Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Alexandre Lacazette to join Arsenal... at last?
Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

So... you propably heard about this but it would seem Arsenal are close on signing Lacazette. At least, that what Skysport is saying. For me, considering how many time Arsenal were linked with him, it hard to believe that this time will be different and that he will actually join them. But what are your thought on the matter? I'm especially curious to know Arsenal fan opinion on the whole matter.

Comments
Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Nah, because players like Diaby and Wilshere are paid to sit in the hospital, whereas Giroud and Koscielny are never injured.

Well just because some players had injuries it doesn't mean they will have them every season till they retire, same goes with players that didn't get injured which is my point. You can't guarantee that a player will/won't get injured.

For example Sevilla was happy to get Jovetic that had a reputation of getting injuries but he played with no problems and did a good job for them, sadly they couldn't keep him.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Looks like he wil wear the number 9 shirt.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Golazo111 Nice. :)

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

quikzyyy

He is certainly not, the only one who can replace him at striker is Gabriel Jesus.

If Sanchez goes too then he can as well. I'd only have tried if Sanchez is leaving, but oh well.

He is, look at the way he & France plays. Laca & Griezmann wouldn't work that well together, you need a target man for your pacy fast quick striker.

I meant in terms of pacy strikers. He can't get ahead of Griezmann/Mbappe/Martial ( euros)....

Golazo111

Well just because some players had injuries it doesn't mean they will have them every season till they retire, same goes with players that didn't get injured which is my point. You can't guarantee that a player will/won't get injured.

I know, but at the same time you cannot say Koscielny and Diaby will have the same chances of getting injuries. Some have higher risks than others. Lacazette is more of a high risk.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

@Amir Just be positive man, I think good times are coming for Arsenal.

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

I hope so, and I see you have become a gunner. Welcome abroad to the Arsenal, Golazo.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Thanks.

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Golazo became gunner, Arsenal premier league champions confirmed, I hope you bring Lemar to Arsenal as well!

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

I didn't know I was a lucky charm.

Madridista11 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

@Golazo More than you think! You praised Madrid so much last year we ended up winning the double. What do you think are our chances of winning the trebel next year? ;)

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

scores in his debut after 15 minutes after being subbed on,enter image description here