Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Bayern - Real (CL17) Pre and Post talk
tuan_jinn 7 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Following our series, I predict this game will have a lot to talk about before and after...

Gonna be so hard to predict.

• Bayern has the longest undefeated home games in the history of CL, on form and looks good in all aspects. The absence of Neuer might prove costly against BBC (and M), they seem dont miss Muller and Hummels that much. They barely failed to score
  • Real is along with Juve are the 2 unbeaten in CL this season. NOT on form, miss Pepe and Verane (huge), and seem to have conflict up front (Bale vs Ronaldo), while James is not happy. But Ramos is always there to save the day, an away goal might just be enough for team like Real to make a big deal when they play at home.

I dont assume controversy, and if there is one, I must assume it would come from Real. :D

Bayern 3 - 1 Real Madrid

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Following our series, I predict this game will have a lot to talk about before and after...

• Bayern has the longest undefeated home games in the history of CL, on form and looks good in all aspects. The absence of Neuer might prove costly against BBC (and M), they seem dont miss Muller and Hummels that much.
  • Real is along with Juve are the 2 unbeaten in CL this season. NOT on form, miss Pepe and Verane (huge), and seem to have conflict up front (Bale vs Ronaldo), while James is not happy. But Ramos is always there to save the day, an away goal might just be enough for team like Real to make a big deal when they play at home.

I dont assume controversy, and if there is one, I must assume it would come from Real. :D

Bayern 3 - 1 Real Madrid

• Bayern has the longest undefeated home games in the history of CL, on form and looks good in all aspects. The absence of Neuer might prove costly against BBC (and M), they seem dont miss Muller and Hummels that much. They barely failed to score

Bayern 3 - 1 Real Madrid

Comments
Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Vidal just needs to chill out a bit, he's a great player but everyone see him as an agressive guy that puts too much force in his tackles, it's very unlucky for Bayern to get 2 red cards in 2 matches.

But then again Real got 2 penalties against them, which I think isn't a small thing at all.

Just shows these 2 teams are very equal and I thought before this matchup began that Bayern is clearly better but that's not the case, maybe the most fair ending would be to see a penalty shootout.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago

Not to mention Casemiro has a series of fouls.

Vidal didnt do anything dirty thia game so far, every game there are a bunch of hot headed, agressive player. Lets not be double standard here. The ref literrally ruined this beautiful game

Was that a hand ball? And a pen against Real. It wasn't a pen (hand was in natural position) but in a bad day, a ref could call it.

SoccerBoss 7 years ago
Barcelona, Russia 34 804

LOL Casemiro is trying to dive now.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Cool thing for me is that I predicted the both games right of Atletico, according to me this game will finish 2:2 and I get more points xD

That was 1m offside for Ronaldo. I have lost words

• History

That was 1m offside. I have lost words

SoccerBoss 7 years ago
Barcelona, Russia 34 804

What in the actual tarnation. This ref is almost as bad as the Barca - PSG ref

Ronaldo was a whole 1-2 yards offside, but they counted it?

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

This game is a joke lol.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

MARCELOOOOO monster

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Props to Ronaldo though. He's been phenomenal. This game may be marred by controversy, but he's popped up with 5 goals against Bayern.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago

I feel so sorry for Bayern they are exshauted now.

This game is a joke.

The goals from Real dont mean anything. So please Real fans, dont say anything when it comes to ref.

The ref helped them so badly.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

I did say there would be alot of goles but lets be honest here Bayern stopped playing.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago

I dont prop to Ronaldo, when Bayern was full 11 he was horrible. Except the header.

Bayern completwly dominated the game after 2 1. And with the 10 old Bayern he turns to god? What a freakin joke

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Officially we can say now that Zidane the student has beaten his teacher Ancelotti.

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

I feel so bad for Bayern right now....

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Perez paid the refs because he couldn't get an easy team in the draws. Sucks for Bayern.

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Tuan

What? He was terrific. He's been terrific the entire game, even before the sending off.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Perez paid the refs because he couldn't get an easy team in the draws. Sucks for Bayern.

Yes that's why Real got 2 non-existent penalties 1 for each game, because Perez payed the ref :D

Let's be honest here, Bayern couldn't match Real Madrid for 90minutes in both games.

Are you kidding? He couldnt dribble any time, had a few touches, then he was toooo selfish in the 2 chances his teammates created for him
If he had passed, would have been 2 0 for Real up. Then disappeared completely after Bayern 1st goal until the header.

Then Bayern had the momentum and every attack looked dangerous. Then a Red closed everything.

Then add to that an offside goal. Trace back to Amer comment page 3 he agreed.

If there is a series of wrong ref call which involved: not a red, red, and a goal.... the result is injustified

• History

Are you kidding? He couldnt dribble any time he was toop selfish in the 2 chances his teammates created for him
If he passed, would have been 2 0 for Real up. Then disappear cpmpletely after Bayern 1st goal until the header.

Then Bayern had the momentum and every attack looked dangerous. Then a Red closed everything.

Then add to that an offside goal. Trace back to Amer comment page 3 he agreed

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Golazo111

Let's be honest here, Bayern couldn't match Real Madrid for 90minutes in both games.

Let's be honest here, it was 3 3, and they all started to dive afterwards. Smh.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Cristiano or Marcelo man of the match for me, I would say Marcelo because he ran their offense when the whole team didn't have a real idea of what to do or Cristiano for perfect finishing and winning the game for them.