Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Winter transfer window rumours!
Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11432

So, its not yet time for the winter transfer window but its coming soon, so its a good time to share the rumours you hear! Let me start:

• Steven N'Zonzi who has confirmed having trouble with his manager since the game against Liverpool and is reportly looking to leave Sevilla as soon as possible. Arsenal, Everton and Juventus are all linked with the midfielder.

• Kepa Arrizabalaga, young goalkeeper from Atletic Bilbao could be Real Madrid first recruit of the winter transfer window and might either be close on hand or already done.

• Arda Turan would have moved to Turkey either to discuss a move there or to talk to his family about a possible move somewhere else.

• Iker Cassillas who has now lost his statut of starting player at Porto could very well leave the team soon and become a free agent.

Thought? Other rumours you heard about? Share! :D

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

So, its not yet time for the winter transfer window but its coming soon, so its a good time to share the rumours you hear! Let me start:

• Steven N'Zonzi who has confirmed having trouble with his manager since the game against Liverpool and is reportly looking to leave Sevilla as soon as possible. Arsenal, Everton and Juventus are all linked with the midfielder.

• Kepa Arrizabalaga, young goalkeeper from Atletic Bilbao could be Real Madrid first recruit of the winter transfer window and might either be close on hand or already done.

• Arda Turan would have moved to Turkey either to discuss a move there or to talk to his family about a possible move somewhere else.

• Iker Cassillas who has now lost his statut of starting player at Porto could very well leave the team soon and be a free agent.

Comments
quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

no fucking way Rashford is leaving

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@quikzyyy +9999 Only way Rashford is leaving United is for a lot of money. United propably won't accept anything less than £100M. After all, we're talking about of the best prospect in the very world atm. No reason to let him leave and no reason for him to leave unless its for one of the very best club in the world.

SunFlash 6 years ago
USA 19 3260

There is zero chance in hell Rashford is going anywhere, for just about any amount of money. Younger prospects at big clubs are intensely protected (ones who look the REAL PART), let alone ones that are actually homegrown. Forget prospect, the guy was one of our best players last season.

For you to believe he's going to Sevilla for 5 million makes me question your sanity tbh

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Golazo True that but they still need to agree with term with the player and they need him to pass his medical. Will be official as soon as those 2 are taken care of though. ;)

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Konstantinos Mavropanos has just signed for Arsenal. Never heard of him, hope he isn't like Brammal.

Also Liverpool want to make a move for Lemar if Coutinho leaves, but I doubt that.

Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11432

Rumours and official info:

• Ross Barkley move to Chelsea for a fee in the region of £15M is official.
  • Sneijder leave Nice to move to Al-Gharafa. :(
  • Palace want defensive signing. They might target Lille Ibrahim Amadou. They also have no interest to sell Zaha despite report of interest from other club.
  • Rafael Benitez say he still don't know his budget for January, not looking good for Newcastle.
  • Barca are hoping to conclude a deal for Phil Coutinho. A bit around £133M could be on the card. They also reject the possibility of signing David Luiz.
  • Tosun move to Everton should be completed soon, he will miss the game against Liverpool however in the FA Cup.
  • West Ham want Swansea defender Alfie Mawson.
  • Inter and AC Milan both want Moussa Dembele.
  • Southampton want a new striker above all else, Theo Walcott is still heavily linked with them.
  • Emre Can would have found an agreement of principle to join Juventus this summer.
  • City are still linked with Evans and are pondering a 60M move for Umtiti.
  • Liverpool could move for Gelson Martin if they lose Coutinho. They could also become favorite to sign Goretzka after relation between Bayern and Schalke took a turn for the worse.
  • PSG join the chase of Fulham wonderkid Ryan Sessegnon as Spurs will face a battle to land the LB.
  • Chelsea could sign Andy Carroll.
  • Schalke sign Marko Pjaca on loan.
  • History
Showing previous versions of this text.

• Palace want defensive signing. They might target Lille Ibrahim Amadou. They also have no interest to sell Zaha despite report of interest from other club.
  • Rafael Benitez say he still don't know his budget for January, not looking good for Newcastle.
  • Barca are hoping to conclude a deal for Phil Coutinho. A bit around £133M could be on the card.
  • Tosun move to Everton should be completed soon, he will miss the game against Liverpool however in the FA Cup.
  • Southampton want a new striker above all else, Theo Walcott is still heavily linked with them.
  • Emre Can would have found an agreement of principle to join Juventus this summer.
  • City are still linked with Evans.

• Barca are hoping to conclude a deal for Phil Coutinho. A bit around £133M could be on the card.
  • City are still linked with Evans and are pondering a 60M move for Umtiti.
  • Liverpool could move for Gelson Martin if they lose Coutinho.
Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

Official:

• Cedric Bakambu join Beijing Guoan. Really dissapointing transfer for me, he is the kind of player who could have become huge if he stayed in europe and worked with a good coach.

• Carlos Tevez rejoin Boca Juniors.
Marcus2011 6 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Very Happy With Barkley Deal!

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Marcus Are you also happy with the rumours Hazard refuse to sign new contract with Chelsea. ;P (Sorry for being a prick. Was stronger than me.)

Anyway, it seem Barca and Coutinho will once again be the talk of the transfer window. Seem like Liverpool are ready to let him move but they would like it better if Coutinho could stay till the end of season and only left next summer.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Coutinho to join Barcelona for £145 mil :D

SunFlash 6 years ago
USA 19 3260

The number I saw was 142M...hard to believe that Martial and Pogba combined cost less than that, and was not more than 3 years ago...

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

Funny how no one seem to really care about Coutinho moving to Barca. Isn't like the second most expensive transfer in the world? And the most expensive move in winter as well. Anyway, its hopefully will help Barca a lot but I just hope they still manage to strenghten their defense.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Sorry my mistake about the fee it's correct the 142 with 6 zeros is the number like it was pointed out already...

If Barcelona sells Arda Turan Coutinho can take the number 7 shirt. Otherwise if Iniesta retires in the end of the season he could also wear the number 8 next season, or if Mascherano goes back to Argentina to finish his career there there is also the number 14.

Marcus2011 6 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

If Hazard has refused contract then it isn't a problem. Madrid can buy him. Ofcourse we would like him to stay and we most likely will offer him a very good pay later this year. My feelings are neutral and cold. It is business. No hard feelings.

SunFlash 6 years ago
USA 19 3260

Apparently United is going to bid 25M for Lucas Moura from PSG...not too sure about this one. It looks a lot like Barkley to Chelsea to me, and I suppose in this new transfer world that fee is the new 10M...

I guess a RW can't hurt.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Sunflash The only problem for me is that Lucas Moura has nowhere near the same potential fo Barkley. He's older and his way down in the pecking order at PSG and is somewhat considered a dissapointement by PSG supporter. He still isn't a bad player but I feel he propably wouldn't add that much to PSG. Anyway, heres hoping he prove me wrong if he do go. I just read PSG wanted 40M euro however, so I wonder if Manchester United will be able to convince them to sell.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

IDK about the rummor of Lucas Moura but I know that he was their target before he decided to join PSG, basically he chose PSG over Man United before. So if true he might be a very good signing since he was a type of player that they wanted to work with.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Golazo Well, there's that at least.

Tuanis 6 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

Moura to Man United....

Is there someone who isn't completely drunk in the team's administrative staff?! smh.