Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Bring the heat! Mourinho strikes Wenger, again
quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

The deep-lying hatred between Jose Mourinho and Arsene Wenger has finally been unearthed.

I will find him one day outside a football pitch and I will break his face,
Mourinho said in regards to Wenger.

enter image description here

Comments
Jimbet 8 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

The Portuguese coach was irritated by Wenger questioning the fairness of Chelsea only selling Juan Mata to Manchester United after the two clubs had faced each other twice in the league.

Mourinho, now manager of United, told Beasley: “When Mr Wenger criticises Chelsea and Manchester United over the deal with Mata… I will find him one day outside a football pitch and I will break his face.”

Arsene Wenger v Jose Mourinho: The history of their rivalry in quotes

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

Damn quikzyyy, now I want to see Wenger and Mourinho try to fight together in the middle of a street... or on a bridge... or at the top of Big Ben! That what you hear when you sparkle my imagination.

chelsea8 8 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

Mourinho <3

Golefty 8 years ago Edited
Toronto FC 27 1016

I would say Arsene would win solely on his reach , he has about half a foot on mou, however if it was a street fight i wouldn't put it past mourinho to pull a shiv or something

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I would say Arsene would win solely on his reach , he has about hald a foot on mou, however if it was a street fight i wouldn't put it past mourinho to pull a shiv or something

JozeMourinho 8 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

Bring it on. I'll wreck the lil granny back to France mate.

JK

@Golefty No he would not do that, he would simply bring on Diego Costa xD

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

@JozeMourinho Lol, I guess he would do that, wonder if Costa would agree to help though. Not sure if they still have a good relationship. ;P

KaKa_CS 8 years ago
AC Milan, Italy 1 910

Wenger is a coward. If he sees Mourinho outside, he will run away.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

@Kaka Not really suprised to see you not take for Wenger. :P

Jimbet 8 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

idiots wouldnt remember.. Wenger shoved mourinho 1st.. LOL.. in public view and fans.. such coward..

KaKa_CS 8 years ago
AC Milan, Italy 1 910

@Jimbet. Is that a fight? Maybe in Asia hahhahahhahaah

Drbutterface 8 years ago
Roma, Italy 2 522

Wow, didn't expect that from Wenger. I thought he was a gentleman. Pretty poor move.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

@Drbutterface He said that he regretted afterward though and said that he had lost his head in the heat of the moment if I'm not wrong.

Drbutterface 8 years ago
Roma, Italy 2 522

@Emobot7 of course he said that - everybody in a position so exposed to general public would have said that. I've learned to judge people by their actions, not by their excuses. By that I'm certainly not meaning that I'm condemning Wenger for the rest of his life. But as you know, actions speak more that words ;)