Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

A big question
amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Before I start this thread, I've gotta say that this forum has been very dull ever since the end of last season. A lot of members have left and others aren't really too active nowadays.

Therefore, the topic of this thread is one everyone simply loves. Who will win the Champions League in 2018? There are a lot of hungry sides, like Manchester City for instance. Barcelona also seems to have new hope. Other teams have slightly fallen off though, like Real Madrid and Atletico.

Post your thoughts of who you think and why they will win it,

Comments
Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Amer30 You make good point and I agree what you say might be quite propable, we'll see soon anyway. Oh and PSG just lived their first defeat of the season at the end of Strasbourg, they lost 2-1 to one of the worst defense in the league. XD

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

So, FootyRoom's very favourites for the tournament got knocked out at the Round of 16, nice.

Very surprising Juventus has 0 votes, although they have been in 2 of the last 3 finals.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Amir Yep, We sure got our prediction wrong at that time but I think its because we thought they needed to go far in the competition otherwise, their season would not be considered a sucess no matter what. We serverly overestimated PSG motivation and their strenght as a whole. Also, who know, Juventus might go all the way, will be interesting to watch.

tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Im still in the 4% :D

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@tuan Should have gone with Bayern Munich myself, I had predicted they won it last year only for Real to win again. :U

Eden17Hazard17 6 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

I'm still in the 11% for Arsenal :P

I mean they still haven't been eliminated, right?

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Eden17 Technically no. :P