Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

WORST PERSON ON FOOTYROOM?
ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Who do you think the worst most annoying people on footyroom are? There are some really nice people, but who do you hate the most? Mine are: (in no order- they r all c***

1.Chuggz04 (someting this that)
2.CR7skillz and his other account
3.Van De adebayor

Who are your's?

Comments
Nico10 12 years ago
Barcelona, Moldova 38 290

Please stop making this kind of posts. The only thing they want is your attention so don't care about them and they will leave you. 

P.D. How do you know that they all aren't the same person?

IHeisinburg 12 years ago
Bayern Munich, Germany 2 10

@Nico10 we should get their attention, you should have more respect for trolls, so get their respect and we wouldn't need posts like this so i advice you to respect these trolls so we wouldnt have to keep insulting them

Nico10 12 years ago
Barcelona, Moldova 38 290

@IHeisinburg you are a troll. There's only one real @Heisinburg, who's called Walter White, and you aren't him. 

IHeisinburg 12 years ago

@Nico10 i am walter, and what do you know

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Haha using someone's account name u r really lame. But skillz is beyond the worst person to have come across the site. 

IHeisinburg 12 years ago

i am far worse then skillz will ever be DONT EVER mension that fucking noob troll ever please he cant do anything compared to me

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Lmao ur even funnier than skillz. But regardless ur a moron for thinking ur "hardcore" on a football site and not even being original enough to make ur own name. 

Economist 12 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain, France 1 79

man Van der Adebayor is a great comedian. 

Economist 12 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain, France 1 79

I mean, rather clown. 

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

@Iheisinburg it's spelt "than", you forgot the apostrophes in "don't" and "can't" and it's spelt "mention" not mension. You're obviously the samefag troll as yourmama, chuggz and the rest of the faggots around here. 

Gojira 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 12 122

nah Iheisinburg will never be big as skillz...pussy...

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

ok.... only like 1 person has actually posted something about this forum post... the rest of you are arguing about grammar and if this is a good post or not..