Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Best Free Managers List
Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11432

So I thought I would make a list of all the best free manager who are withouth a job atm. You guys should pitch in and help me cause I propably will forget someone or simply lack knowledge of them. Heck, you can even rate them to see which one are best if you want, it could alway be fun. And why not discuss where we would love to see who and who might end up where?

• Carlo Ancelotti
  • Luis Enrique
  • Laurent Blanc
  • Luiz Felipe Scolari
  • Thomas Tuchel
  • Frank de Boer
  • Peter Bosz
  • Marco Silva
  • Slaven Bilic
  • Gary "the ever so legendary" Neville
  • History
Showing previous versions of this text.

So I thought I would make a list of all the best free manager who are withouth a job atm. You guys should pitch in and help me cause I propably will forget someone or simply lack knowledge of them. Heck, you can even rate them to see which one are best if you want, it could alway be fun. And why not discuss where we would love to see who and who might end up where?

• Carlo Ancelotti
  • Luis Enrique
  • Laurent Blanc
  • Ronald Koeman
  • Luiz Felipe Scolari
  • Thomas Tuchel
  • Frank de Boer
  • Peter Bosz
  • Marco Silva
  • Tony Pulis
  • Slaven Bilic

• Carlo Ancelotti
  • Luis Enrique
  • Laurent Blanc
  • Ronald Koeman
  • Luiz Felipe Scolari
  • Thomas Tuchel
  • Frank de Boer
  • Peter Bosz
  • Marco Silva
  • Tony Pulis
  • Slaven Bilic

• Carlo Ancelotti
  • Luis Enrique
  • Laurent Blanc
  • Luiz Felipe Scolari
  • Thomas Tuchel
  • Frank de Boer
  • Peter Bosz
  • Marco Silva
  • Tony Pulis
  • Slaven Bilic

• Carlo Ancelotti
  • Luis Enrique
  • Laurent Blanc
  • Luiz Felipe Scolari
  • Thomas Tuchel
  • Frank de Boer
  • Peter Bosz
  • Marco Silva
  • Slaven Bilic
  • Hannes Wolf
Comments
raimondo90 6 years ago Edited
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Who could forget the ever so legendary Gary Neville!

Edit: also Berizzo is available. Did well in Spain sucks how he got let go.

• History

Who could forget the ever so legendary Gary Neville!

tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Yey! Yes please add Neville, and can you make the pool too?

538 11432

@raimondo Dude, your joking, but I nearly added him. XD

@tuan Ok, fine, I'll add him, also, what you mean by pool? Woudln't you mean a poll?

• History

@raimondo Dude, your joking, but I nearly added him. XD

NovaRuk 6 years ago
Real Madrid/Barcelona, Malaysia 17 741

Isn't Koeman the coach of Netherlands currently?

tuan_jinn 6 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Why not, he's not proven to be bad. He needs to learn, that's for sure :D. His analysis is still good, let him apply that and prove himself he can be a coach too.

ahhh TYPO, yes, please ad A poLL

• History

Why not, he's not proven to be bad. He needs to learn, that's for sure :D. His analysis is still good, let him apply that and prove himself he can be a coach too.

538 11432

@NovaRuk Wow, didn't even know that, will fix right now, thanks for the head up mates. ;)

Edit: Tuan, I'll wait a bit to make sure I didn't forget anyone first. Give other people a chance to name other manager I forgot or don't know about. :)

• History

@NovaRuk Wow, didn't even know that, will fix right now, thanks for the head up mates. ;)

raimondo90 6 years ago

Lol it's great you actually put him up there. Actual poll should be who will find a team first.

Croatian 6 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

Few good managers there, Bosz, Blanc, Tuchel, Silva definitely candidates for good jobs.

You might add Hannes Wolf who was fantastic coach at Dortmund's youth teams and brought Stuttgart to Bundesliga, but sadly got sacked this year. He's still 36 and could do job at solid Bundesliga team atleast.

Drbutterface 6 years ago
Roma, Italy 2 522

Bosz? Do you remember he was fired because he was horrible?

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Pulis manages Boro right now.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Drbutterface He was really good at Ajax though so thats why. But yeah, I know he was pretty poor at BVB. Its nomination got nothing to do with his time at BVB no worry.

@thebaldgenius Rikjaad doesn't manage anymore and I doubt Hiddink is actually actively looking for work. Otherwise, I would certainly add both of them to the list. ;)

@amir Thanks, I fixed it now!

Croatian 6 years ago

@Drbutterface, and what about his work at Ajax before? He's surely a talented coach.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

First one among those named to get work as manager?

raimondo90 6 years ago

I feel like Enrique has the best change but sadly, Neville might be the first one believe it not. Despite having little to no talent as a coach, Beckham wants him at his new Miami team.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@raimondo Are you actually serious? Ah Beckam, you were a great footballer back in the day but clearly, your blinded by your old friendship. I kinda feel bad for them, this will propably end up as a big fiasco. :P

raimondo90 6 years ago

@Emo, there were a lot of rumors about it but I'm not 100% sure. Also, no idea how long it takes to start a team, probably a few years?

Croatian 6 years ago

I read somewhere that Beckham's project isn't going so smoothly and that several clubs such as LAFC or Nashville entered or will enter MLS before Miami.

538 11432

@Croatian Well, its no suprise for LAFC, they have been announced way before Beckham team if I'm correct. Didn't expect Nashville to come sooner though. Its propably all going to happen between 2019 and 2021.

• History

@Croatian Well, its no suprise for LAFC, they have been announced way before Beckham team if I'm correct. Didn't expect Nashville to come sooner though. Its propably all going to happen between 2019 and 2022.