Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Borussia Dortmund CEO confirms Usain Bolt will train with club
Golefty 7 years ago Edited
Toronto FC 27 1016

http://www.espnfc.us/borussia-dortmund/story/2995740/borussia-dortmund-ceo-confirms-usain-bolt-will-train-with-club

Wow, this is one of the craziest thing i have heard lately if it is true. I always thought he wanted to play with Man United, perhaps BVB will be a stepping stone for Bolt. Perhaps he just wants to run next to Aubemayang, who is apparently almost as fast. Can you imagine seeing Aubemayang and Bolt breaking down the pitch on a counter attack together? It appears for now he will just be training in the off season.

Has anyone seen BOlt play soccer?

Can he handle the ball?

Is this just a stepping stone for him to one day play with MAN united?

What are you thoughts on this news?

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

http://www.espnfc.us/borussia-dortmund/story/2995740/borussia-dortmund-ceo-confirms-usain-bolt-will-train-with-club

Wow, this is one of the craziest thing i have heard lately if it is true. I always thought he wanted to play with Man United, perhaps BVB will be a stepping stone for Bolt. Perhaps he just wants to run next to Aubemayang, who is apparently almost as fast. Can you imagine seeing Aubemayang and Bolt breaking down the pitch on a counter attack together? It appearsr for now he will just be training in the off season?

Has anyone seen BOlt play soccer?

Can he handle the ball?

Is this just a stepping stone for him to one day play with MAN united?

What are you thoughts on this new?

Comments
Croatian 7 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323
  1. There is big difference between training and playing professionally. Bolt is probably doing this as some sort of hobby, since he said he will retire next year.

2. Aubameyang seems really fast but I believe there are faster players, including Bolly (you should definitely check some of compilations of his runs on Youtube, the dude is incredible), Damm, Bellerin, Williams and Adama Traore.

3. He actually played friendly with United few seasons ago.

4. Once again, he won't play football professionally, he is too old for it, and there is no point.
Golefty 7 years ago Edited
Toronto FC 27 1016

:( yea that all makes a lot of sense ,

I will check out Bolly , thanks for the tip! see you soon in the bundesliga

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

:(

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I think it's always great when people from other sports are included. For example Mo Farah was training with Arsenal as well. Because why not? Sports have to unite people, no matter which one.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@quikzyyy Amen to that. Take your +1 buddy. ;)

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

@Croatian: true, but Bolt will bring another diversity to the game and attract the crowd :D:D. He's not too old yet, we dont know yet if he can handle the ball, I hope he can.

saatvik10 7 years ago
Manchester United, India 27 540

If Bolt had the ability and passion to play football at the top level, I doubt Man United would have let him go to another club. His love for United is obvious for anyone to see. If United have not invited him to train with them, then I think they have done it for a reason and that is that he is not a good football player.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

@saatvik: makes sense

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

@saatvik they may be another reasons, not just football reasons.