Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

World Cup 2018 Talks
Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11432

So, I thought I would make a thread were we will discuss ongoing event and results between team in the World Cup.

Let's start with what happened last, Russia won 5-0 against Saudi Arabia in the opener. I personally thought Russia didn't seemed so good at first, their first goal wasn't very impressive but at the end of the day, I feel they did a really good job. Golovin was motm in that first game imo. Also, it seem to me like Saudi Arabia are nearly officialy out of the World Cup. What about you guys, what do you think of the resutls and what it mean?

Round of 16:
enter image description here

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

So, I thought I would make a thread were we will discuss ongoing event and resutls between team in the World Cup. Let's start with what happened last, Russia won 5-0 against Saudi Arabia in the opener. I personally thought Russia didn't seemed so good at first, their first goal weren't very impressive but at the end of the day, I feel they did a really good job. Golovin was motm in that first game. Also, it seem to me like Saudi are nearly officialy out of the World Cup. What about you guys, what do you think of the resutls and what it mean?

So, I thought I would make a thread were we will discuss ongoing event and results between team in the World Cup.

Let's start with what happened last, Russia won 5-0 against Saudi Arabia in the opener. I personally thought Russia didn't seemed so good at first, their first 2 goal weren't very impressive but at the end of the day, I feel they did a really good job. Golovin was motm in that first game imo. Also, it seem to me like Saudi are nearly officialy out of the World Cup. What about you guys, what do you think of the resutls and what it mean?

Let's start with what happened last, Russia won 5-0 against Saudi Arabia in the opener. I personally thought Russia didn't seemed so good at first, their first 2 goal weren't very impressive but at the end of the day, I feel they did a really good job. Golovin was motm in that first game imo. Also, it seem to me like Saudi Arabia are nearly officialy out of the World Cup. What about you guys, what do you think of the resutls and what it mean?

Let's start with what happened last, Russia won 5-0 against Saudi Arabia in the opener. I personally thought Russia didn't seemed so good at first, their first goal wasn't very impressive but at the end of the day, I feel they did a really good job. Golovin was motm in that first game imo. Also, it seem to me like Saudi Arabia are nearly officialy out of the World Cup. What about you guys, what do you think of the resutls and what it mean?

Qualified for Knockout Round:

• Russia
  • Uruguay
  • France
  • Croatia

Eliminated before Knockout Round:

• Egypt
  • Saudi Arabia
  • Morocco
  • Peru
Comments
Dynastian98 6 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Tiki

I hope you're not betting anymore lol. This WC has been crazy.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Rai Yeah, pretty dissapointing performance from Spain, would have been really pissed if they went through thanks to that goal. Russia persisted however and were rewarded. Was impressive to see. I just hope the next few match won't end with penality shoot-out, or else, it might be too stressful for me to watch till the end. XD

@iHEART Still think it would have been better if he would have been the one who conceded the pen, he technically won't get much blame for this elimination as he didn't do any mistake in the game which leaded to a goal. He even scored his pen. Pique and De Gea will get a lot more of the blame. Still, I wouldn't be suprised to see a lot of Salah fan be glad about this results. XD

tiki_taka 6 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

@dynast I stopped in time, but i lost some money in the operation, like everyonei think ;p

Emrecan_58 6 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

Is it a bit late to jump into this? :D

538 11432

@Emre Never too late for you mate. ;) Or for anyone in this case. XD

So, anyway, wasn't really convinced by Brazil win but they certainly were better than Mexico so I still think its a deserved win. Mexico had some very good chance and moment at the beggining of the game but they had way too much hesitation. Feel a bit bad for them though cause they really played with a lot of passion, maybe too much of it at the end.

Also, I still can't feel Neymar sometime, don't get me wrong, he is a superb player but he try too much to be the hero at time and his diving and attitude are really annoying.

• History

@Emre Never too late for you mate. ;)

@Emre Never too late for you mate. ;) Or for anyone in this case. XD

So, anyway, wasn't really convinced by Brazil win but they certainly were better than Mexico so I still think its a deserved win. Mexico had some very good chance and moment at the beggining of the game but they had way too much hesitation.

expertfootball11 6 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Russia will beat Croatia,.. Don't know why, just feel it.

Marcus2011 6 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Tomorrow narrow win for Sweden and England in regular time. Safe to bet and safe to win. Odds are good

raimondo90 6 years ago Edited
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

@Marcus, nothing in this WC is a safe bet lol.

• History

@Marcys, nothing in this WC is a safe bet lol.

iHEARTfootball 6 years ago Edited
Manchester United 38 1000

Safe to bet and safe to win. Odds are good

We'll see whether football's coming to your home tonight. Colombia is a strong side, and I think you may be taking them too lightly. I want England to win too, but let's not jinx it with our bloated egos just yet!

• History

We'll see whether football's coming to you home tonight. Colombia are a strong side, and I think you may be taking them too lightly. I want England to win too, but let's not jinx it with our bloated egos just yet!

We'll see whether football's coming to your home tonight. Colombia are a strong side, and I think you may be taking them too lightly. I want England to win too, but let's not jinx it with our bloated egos just yet!

Amerr30 6 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, Bosnia-Herzegovina 56 616

tiki_taka: blablabla biology and odds blablabla

This is why you're a joke, tiki. A person writes you a thoughtful, long post. You respond with 'blablabla'.

That is a disgutingly disrespectful thing to do.

If you can't reply to me in a meaninful way, do not reply at all. This or any other thread.

mods: This is a typical tiki_taka insult that you guys constantly overlook. I really do not know what to do anymore. I try to respond to him in a nice way, he belittles. I tried to ignore him, he will literally stalk me and do his best to bait me into responding to him.

Can you guys either get him to act like a person or stop him responding to me?

• History

This is why you're a joke, tiki. A person writes you a thoughtful, long post. You call it 'blablabla'.

That is a disgutingly disrespectful thing to do. If you can't reply to me in a meaninful way, do not reply at all. This or any other thread.

mods: This is a typical tiki_taka insult that you guys constantly overlook.

This is why you're a joke, tiki. A person writes you a thoughtful, long post. You respond with 'blablabla'.

That is a disgutingly disrespectful thing to do.

If you can't reply to me in a meaninful way, do not reply at all. This or any other thread.

mods: This is a typical tiki_taka insult that you guys constantly overlook.

Amerr30 6 years ago
Real Madrid, Bosnia-Herzegovina 56 616

Russia will beat Croatia,.. Don't know why, just feel it.

I don't know, I think it'll be close. Croatia is very very good. Looking at their teams, I think Croatia is clearly the better team and would easily prevail if this game was located in a neutral venue.

However, Russia being hosts, this will make it much more difficult for Croatia. I know they defeated Spain, but this is a Spain without an actual coach really. They went as far as they could without actual guidance.

It all depends on how Russia approaches the game. If they sit back and look for counters, it'll probably go to penalties. If both teams play, the way we saw Brazil and Mexico approach their game, Croatia will take it with a slim score-line.

Croatian 6 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

Croatia can barely attack these well-structured teams, Denmark was nightmare for us and I knew we will struggle a lot, but honestly they are much better than Russia, I think no Russian player is really at level where he can change the game on his own, so if we work like team, and defend like team, I don't think there should be problem. And about our midfield, I think coach Dalić now knows what was problem against Denmark, and I'm pretty sure he knows we gonna see similiar match against Russia.

tiki_taka 6 years ago

@Marcus Colombia isnt easy buisness, nor Switzerland... I believed Japan was until i saw the game yesterday lol.

better bets imo : both to score in both games. Over 2.5 goals on England goal.
without James things look easier but i dont rule them out until the game ends...

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

That Japan vs Belgium game though. :O What even more crazy is that Brazil are the only who won their knockout games with more than a 1 goal margin. Games are pretty damn even right now. Cracking world cup is what this is mates. :D

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Even without James Rodriguez I don't consider England favourites.

Also, 5 out of 6 teams through are group winners, chances are Colombia will fight it out at the minimum.

Marcus2011 6 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

GUys do you want to win money or not? Or do you want to argue with me.

tiki_taka 6 years ago

Marcus is your heart still beating lol ?

tiki_taka 6 years ago

Congrats 3 lions, the draw looks promising for you now.

538 11432

Wow, didn't expect a game like that. England wasn't very convincing at all imo but still, they managed to make it through, still, they will need to play the giant killer, wonder what will happen.

Oh, and by the way Tiki, I'm sure your glad Barca buyed Yerry Mina when they did and not this summer or next winter. Pretty sure his value could have been on the rise thanks to his performance in this world cup. XD

• History

Wow, didn't expect a game like that. England wasn't very convincing at all imo but still, they managed to make it through, still, they will need to play the giant killer, wonder what will happen.

tiki_taka 6 years ago Edited

After looking to the draw, we will have one of Russia-Croatia-England-Sweden in the final. Pretty inexpectable LMAO.

Oh well emo, we were trying to liberate an extra foreigner place to bring Arthur from Brazil... he was on the exit until last week 👅 money could come afterall.

• History

After looking to the draw, we will have one of Russia-Croatia-England-Sweden in the final. Pretty inexpectable LMAO.