Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Winter transfer window rumours!
Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11432

So, its not yet time for the winter transfer window but its coming soon, so its a good time to share the rumours you hear! Let me start:

• Steven N'Zonzi who has confirmed having trouble with his manager since the game against Liverpool and is reportly looking to leave Sevilla as soon as possible. Arsenal, Everton and Juventus are all linked with the midfielder.

• Kepa Arrizabalaga, young goalkeeper from Atletic Bilbao could be Real Madrid first recruit of the winter transfer window and might either be close on hand or already done.

• Arda Turan would have moved to Turkey either to discuss a move there or to talk to his family about a possible move somewhere else.

• Iker Cassillas who has now lost his statut of starting player at Porto could very well leave the team soon and become a free agent.

Thought? Other rumours you heard about? Share! :D

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

So, its not yet time for the winter transfer window but its coming soon, so its a good time to share the rumours you hear! Let me start:

• Steven N'Zonzi who has confirmed having trouble with his manager since the game against Liverpool and is reportly looking to leave Sevilla as soon as possible. Arsenal, Everton and Juventus are all linked with the midfielder.

• Kepa Arrizabalaga, young goalkeeper from Atletic Bilbao could be Real Madrid first recruit of the winter transfer window and might either be close on hand or already done.

• Arda Turan would have moved to Turkey either to discuss a move there or to talk to his family about a possible move somewhere else.

• Iker Cassillas who has now lost his statut of starting player at Porto could very well leave the team soon and be a free agent.

Comments
amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Inter are reportatly looking for a new CB, reportedly De Ligt

Also Juventus want Emre Can from Liverpool

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@amir Seem like Emre Can to Juve is propably gonna happen in the summer, since he is free to go by then and it look like he got a pre-contract with them or something similar. I think they will bring him to become Marchisio replacement or something like that.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

Hey guys, I got a question for you, do you want me to copy the most interesting paper talk from skysport on this thread, would be quick and easy to update daily. So, would you like it if I did that?

Tuanis 6 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

^^ just don't spam the thread. Try to keep it relevant and concise i would say..

Yvan21 6 years ago
0 440

Yerry Mina to Barcelona for €11.8M. Really good signing imo taking into consideration what he can bring to the team and the price. Guess Vermaelen won't be stepping on the field any longer.

538 11432

@Tuanis Will do my best to only take the best stuff.

@Yvan21 Yep, a really good deal, especially from what I heard from the lad. As for Vermaelen, all it would take for him to get a shot is a few injury at the right position. XD

And here come some stuff from Skysport Paper Talk:

• Arsene Wenger has targeted the £45m-rated Bordeaux striker Malcom to replace Alexis Sanchez.

• Manchester City players expect Alexis Sanchez to be their team-mate by the end of the month.

• Manchester United are weighing up a £13m deal for PSG's Brazilian winger Lucas Moura, whose representatives are pushing to get him a move to a top-four Premier League club.

• Tottenham have started new contract talks with Dele Alli amid transfer links with European giants including Real Madrid and PSG.

• Jonny Evans is weighing up his options after Manchester City and Arsenal contacted West Brom over a deal.

• Olivier Giroud is to stay at Arsenal and fight for his place as he targets a World Cup role with France.

• Arsenal will only (allow) Alexis Sanchez to leave if they can line up a replacement, with Arsene Wenger monitoring Cristian Pavon at Boca Juniors.

• Arsenal want Barcelona star Rafinha to replace contract rebel Mesut Ozil.

Some other rumours I heard:

• United is interested in Alexis Sanchez.

• Rumours says Zlatan could leave United this transfer window.

• Napoli in talk to sign Deulofeu on a permanent deal.

• Mascherano could now leave Barca for 10M euro.

• Arsenal could be targeting none other than Carlo Ancelotti to replace Wenger.
  • History

@Tuanis Will do my best to only take the best stuff.

@Yvan21 Yep, a really good deal, especially from what I heard from the lad. As for Vermaelen, all it would take for him to get a shot is a few injury at the right position. XD

And here come some stuff from Skysport Paper Talk:

• Arsene Wenger has targeted the £45m-rated Bordeaux striker Malcom to replace Alexis Sanchez.

• Manchester City players expect Alexis Sanchez to be their team-mate by the end of the month.
  • Manchester United are weighing up a £13m deal for PSG's Brazilian winger Lucas Moura, whose representatives are pushing to get him a move to a top-four Premier League club.
  • Tottenham have started new contract talks with Dele Alli amid transfer links with European giants including Real Madrid and PSG.
  • Jonny Evans is weighing up his options after Manchester City and Arsenal contacted West Brom over a deal.
  • Olivier Giroud is to stay at Arsenal and fight for his place as he targets a World Cup role with France.
  • Arsenal will only (allow) Alexis Sanchez to leave if they can line up a replacement, with Arsene Wenger monitoring Cristian Pavon at Boca Juniors.
  • Arsenal want Barcelona star Rafinha to replace contract rebel Mesut Ozil.

Some other rumours I heard:

• United is interested in Alexis Sanchez.

• Rumours says Zlatan could leave United this transfer window.
  • Napoli in talk to sign Deulofeu on a permanent deal.
  • Mascherano could now leave Barca for 10M euro.
  • Arsenal could be targeting none other than Carlo Ancelotti to replace Wenger.
quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Arsenal could be targeting No One

corrected this one for you Emo

SunFlash 6 years ago
USA 19 3260

If Sanchez leaves this window they surely have to at least fake bringing in someone else.

538 11432

@quikzyyy Oh, thanks for the correction mate, didn't realize all the mistake I posted here. XD

@Sunflash True that, I hope at very least.

• History

@quikzyyy Oh, thanks for the correction mate, didn't realize all the mistake I posted here. XD

Golazo111 6 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Valencia FC signs Coquelin from Arsenal FC

• History
Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Reports say Javier Mascherano is going to sign for club in China and his shirt number 14 will the given to Coutinho.

Marcus2011 6 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Oh no, wasn't Conquelin the next greatest generation for Arsenal? Another sham talent leaving the sinking ship. Wenger stays true "captain of the ship" though: will not desert the ship until everyone else abandons it.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

To be fair, I can't wait to see what happen with Coquelin at Valencia, seeing how good they been especially with player who had previously flopped, I'm really hoping he can succeed! :D Valencia is starting to be an really exciting which can attract a lot of talent who had it rough in the last few year. ;)

raimondo90 6 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Honestly Coquelin was on par with Matic like 2 years ago. No idea what happened to him at Arsenal recently but getting a decent CDM for 14mil is pretty decent. Hopefully Marcelino can bring the best out of him like hes done with Kondogbia and Zaza.

Mascherano was always leaving barca this transfer window. the only thing delaying it was that barca wanted to have a replacement signed before he left. This might impact his role in the Argentina squad for the world cup.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Valencia should be a nice team for the fans now since they got a few of those still developing midfielders.

Kondogbia though he is loaned maybe there is a way that they keep him, a strong midfield defensive player from Inter that at 24 years is very stable now compared to before and he had a big price tag but Valencia traded in for loan to Inter another young player for him.
Then there is Soler he is from Valencia as their own youth player and he has a lot of potential, there is also Maksimovic from Serbia (there are maybe a few of that same last name not sure) that scored in their recent match, also a young player that has a lot to offer as he is kinda tall like Matic and has a nice long range shot, he was a part of the Serbian youth team that won Euro Cup and World Cup under 19/21...so now with Coquelin joining and already having Parejo as their experienced captain the team can develop into a tight squad that can compete against the big teams in the following years.

Croatian 6 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

You know what happened with Coquelin? Cazorla's injuries happened. He couldn't play next to any midfielder aside from Santi for some reason (and Arsenal didn't try to replace Santi yet which is ridiculous).

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

More stuff from Skysports Paper Talk:

• Manchester United have followed up their pursuit of Alexis Sanchez with moves for Jamie Vardy and Javier Hernandez.

• Manchester United and Chelsea are set to battle it out to sign Brazilian starlet Arthur Melo from Gremio.

• Feuding managers Jose Mourinho and Antonio Conte are on collision course again as both are on PSG's wish list for the manager's job.

• Arsenal fans are convinced PSG forward Julian Draxler is joining the club after he attended an NBA game in London alongside several Gunners stars.

• Liverpool and Tottenham are heading for a summer battle to sign Norwich's James Maddison.

• Amanda Staveley faces competition to buy Newcastle as a second Dubai investor looks to make an offer for the Premier League club.

• Chelsea boss Antonio Conte is set to leave at the end of the season with Max Allegri and Luis Enrique on the shortlist to replace him.

• Premier League VAR may be heading for the big screens as Mike Riley calls to make it clearer for fans in the stadium.

• Liverpool are ready to sell striker Daniel Sturridge for £30m after he asks to quit Anfield.

More rumours:

• Ryan Giggs could become Wales national team manager.

• Quique Sanchez Flores, former Watford manager could become Stoke new manager.
NovaRuk 6 years ago
Real Madrid/Barcelona, Malaysia 17 741

Man United looks like they want to sign everyone. Maybe they should go for Messi, Neymar, Mbappe, Neuer, etc.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@NovaRuk More like they are linked with everyone. The weakpoint of being popular is that its seem easier for "journalist" to find player linked with them.

Emrecan_58 6 years ago Edited
Besiktas 149 3375

So we have another Canadian ;) Cyle Larin.

Anyone watched him in MLS?

Arda to the municipal team is official.

There could be potential raise in İstanbul transportation fees
enter image description here
enter image description here

Also Mousa Sow to Bursaspor is official.

• History

So we have another Canadian ;) Cyle Larin.

Anyone watched him in MLS?

Arda to the municipal team is official.

There could be potential raise in İstanbul transportation fees

Also Mousa Sow to Bursaspor is official.