{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Youssoufa Moukoko
Gennady 5 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

enter image description here

He's freaking 14! and Scored 46 Goals In 25 Games In Under 17 Bundesliga

Signed from St Pauli in 2016, Youssoufa scoredd 33 goals in 21 matches in a single season for Under 15's Borussia Dortmund side and then made the step up to the Bundesliga Under 17.

The young gun hit headlines in August 2017 when he made the step up to Bundesliga Under 17, playing against kids three years older than him. That's right.

Comments
Ledley 5 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

The Mike Tyson of Football. Hope he can live up to the hype.

iHEARTfootball 5 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

You sure he's 14? He looks bloody immense.

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

The whole of BVB U17 scored 93 in 26 match. That is pretty incredible in itself but also serve to make us see how easy it seem to be that competition. I do hope he live up to the hype anyway but considering Bundesliga U17 seem to have pretty poor defense all around, I don't wanna get to positive for now. At his age, he still got plenty of time ahead of him, think it would be wrong to over pressure now. I will wait a few year before I get too hyped by him. Its my new policy regarding player younger than 18 years old.

tuan_jinn 5 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

The whole of BVB U17 scored 93 in 26 match.

That's incredible indeed.

tiki_taka 5 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Can’t believe he is 14...

TerryCollins 6 months ago Edited
0 4

Moukoko is considered one of the most promising young players in the world. He is a physical and powerful striker with good technique and finishing ability. He is my favourite.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Moukoko is considered one of the most promising young players in the world. He is a physical and powerful striker with good technique and finishing ability. He is my favourite.

Moukoko is considered one of the most promising young players in the world. He is a physical and powerful striker with good technique and finishing ability. He is my favourite. Yesterday I was Searching through endless research papers, I stumbled upon a game-changing service – a personalized research paper writing service called https://www.topessaywriting.org/research-paper-writing-service with unbeatable quality assurance. Their team has world-class research and academic writing expertise, so you know you’re getting top-notch help. What’s more, your journey felt safe with 24/7 / 365 customer service, free plagiarism reporting, and top-notch research paper writers at your fingertips. The added benefits of free unlimited revisions, complete privacy, and other benefits sealed the deal. If you’re looking for unmatched quality on your research paper journey – consider this your academic ally.

Emobot7 6 months ago
538 11432

So he's 18 years old now and been playing in the senior team since 2020. He scored 12 goal in 60 appearance but no doubt most of those were as a sub. Still, while 12 goals for a 18 years old is not terrible, it feel to me like he's not exactly living up to the hype he had going when he was younger. The fact he doesn't feature on a consistent basis for the first team is a proof of that for me. Like maybe it be time to consider loaning him for more consistency and play time?