Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Best EPL player at their peak
amir_keal 7 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Okay, if these players were to play to the best of their abilities, who would you consider the best player in the EPL?

I've put 20, so that if someone has one that isn't on this list, they won't disagree.

Mine has to be Mesut Ozil. On form, he is amazing!

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Okay, if these players were to play to the best of their abilities, who would you consider the best player in the EPL?

I've put 20, so that if someone has one that isn't on this list, they can disagree.

Mine has to be Mesut Ozil. On form, he is amazing!

Comments
ashwin1729 7 years ago
Manchester United, England 10 704

A goalie or a CM will automatically be never picked over an inform striker/CAM. Just my 2 cents.

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

I put Ozil, but it could just as easily been Pogba or Hazard.

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

aguero or hazard when fully fit are unstoppable

Anfieldismyhome 7 years ago
Liverpool, Kenya 0 7

sanchez is a powerhouse probably he would hit 40 goals in a season but first he must leave Arsenal

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

I think an on-form Aguero or Silva would be the best player in the league. Hazard has the best potential though, and slightly younger Zlatan would be unmatched in the EPL.

amir_keal 7 years ago

A goalie or a CM will automatically be never picked over an inform striker/CAM. Just my 2 cents.

I see where you're coming from, which is why I put as much players that came to my head as I could.

JuanMata10 7 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

Arsenal fans again winning polls on the internet, I see.

Hazard, De Bruyne or Agüero.

Abo_Zogom 7 years ago
Arsenal 0 240

Sanchez for sure.

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago

nah juanmata10 is right - if there's a poll - arsenal fans are jumping on it

srk_rox 7 years ago
Liverpool 5 542
  1. Silva(runs the show)
  2. Costa ( In recent times he is great defensively as well)
  3. Aguero and Sanchez..
    On Hazard.. His goals lift me up. Yet he is not quite there. I know he has scored against big clubs like Man utd, Arsenal...
    I feel he needs the services of Cesc and Costa to do what he does best, delivering that killer punch..
    Just my opinion.
KTBFFHSWE 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

@federal Feel like you should have stayed in the video section.

Easily Hazard. 2 Seasons ago he won every single individual award there was, and we won the league much thanks to him. This year he's even better. Has won MOTM 8 times!! 7.85 whoscored average rating which places him no.1 together with Sanchez. and the thing is.. top of his abilities.. Hazard is there like 75% of the games..

KTBFFHSWE 7 years ago

Ibra second.. If he's having a good game, he's unstoppable..

amir_keal 7 years ago

Gonzi and Juan, I don't recall seeing SunFlash, Anfieldismyhome and Abo_Zogom being Arsenal fans, but they voted Ozil and Sanchez. I don't think every Arsenal fan would vote an Arsenal player. I also think someone like David Silva is quite up there, but on best form, I would prefer to have Ozil. That's why I have voted Ozil.

If you watched some Arsenal games, we have missed Ozil's influences, and at times Cazorla. At peak Ozil is better than Sanchez, but I feel we must focus on Sanchez, as he is more consistent when it comes to bigger games.

federal, just get back to the comments section. We don't need people like you.

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Aguero for me, Alexis and KDB behind them.

@KTBFFHSWE you say he was best 2 season ago, (Alexis was close, but Chelsea won EPL so Hazard has basically won every individual trophy). He was missing last whole season, therefore I doubt he is best.

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago

I agree Hazard over aguero, i feel like sanchez's teams lets him down, i could be wrong, i don't consistenty watch arsenal play, maybe like every other game

KTBFFHSWE 7 years ago

@quick mate, he won:

Premier League Player of the Season (1): 2014–15
FWA Footballer of the Year (1): 2014–15
PFA Players' Player of the Year (1): 2014–15
PFA Young Player of the Year (1): 2013–14
PFA Team of the Year (3): 2012–13, 2013–14, 2014–15
ESM Team of the Year: 2014–15
Chelsea Player of the Year (2): 2013–14, 2014–15

and this year he's better then we was then, no doubt.

And he won player of the month in EPL October too!

I mean I love Özil, Love Sanchex, Costa, Lukaku, Ibra, Aguero... but no one's near hazard according to me..

Let's put it liek this.. if Real would sign a new "galactico" from EPL for a nidicolous sum in the likes of Bale or Suarez? Who would they most likely sign?

KTBFFHSWE 7 years ago

I really should do a spell check before I post.. fast as lightning, but at times unreadable lol

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Aguero, Hazard and Costa from the list. Outiside of the list, in their prime the list would be: Henry, Cristiano Ronaldo top 2 followed by Drogba, Torres, Giggs, Lampard, Vidic and so on...

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

De Geaaaaaa.

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Of course Hazard won all of these when Chelsea got the title. I don't mean to downgrade Hazard but the awards are not given for only the individual performances, the club results still matter.