Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Can Juventus achieve the treble this season?
nigelpayne 7 years ago
Manchester United, England 15 484

After Juve's win last night it looks very possible they could finish the season with the treble. Currently as it stands in the league they are 4 points clear of Roma with both teams yet to play their last 2 games. With the Coppa Italia secure it is most likely the UCL final that could let them down.

Can Roma catch them in the last couple of matches?

Can Juventus hold out the superior attack of Real Madrid?

Have your say in the comments below.

Comments
tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

I really hope so, and I agree, seems like CL is the major concern that they might not win it...

KTBFFHSWE 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

But then again no team has ever won CL back to back (although plenty of teams have won the former European cup back to back - Liverpool, Nottingham Forest, Ajax, Real Madrid, Benfica, Inter, Bayern, Milan) and Juve is hella good. Wouldn't take it for granted that Real will win..

nigelpayne 7 years ago

personally i think real madrid will beat them and get their back to back wins...mainly because juve might struggle with the speed and intensity at with real madrid play. although their defense is strong it is not impenetrable and if anyone is going to penetrate it it is going to be ronaldo.

nigelpayne 7 years ago

think the league is pretty much wrapped up...both roma and juve's remaining matches are against bottom half teams so i would like to think they would both win both their remaining games leaving the gap at 4 points

liomessi10 7 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

no really real madrid are in too good form at the moment and i do think juventus are a bit overrated even though they beat us...

DarthFooty 7 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1099

Yes to the treble. The league, as mentioned has lower opponents. CL will be a mix of defense and offense. Juve will have enough to score and defend against Real to pull out the win. People never talk about Juves offense and while they are not a power like Madrid, Barca, Bayern, they still get goals.

DarioUtd 7 years ago
Manchester United 27 493

HOPEFULLY!!! I would absolutely LOVE to see Buffon lift the trophy and to have won the treble!! :)

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

Will win Serie A for sure, champion league final against real will be much harder though. Still hope for Buffon sake they can do it. :D