based on income:

harry potter - $10bn
pokemon - $30m
star wars - $238m
james bond - $832m
batman - $300m+
superman - $855m
spiderman - $304m

DISCLAMIER: I am NOT sure about any of those figures!

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Amir_Keal Naruto is pretty popular, even though I never try to get into it, I know about it. Its true that Inazuma Eleven is a bit more obscure though, but I might try to give it a go since its related to football (or at least, it seem to be, hard to know sometime with japanese). Dragon is only good if you don't take it seriously, I basically turn my brain off when I watch anything Dragon Ball related. The Abridge is still propably the best thing about DBZ though. :D Sorry for being a bit off topic now. XD

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Emobot7

Kishimoto (owner of naruto) has taught me so many lessons. IE as good as it was, it was more aimed at children. I would still watch Naruto now, but yeah, I understand it's not everyone's forte.

Best quote of all time from Kishimoto

“Being hurt inevitably breeds feelings of hatred towards your attacker. But when we hurt others, we have to deal with their hatred for us, and our own feelings of guilt. Knowing what it feels like to be hurt is exactly why we try to be kind to others. That’s what makes us humans.”

This went so out of topic.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@amir Yeah it did, but it was worth it, its a good quote. :D

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Naruto is a good franchise, but isn't One Piece bigger in terms of revenue?

I used to watch a LOT of Naruto as a kid. That was the one show I stayed up for because they always put it on at 10 PM at night. Fun fact: Naruto was supposed to be a lot darker than it ended up being. Kishimoto's editor prevented him from including all the gore and vulgar characters/themes. For example, Hidan and Kakuzu were supposed to destroy Konoha, but it was so bloody that his editor refused to publish it. Even still, they included Hidan's masochistic methods of murder and eventual decapitation, and Kakuzu's love for brutalizing the bodies of others. Not to mention the insane amount of profanity and sexual references those two use.

So Kishimoto had to find a bullsh-t way to kill off Hidan and Kakuzu... which ended up resulting in more bullsh-t deaths for Pain, Deidara, and Konan. I think the only Akatsuki who died how they were intended to be killed off were Sasori, Itachi, and Zetsu.

Lilywhite 7 years ago
28 468

@liomessi

Based on income, it's difficult to find exact values, but most sources will tell you that Harry Potter, Star Wars, Mario and Pokemon have the highest total incomes with over $25 billion each.

liomessi10 7 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

^makes more sense...

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Dynastian98

Naruto is a good franchise, but isn't One Piece bigger in terms of revenue?

Probably, I haven't watched One Piece because it will drain too much of my time at the moment.

Hidan and Kakuzu were supposed to destroy Konoha, but it was so bloody that his editor refused to publish it. Even still, they included Hidan's masochistic methods of murder and eventual decapitation, and Kakuzu's love for brutalizing the bodies of others. Not to mention the insane amount of profanity and sexual references those two use.

I wonder why? Must have sucked for Naruto fans, but Kishimoto still did find some good use in Kakuzu.

So Kishimoto had to find a bullsh-t way to kill off Hidan and Kakuzu... which ended up resulting in more bullsh-t deaths for Pain, Deidara, and Konan. I think the only Akatsuki who died how they were intended to be killed off were Sasori, Itachi, and Zetsu.

For me, Kakuzu and Deidara's deaths were the worst because the Akatsuki could have gotten more use from them. I hated how Orochimaru stayed alive for so long, he is weak compared to the characters now. Kisame's death seemed random too, but I don't think there was much use in him to be honest.

Lilywhite 7 years ago
28 468

Continue here.