Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Barcas new manager
_Pelle_ 7 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6885

Ernesto Valverde... has done it well in Bilbao but what do you guys think? Does his philosophy fit in with Barcas play? A hit or flop?

Comments
Cristiano7Ronaldo 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Portugal 7 36

Can it win ze Fiiiifarce Bellem Dor for coaches?

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

Can it win ze Fiiiifarce Bellem Dor for coaches?

Paste a link to content from another site (e.g. Youtube, Twitter and many others)

tiki_taka 7 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

enter image description here

enter image description here

Not my first choice ( Laurent Blanc ) but not my worst. Good luck to him, he will get the necessary support.

raimondo90 7 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Valverde did well with a limited Athletic squad. They played attractive and stayed competitive. At Barcelona he already has MSN and the budget to fix mid and defense. My choice aa a good candidate were Sampaoli (chose argentina) and Tuchel (currently free).

tiki_taka 7 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

I don't really like Tuchel, Sampaoli would have been awesome tho specially in Cups, my dream coaches are Carlo and Simeone, but Carlo doesn't switch for Archrivals his whole career, he said that he would never coach Inter, Barca or United as examples for respect of his old clubs, really love the Man. Simeone, well he is not free. Klopp would be a good experience tho.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

It can't be considered a flop IMO.

But he has to sign new players so if he does that job well then it's already a hit.

_Pelle_ 7 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6885

I wonder how Wenger would have done in Barca. He is inspired a lot by the way Barca plays and tries to implement that in Arsenal (with less success). The reason it makes me curious is ofc because of Barca has better players and maybe it would be a hit. (Although it is farfetched)

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

I also think Wenger could potentially be a very good fit at Barcelona. It's a pity because it doesn't look like he'll be managing them any time soon... if at all.

Wolfie 7 years ago
Inter, Germany 94 1844

Wish they would take a chance with Xavi. Does he have badges? Worked well for Real with Zizou. But not so much with Man U and Giggs. Or Milan and Inzaghi and Seedorf. So not always a quick fix.

liomessi10 7 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

Not a big name, but Enrique wasn't either so let's just hope he's good for us

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

It all depends if he does his job or if others tell him what to do, there are reports that Messi wants Di Maria to come.

chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

Barca is always at the top, doesn't matter which coach they have.

Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

He is a great coach but I am not sure he will fit in. We'll see.

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11432

Well, from what I heard about the first few player he wanted to sign (Herrera and Inigo Martinez), something tell me he rather have a pratical team than a fancy one and I can appreciate that in a manager. :)

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Well, from what I heard about the first few player he wanted to sign (Herrera and Inigo Martinez), something tell me he rather have a pratical team rather than a fancy one and I can appreciate that in a manager. :)

DarthFooty 7 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1099

I am curious to see how it plays out. His signings will be a big indicator. He has played for Barca and knows their style so it's not like he has to build from the ground up. He did have Athletic playing some fun footy.