Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Bayern - Real (CL17) Pre and Post talk
tuan_jinn 7 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Following our series, I predict this game will have a lot to talk about before and after...

Gonna be so hard to predict.

• Bayern has the longest undefeated home games in the history of CL, on form and looks good in all aspects. The absence of Neuer might prove costly against BBC (and M), they seem dont miss Muller and Hummels that much. They barely failed to score
  • Real is along with Juve are the 2 unbeaten in CL this season. NOT on form, miss Pepe and Verane (huge), and seem to have conflict up front (Bale vs Ronaldo), while James is not happy. But Ramos is always there to save the day, an away goal might just be enough for team like Real to make a big deal when they play at home.

I dont assume controversy, and if there is one, I must assume it would come from Real. :D

Bayern 3 - 1 Real Madrid

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Following our series, I predict this game will have a lot to talk about before and after...

• Bayern has the longest undefeated home games in the history of CL, on form and looks good in all aspects. The absence of Neuer might prove costly against BBC (and M), they seem dont miss Muller and Hummels that much.
  • Real is along with Juve are the 2 unbeaten in CL this season. NOT on form, miss Pepe and Verane (huge), and seem to have conflict up front (Bale vs Ronaldo), while James is not happy. But Ramos is always there to save the day, an away goal might just be enough for team like Real to make a big deal when they play at home.

I dont assume controversy, and if there is one, I must assume it would come from Real. :D

Bayern 3 - 1 Real Madrid

• Bayern has the longest undefeated home games in the history of CL, on form and looks good in all aspects. The absence of Neuer might prove costly against BBC (and M), they seem dont miss Muller and Hummels that much. They barely failed to score

Bayern 3 - 1 Real Madrid

Comments
Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

30 min passed in Barcelona and already the players push the ref around, yell in his face and protest after every single decision and want penalties ;_; Difference is huge it's not even close.

Amerr30 7 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, Bosnia-Herzegovina 56 616

Golazo: Head over to the Live Scores section of the site. You can chat with other members about live games.

• History

Golazo: Head over to the Live Scores section of the sites. You can chat with other members about live games.

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

i'm loving this. it's not over, but barca is suffering. evil smile

raimondo90 7 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Golazo you really think that behavior is exclusive to Barcelona or are you just looking for more things to egg on about?

tiki_taka 7 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

I remember Mourinho Madrid coach atm saying the best team lost, just saying...

tiki_taka 7 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

@gonzi you deserve to go through, Best defense in the world... Chearing for you if we do not make it... doesn't smell good for us but at least they are putting a fight.

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Celsolewis

Lol, Nani's high foot made his cleats cut through Arbeloa's skin. Arbeloa was bleeding on his chest from the foul. The fact that you have the audacity to claim that red card was a "robbery" is a joke. The only reason Manchester United lost that game is because of Nani's stupidity. United had us pinned against the wall, but a poor decision from one player is all it took to turn the tables.

enter image description here

Enjoyneer_RED 7 years ago
Manchester United, England 43 257

^omg not this again!!

1-watch nani's eyes
2- he is away from arbeloa when he jumped
3- he is putting his boot up to CONTROL the ball, not to injure or harm arbeloa, & yet arbeloa continued running towards nani

you can defend or justify the way real madrid won all you want as much as you want because as far as i am concerned it wasn't our game, even though as a neutral fan i was gutted for the way things went,

but the fact that you have the audacity to claim after all those years that nani's stupidity is what lost us the game and not the ref being a total f#ck is the real joke.

btw, this happened in the same season in the quarter finals , and benzema was shown only a yellow!

Dynastian98 7 years ago Edited
Real Madrid 483 7140

Benzema tried to pull back his foot, and his toe hit the Gala player on the forehead. Dangerous play, but not studs up.

Nani hit Arbeloa on the chest studs up. Made no attempt to pull back his foot either. Eyes on the ball, and no awareness of his surroundings.

• History

Benzema tried to pull back his foot, and his toe hit the Gala player on the forehead. Dangerous play, but not studs up.

Nani hit Arbeloa on the chest studs up. Made no attempt to pull back his foot either.

Dynastian98 7 years ago Edited
Real Madrid 483 7140

Need I remind you United fans of this? Identical challenge except it hit Zabaleta on the thigh, not the chest. Paul was clearly going for the ball too. Studs up towards a 50-50 ball, the exact same challenge as Nani.

Now you tell me what's more dangerous - being hit on the chest or the thigh?

• History

Need I remind you United fans of this? Identical challenge except it hit Zabaleta on the thigh, not the chest. Paul was clearly going for the ball too.

Now you tell me what's more dangerous - being hit on the chest or the thigh?

rayrex7 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Croatia 26 797

@celsolewis
Fanaticism????
What on earth are you talking about? They were better till the red card?
In the first leg, they were the better team for the first half and were on the second half. The red came on the 60' min mark. We were dominating the entire second half, and that red was stopping a counter for 2 vs 3? They were lucky they had neuer or the game was going to whole different place.

Second leg, the game was even, but we were still the better team. No Real Madrid fan denied about the refs mistakes, so why is everyone taking out on Real Madrid, do you want the team to send an apology letter???

Only the Second Goal for Real Madrid was the odd decision because it was a clear offside. The third goal was way hard to notice, when two players pass the last defender, the ball is the offside line, so that is a very hard decision to make, The game outcome wouldn't change, we were still the BETTER team. Lewandoski offside and Ronaldo's third offside goal had almost similar offside distance, i dont know why people even bother screaming for an offside for the third one, it was 2 vs 1, thats easier to score than a fuc*ing penalty.

and @tiki why are u so uptight about Ronaldo? You and tuan are the only ones who brought up his performance, yes, we know, he didnt dribble 11 players and scored a chip, he didnt scored a flying volley with his eyes closed, he didnt dribble the whole team and passed to his team mate to score. But he scored three goals that took us to the semi's, and thats all we want, we didnt want him to go back and defend, I bet you my soul that Zidane, the board, the entire squad, God himself all wanted him to stay as a striker and just score the goals. He didnt perform bad, he performed great, he did his job and thats final, whats the point of creating chances and dribbling so many players without the final outcome. Teams need goals, heck if they scored it with their ass they wont mind, but dribbling the entire team and miss an open net is something they will get pissed.

I would love to see if Bayern were on our end and Real on their end, it would be quite amusing to see how would people react.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Golazo @Amerr Guys, I don't want to be insulting or anything, but for some reason, I think you might be a bit biased toward Real Madrid. Not saying it would be wrong or anything either and I also agree with some of the stuff you said but some other does feel a bit biased. Hope you guys don't take this the wrong way. :)

@rayrex Ronaldo not so young anymore as well, its better for him not to try to dribble too much as he sometime overestimate himself and lose his footing. I'm alway sad to see Ronaldo slip while trying something with the ball but at the very least, his positioning and finishing skill are really world class, so he still a extremely dangerous player. :D

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

I may be biased because:

1. I think Vidal deserved his second yellow.
  2. I think Real Madrid got lucky that Vidal missed the penalty in the first game, if he had scored the result would be 2:2 and 1:2 making Bayern going to the semi-finals after a bad penalty decision.
  3. Cristiano Ronaldo's second goal was offside but Bayern didn't need to stop playing after that, Marcelo dribbled 3 players and created another goal, Bayern looked like it was going to be at least 2:2 in the extra time with or without the offside goal.

So I don't think that Real was favored simply because:

1. Real got 2 penalties against them and they didn't get any penalty nor any kind of a compensation in both matches.
  2. Real didn't run up to the ref nor did they pressure the ref is any of the two games.
  3. Bayern players, Vidal and Martinez played very carelessly in their respective games like they were asking for the second yellow.

I think I'm far more realistic in my views when compared to people that openly hate Real Madrid and will 10/10 times say something negative against them.

celsolewis 7 years ago Edited
Manchester United, England 2 211

@Enjoyneer_RED.. You are wasting your time with the fanatics...

@rayrex7 @Golazo111.. Yes you are in the semis because you were the better team by miles.. You played brilliant football and dominated Bayern in both games even before the red cards you were superior on the pitch

Vidal red card was 100% correct and He did not play the ball... Casemiro did not deserve the red card and deserved to continue in the field

Ronaldo equalizer goal was not offside... Lewandoski was offside when He was going 1 on 1 with Navas

Jesus .. Real Madrid is a great team, I admit ... No doubt ... and 11 vs 11 is very difficult to beat them .. 11 vs 10 is an impossible task .. it was a matter of time until the fatigue hit them (Bayern) and the goals festival appear

I just want for you to admit that the referee killed the game..

To see you saying that you are on the semis because you were much superior is an aggression to sports honesty ..
Be honest and admit

• History

@Enjoyneer_RED.. You are wasting your time with the fanatics...

@rayrex7 @Golazo111.. Yes you are in the semis because you were the better team by miles.. You played brilliant football and dominated Bayern in both games even before the red cards you were superior on the pitch

Vidal red card was 100% correct and He did not played the ball... Casemiro did not deserve the red card and deserved to continue in the field

Ronaldo equalizer goal was not offside... Lewandoski was offside when He was going 1 on 1 with Navas

Jesus .. Real Madrid is a great team, I admit ... No doubt ... and 11 vs 11 is very difficult to beat them .. 11 vs 10 is an impossible task .. it was a matter of time until the fatigue hit them (Bayern) and the goals festival appear

I just want for you to admit that the referee killed the game..

To see you saying that you are on the semis because you were much superior is an aggression to sports honesty ..
Be honest and admit

celsolewis 7 years ago
Manchester United, England 2 211

I'm done arguing with the fanatics... My best regards

rayrex7 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Croatia 26 797

@celsolewis Mate if you read the forum, all Madridistas admitted that the ref killed the game, the arguing here is that you guys are acting as if we didnt admit, any blind man would know that the ref killed the game.

Golefty 7 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

Bayern deserve nothing from this, outclassed , these were both great games of football, Vidal was lucky not to be sent off and they had a penalty.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

If anything Bayern was lucky that Vidal didn't get his second yellow before the 80'min. Bayern shot themselves in the leg.

Vidal red card was 100% correct and He did not play the ball

First time you said something that makes sense, his contact was on the player and then it happened that he got the ball right after, dangerous start indeed.

Amerr30 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Bosnia-Herzegovina 56 616

In that graphic, you can clearly see that the first contact is with the player, not the ball. The fact that he eventually touched the ball is irrelevant. Although Vidal has done much worse fouls before that one. I think this one is just the straw that broke the camels back. He was warned, again and again. But he thought they had a man sent off in the first game, no matter what he doea it won't happen in this game too. He was almost right, judging by what the ref allowed him to get away with before this specific one.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Golazo I was talking in general actually, not just in this thread. :P Amerr I can understand since he his clearly a Real fan but I'm actually thinking that pherhap Real was your the club you support in europe as well? That would make it easier for me to understand why you alway seem take their side. :D Sorry if this seem weird, you see, I'm a neutral fan and I don't alway understand how other people preference work. ;)