Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

AC Milan rebuilding is starting to look pretty good.
Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

So, I wasn't sure I was gonna make that thread but I thought it was gonna be worth discussing it. AC Milan are looking like they will have a pretty solid team in term of talent before the end of the transfer window and I gotta say I'm pretty excited to see where this lead them. They have already signed Musacchio, Kessie, Ricardo Rodriguez and even Andre Silva. Alway had a soft sport for AC Milan cause of Shpalman (I miss that guy...) and maybe I'm getting excited over not much but I can't help feeling like they could have a shot at getting a CL spot if they keep this up. How you guys feel about Milan project as of now and how do you feel it will develops?

Comments
Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11432

Well, this seem revelant again after the signing of Bonucci, Biglia, Conti and of Calhanoglu, what you guys think?

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Well, this seem revelant again after the signing of Bonucci, what you guys think?

Well, this seem revelant again after the signing of Bonucci, Biglia and of Hakan Calhanoglu, what you guys think?

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Yes but Montella still needs to make a team out of those players, they are trying to get Belotti as well.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

Montella still needs to make a team out of those players

Propably the hardest part of it and the one we see if he is good enough a manager. Anyway, good thinking of adding that Golazo. +1

nigelpayne 7 years ago
Manchester United, England 15 484

yeh cos at the moment it is a selection of good players...if the manager can pull them together they will definitely be title contenders...not that pre-season is any indication but Dortmund were all over them yesterday...not sure what team they had on though

KTBFFHSWE 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

They're trying to get Auba to

nigelpayne 7 years ago
Manchester United, England 15 484

belloti was also on the cards as was morata...i think they are aiming for any one of the same selection of strikers everyone else is looking at

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@nigelpayne Only Kessie, Rodriguez and Borini were starter against Dortmund from what I remember. In term of striker, its seem Morata is their priority, however, they would take anyone who is prolific. Have to wonder as well if they are keeping Bacca or not. I'm thinking they will so they will have lots of attacking option. There's also the possibility they sign Renato Sanches on loan (maybe with an option to buy).

@KTB I would be really happy if Chelsea signed Aubameyang and that Milan got Morata but I'm starting to think neither will happen. :(