Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

2016 FIFA Puskas Award Nominees
Tuanis 7 years ago Edited
Manchester United, England 86 2310

Puskas Award

Vote Here

Playlist Here

Im definetly voting for Marlone for this one.
I see overall quality decreased compared to last one.
What is Messi doing in there, and a couple other average goals...

What are your thoughts?

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Puskas Award

Vote Here

Playlist Here

(Im posting each video soon)

Im definetly voting for Marlone for this one.
I see overall quality decreased compared to last one.
What is Messi doing in there, and a couple other average goals...

What are your thoughts?

Comments
louis_van_gaal 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 38 786

Lets do a footyroom poll!

louis_van_gaal 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 38 786

Marlones, Saul's, and Mohd's are the best three for me and Mohd's should be the one to win it. (He destroyed physics)

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Marlone and Gaspar had the nicest ones for me. Mohd had a terrific strike, and Saul's was probably on the biggest stage (and one of the best solo goals I have seen). On a side note, FIFA just love kissing Messi's ass. Don't get me wrong: that was a great goal. But I just find it hard to believe that they couldn't find a better goal scored by somebody less well-known throughout the entire goddamn year. Just a little difficult to believe that.

Jimbet 7 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

Mohd Faiz Subri! Hands down guys..

Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

How can a freekick goal even be there? Just to put a Messi goal? And the goal from that woman... I remember watching a way better goal from some other woman this year.
3-4 goals are really good but other than that all average for to be in Puskas.

Gennady 7 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

Voting for Kekana

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

If Messi get into top 3, its only thanks to his rep, I mean, I really love him but he don't deserve it for that free kick, especially if you compare with that sick free kick from Mohd Faiz Subri. I think some of the best one were made by the less known team and player in my opinion.

Eden17Hazard17 7 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

For some reason, I am deeply in love with Robson Kanu's goal.

saatvik10 7 years ago
Manchester United, India 27 540

I can't decide between two of them. Mohd's free kick shouldn't really be possible. At first I thought, how is this on the list because I thought it was a deflection. Then I watched the replay. Mind Blown.

And Gaspar's goal. The way he leaped into the air and hit the ball was astounding.

Eden17Hazard17 7 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

@saatvik

Already forgot about that FA Cup goal Demba scored against United? :P That was just as good, if not better.

saatvik10 7 years ago
Manchester United, India 27 540

@Eden17

It wasn't actually, because he was running towards goal and leaped in the air in the same direction, while Gaspar had to jump in the opposite direction.

And obviously it was scored against United, so :(

Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

Just realized I've said "How can a freekick goal even be there?"
That was for Messi's goal obviously. Mohd's goal is out of this world. Roberto Carlosesque :D

tiki_taka 7 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Not even best Messi goal this season the FK against Colombia was better imo, from the playlist mohd, Niguez and Gaspar were incredible, i would go for Niguez because it was in semi final of CL, vs a WC squad, in the first minute of the game and because I love that player :D

NovaRuk 7 years ago
Real Madrid/Barcelona, Malaysia 17 741
liomessi10 7 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

voted daniuska rodriguez.
imo simon krabb and messi even gaspar were pretty ordinary

NovaRuk 7 years ago
Real Madrid/Barcelona, Malaysia 17 741

Voted Mohd's goal. It's a magic goal that can happen in 1 out of 100, 500 or 1000 attempts. Rodriguez goal was great but I think Saul did better with the dribbling skills.

liomessi10 7 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

^rodriguez's dribbling lasted a lot longer though.

Golefty 7 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

Saul Niguez goal was hands down a better dribbling effort than Rodriguez' goal, i mean he weaved through Bayern Munichs defense, i see that as technically more impossible than Mohds free kick and more difficult than Rodriguez and Marlone. This might offend some but she is probably in the final three because shes a woman, t Saul deserves that spot over her.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

So, the three finalist are as follow if I'm not wrong?
Marlone
Daniuska Rodriguez
Mohd Faiz Subri

Just hope Mohd Faiz Subri win it, he really deserve it in my opinion. His goal was magical.