hear! Let me start:

• Steven N'Zonzi who has confirmed having trouble with his manager since the game against Liverpool and is reportly looking to leave Sevilla as soon as possible. Arsenal, Everton and Juventus are all linked with the midfielder.

• Kepa Arrizabalaga, young goalkeeper from Atletic Bilbao could be Real Madrid first recruit of the winter transfer window and might either be close on hand or already done.

• Arda Turan would have moved to Turkey either to discuss a move there or to talk to his family about a possible move somewhere else.

• Iker Cassillas who has now lost his statut of starting player at Porto could very well leave the team soon and become a free agent.

Thought? Other rumours you heard about? Share! :D

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

So, its not yet time for the winter transfer window but its coming soon, so its a good time to share the rumours you hear! Let me start:

• Steven N'Zonzi who has confirmed having trouble with his manager since the game against Liverpool and is reportly looking to leave Sevilla as soon as possible. Arsenal, Everton and Juventus are all linked with the midfielder.

• Kepa Arrizabalaga, young goalkeeper from Atletic Bilbao could be Real Madrid first recruit of the winter transfer window and might either be close on hand or already done.

• Arda Turan would have moved to Turkey either to discuss a move there or to talk to his family about a possible move somewhere else.

• Iker Cassillas who has now lost his statut of starting player at Porto could very well leave the team soon and be a free agent.

Comments
Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

MOAR! RUMOURS!

• Chelsea would want to try and sign Barkley and Lemar this winter. As if.
  • Jesus Medina should join Manchester City from Paraguayan club Libertad. I have no idea who that is, but he is propably a talented prospect.
  • PSG might move for Alexis Sanchez this winter.
  • Sturridge might not be allowed to leave after all which in turn could ruin his chance of playing in the world cup.
  • Lassana Diarra could be a target for PSG?
  • Swansea are currently looking for a manager and Louis Van Gaal, Ronald Koeman and De Boer have all been targeted. However, it seem the second isn't interested and that third is the favorite.
  • Sandro Wagner move to Bayern seems official.
  • Ronaldo could sign a new deal at Real for more money.
  • Valencia could have agreed a deal with PSG to sign Guedes.
  • Leonardo Bonucci could move away from AC Milan after realising its not going well there, City are still interested in the player.
  • Joao Mario is now a target for Valencia.
  • Inter pursuit of Simone Verdi have been dealt a blow as the director said the player did not want to leave.
  • City would rather wait till sumer to get Alexis Sanchez.
  • Palace are monitoring Cenk Tosun. Hopefully for Emrecan sake, this doesn't happen.
  • Ajax has fired their manager.
  • Arsenal could target Rugani from Juventus.
NTziou 6 years ago
AC Milan, Greece 3 240

To be honest, i wouldn't mind seeing Bonucci out. We could balance the checkbooks, give a chance to a great young pair (Musacchio, Romagnoli) and get rid of his dictator-like leadership... Besides he's already thirty. I don't know, maybe i'm wrong...

Croatian 6 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

Who would say that John Stones would turn into better defender than Bonucci after transfer window... Stones' £50m doesn't seem apsurd compared to Bonucci's £40m.

Although Bonucci is surely top class defender with great specialities, I've always said Chiellini is better. Better raw defender and overall defender for sure. And a bigger leader. Bonucci leaving is good thing to happen for Juventus, if he stayed he would surely cause some problems, and meanwhile, Rugani got chance in first 11 and he has potential to be atleast as good as peak Bonucci.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

It was pretty obvious that Stones is a world class player.
Bonucci is after all just a defender, he needs time to get into his new role, AC Milan doesn't have a real team identity yet.

Vela to join LAFC

enter image description here

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Chelsea is going for Alex Sandro and Barkley, good news.

538 11432

@Golazo Yeah, I saw that, its pretty great for Vela. And seriously, not sure how easy its gonna be for Chelsea to sign Sandro. I do have confidence in you guy signing Barkley, he would give much needed depth to Chelsea. :D

• History

@Golazo Yeah, I saw that, its pretty great. And seriously, not sure how easy its gonna be for Chelsea to sign Sandro. I do have confidence in you guy signing Barkley, he would give much needed depth to Chelsea. :D

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

I don't have confidence about Barkley either but the idea is great cause you can kinda notice that there are not enough home grown players now lol

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Goretzka runs out of contract this summer, he’ll most likely go to Bayern Munich.

raimondo90 6 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

@amir, doesn't every good german player end up at Bayern? Lol.

Croatian 6 years ago

Signing Goretzka would cause more problems than positive stuff. Atleast from my perspective. We have tons of midfielder already, Goretzka is too good to not start at our team.

I guess Javi would be only guaranteed starter in three-man-midfield. Vidal is also fantastic last few weeks... I think Heynckes should balance his playtime between Bundesliga and CL. He can still have huge role towards end of season. Thiago is also key player when he starts, but he isn't lucky that his best position is CAM, where Muller should basically be guaranteed. James can start on wings of course.

And I didn't even mention Rudy or Tolisso. Rudy deserves place in later CL fixtures. He is something like Kroos. Tolisso deserves a lot of playtime too.

Goretzka is one of my favorite players in Bundesliga, but buying him would be apsurd compared to players we have. Not even if we sell Vidal.

Emrecan_58 6 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

enter image description here

Vida joins Beşiktaş. It was known since the summer but it is almost official after he wears Beşiktaş jersey.

@Croatian Mitro will now be the 4th choice CB unless we sell Tosic. I really want to keep Mitrovic though. They will get alng well with Vida.

Croatian 6 years ago

Pepe-Vida will be sick partnership, but Mitrovic is really unlucky if he drops to 4th choice. He was fantastic in Croatia. Although I heard Tosic is close to transfer, I'd be real happy if Mitrovic manages to be first backup to either of them. He will learn a lot with Pepe and Vida.

538 11432

@Croatian Then Goretzka join BVB for the time being, like that, in 3 year from now, you can have him anyway when both Vidal and Martinez aren't as good. :P

@Emrecan Good transfer and very important to help you guys have a better chance against Bayern in CL.

Oh, btw, its time for more rumours:

• Moussa Dembele is a possible target for Everton. Celtic Moussa Dembele.
  • Aguero City future in doubt as he is displease with the lack of game time especially in big game.
  • Conte would want to get the Real Madrid manager job? First time I heard of that. Seem a bit far-fetched.
  • United players expect Antoine Griezmann or Gareth Bale to sign for them at the end of the season.
  • United are ready to make a bid for Ryan Sessegnon and are even willing to let Luke Shaw leave to accommodate.
  • West Ham are targeting Harry Arter from Bournermouth, other target they could aim for are N'zonzi and William Carvalho.
  • Eduardo Berizzo has been sacked by Sevilla.
  • History

@Croatian Then Goretzka join BVB for the time being, like that, in 3 year from now, you can have him anyway when both Vidal and Martinez aren't as good. :P

@Emrecan Good transfer and very important to help you guys have a better chance against Bayern in CL.

Oh, btw, its time for more rumours:

• Moussa Dembele is a possible target for Everton. Celtic Moussa Dembele.
  • Aguero City future in doubt as he is displease with the lack of game time especially in big game.
  • Conte would want to get the Real Madrid manager job? First time I heard of that. Seem a bit far-fetched.
  • United players expect Antoine Griezmann or Gareth Bale to sign for them at the end of the season.
  • United are ready to make a bid for Ryan Sessegnon and are even willing to let Luke Shaw leave to accommodate.
  • West Ham are targeting Harry Arter from Bournermouth, other target they could aim for are N'zonzi and William Carvalho.
Marcus2011 6 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Fake News. Fake News everywhere. Sad!

Emrecan_58 6 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

@Croatian Agreed. I feel like he deserves better.

Also there are too many rumuors about Arda joining Beşiktaş. I strictly don't want him.

538 11432

@Emrecan More heavily linked with Galatasaray tbf.

@Marcus2011 The one about Conte? Very much fake imo. :)

Here some more rumours before christmas:

• Mkhitaryan could be a target for Inter Milan who would love to get the Armenian on loan this winter.
  • Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang could be linked with Atletico Madrid to replace Griezmann.
  • History

@Emrecan More heavily linked with Galatasaray tbf.

@Marcus2011 The one about Conte? Very much fake imo. :)

Croatian 6 years ago

@Emo, Schalke player transferring to Dortmund? Good idea Emo ;)

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Croatian Oh, right... enter image description here

NovaRuk 6 years ago
Real Madrid/Barcelona, Malaysia 17 741

I heard Sky Sports lying about Celtic had accepted a transfer for striker Moussa Dembele to Brighton for only £18m...lol

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@NovaRuk Yeah, someone did spread that kind of rumours, I have no idea where the source come but its a real joke. That kid has the potential to be a starter in a much bigger club imo and his value is way above £18M, no way Celtic would let him go for such a small amount. :P