4. Spurs
  5. Arsenal
  6. Liverpool
  7. Everton

Relegated 3:

1. Brighton
  2. Burnley
  3. Huddersfield

I'm really unsure on these predictions though :S picking the top 7 was pretty hard. I mean going into last season many would also have predicted City and United up top but that certainly didn't work out, with United finishing a really disappointing 6th.

There are so many maybes that could affect this prediction though. Maybe Arsenal can stun us as they are the only of the top 6 without Champions League football (if L'pool qualify). Maybe Spurs can beat the whole Wembley effect and finally take home a title (although the absense of Walker and uncertainty over Rose and no new signings could prevent that). Maybe City will leak as many goals as ever. Maybe United will still struggle to score goals as Lukaku fails to be an improvement on Ibra. Maybe Chelsea will do the unexpected considering their thin squad and rampantly win another title. Maybe Liverpool will manage to beat small teams as well as big ones :D Maybe Rooney can find a fresh lease of life and inspire Everton and their many new signings to break into the European places.

On another note, how good is it to have PL matches on the Preview section of the Footyroom website again! And with a new formation graphic too!

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Pretty straight forward, so here goes:

1. City
  2. United
  3. Chelsea
  4. Spurs
  5. Arsenal
  6. Liverpool
  7. Everton

Relegated 3:

1. Brighton
  2. Burnley
  3. Huddersfield

On another note, how good is it to have PL matches on the Preview section of the Footyroom website again! And with a new formation graphic too!

1. City
  2. United
  3. Chelsea
  4. Spurs
  5. Arsenal
  6. Liverpool
  7. Everton

Relegated 3:

1. Brighton
  2. Burnley
  3. Huddersfield

I'm really unsure on these predictions though :-S picking the top 7 was pretty hard. I mean going into last season many would also have predicted City and United up top but that certainly didn't work out, with United finishing a really disappointing 6th.

There are so many maybes that could affect this prediction though. Maybe Arsenal can stun us as they are the only of the top 6 without Champions League football (if L'pool qualify). Maybe Spurs can beat the whole Wembley effect and finally take home a title (although the absense of Walker and uncertainty over Rose and no new signings could prevent that). Maybe City will leak as many goals as ever. Maybe United will still struggle to score goals as Lukaku fails to be an improvement on Ibra. Maybe Chelsea will do the unexpected considering their thin squad and rampantly win another title. Maybe Liverpool will manage to beat small teams as well as big ones :D

1. City
  2. United
  3. Chelsea
  4. Spurs
  5. Arsenal
  6. Liverpool
  7. Everton

Relegated 3:

1. Brighton
  2. Burnley
  3. Huddersfield

I'm really unsure on these predictions though :-S picking the top 7 was pretty hard. I mean going into last season many would also have predicted City and United up top but that certainly didn't work out, with United finishing a really disappointing 6th.

There are so many maybes that could affect this prediction though. Maybe Arsenal can stun us as they are the only of the top 6 without Champions League football (if L'pool qualify). Maybe Spurs can beat the whole Wembley effect and finally take home a title (although the absense of Walker and uncertainty over Rose and no new signings could prevent that). Maybe City will leak as many goals as ever. Maybe United will still struggle to score goals as Lukaku fails to be an improvement on Ibra. Maybe Chelsea will do the unexpected considering their thin squad and rampantly win another title. Maybe Liverpool will manage to beat small teams as well as big ones :D Maybe Rooney can find a fresh lease of life and inspire Everton and their many new signings to break into the European places.

Comments
Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Fuk bottom 3 cuz they irrelevant.

Top 7 prediction:

1. Manchester City
  2. Chelsea
  3. Manchester United
  4. Tottenham Hotspurs
  5. Everton
  6. Arsenal
  7. Liverpool
Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

Top 7:

1. United
  2. Chelsea
  3. Tottenham
  4. City
  5. Arsenal
  6. Liverpool
  7. Everton

Relegated:

1. Burnley
  2. Huddersfield
  3. Brighton

Really not sure about the top 7 buts that EPL for you. Anyway, I don't expect Chelsea and Spurs to do poorly next season but I does expect better from United. Everton could surprise, we'll see if they manage to get Sigurdson or not.

iHEARTfootball 7 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

My top 7:

1. Man City
  2. Us
  3. Tottenham
  4. Chelsea
  5. Arsenal
  6. Liverpool
  7. Everton

Bottom 3. Don't care about the thanks, but I think it's gonna be Swansea, Huddlesfield and Brigton

OnceABlueAlwaysABlue 7 years ago
Chelsea, England 5 211

Top 7...

1. Man City
  2. Man United
  3. Chelsea
  4. Liverpool
  5. Spurs
  6. Everton
  7. Arsenal

All these teams are aiming for the top 4 and for all of them except maybe Everton, missing out on the top 4 would be a failure!

Bottom 3...

1. Watford
  2. Burnley
  3. Brighton
nandaYNWA 7 years ago
Liverpool, Australia 87 946

not in this order:

stoke, brighton, burnley

nigelpayne 7 years ago
Manchester United, England 15 484

How about the entire Table then!

enter image description here

Madridista11 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

Screw what I think, everyone here is sleeping on Liverpool. Top 3 and I'm putting everything on that

KTBFFHSWE 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

City
United
Liverpool
Chelsea
Spurs
Arsenal
Southampton

Huddersfield, Burnley, Swansea

Eden17Hazard17 7 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232
  1. United
  2. Spurs
  3. City
  4. Chelsea
  5. Liverpool
  6. Arsenal
  7. Everton
  8. West Brom
  9. Watford
  10. Bournemouth
  11. Southampton
  12. West Ham
  13. Palace
  14. Burnley
  15. Stoke
  16. Leicester
  17. Newcastle
  18. Swansea
  19. Brighton
  20. Huddersfield
liomessi10 7 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053
  1. Manchester City
  2. Chelsea
  3. Manchester United
  4. Arsenal
  5. Liverpool
  6. Spurs
  7. Everton

Swansea, Burnley, Huddersfield

danteskyhigh 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 0 24

Swansea, Brighton, Huddersfield for relegation.