Roma: Basel, Bayern, Sevilla, Shakhtar, Porto, Madrid
Barcelona: Basel, Bayern, Chelsea, Shakhtar, Porto
Liverpool: Basel, Bayern, Juventus, Shakhtar, Porto, Madrid
Manchester City: Basel, Bayern, Juventus, Sevilla, Porto, Madrid
Besiktas: Everyone but Porto
Tottenham: Basel, Bayern, Juventus, Sevilla, Shakhtar, Porto

Basel: Everyone but Manchester United
Bayern: Everyone but PSG
Chelsea: PSG, Barcelona, Besiktas (worst odds, imo)
Juventus: United, PSG, Liverpool, City, Besiktas, Tottenham
Sevilla: United, PSG, Roma, City, Besiktas, Tottenham
Shakhtar: Everyone but City
Porto: Everyone but Besiktas
Madrid: United, PSG, Roma, Liverpool, City, Besiktas

Comments
chelsea8 6 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

There is nothing shocking about chelsea beating psg or barca, on the other hand i would be surprised if united don’t get knocked out in the next round.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

There is bothing shocking about chelsea beating psg or barca, on the other hand i would be surprised if united don’t get knocked out in the next round.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Chelsea8 @Sunflash Nice trashtalk you two, anyone want some popcorn. enter image description here

But seriously, try the simulator 8, its niceeeee. :P

SunFlash 6 years ago
USA 19 3260

I'm not that optimistic about United myself. But then again I rarely am.

Barca is as Barca does, and PSG has been next level...Chelsea certainly wouldn't be favorites. 2012 was a long time ago (united were still good, rip) and Chelsea got knocked out last time by a PSG side that can only be described as incredibly inferior to what it is now. Maybe shocking is the wrong word, but I doubt it'd be expected.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Chelsea8 Yeah you can no doubt beat them but I doubt you would smash them, still, here hoping Chelsea goes far this CL season. :D

@Sunflash Actually, I'm dreaming of United facing Real and actually winning in the first knockout phase, propably won't happen sadly. But it would be a sweet revenge for Mourinho and a interesting way to stop Real from winning another CL.

Croatian 6 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

Wanna avoid Barcelona and City at all costs. Could handle United/Tottenham, Liverpool too.

chelsea8 6 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

I don’t care, if you don’t have any confidence in your team then you shouldn’t call yourself a fan, doesn’t matter if we lost to a worse psg team or if they are better than before. We won the ucl with our worst line up in the ucl final at the allianz arena against bayern.

Cmon chelsea!

quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I'd gladly watch Chelsea vs Barcelona, could be fun without Mourinho.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Chelsea8 Your pumped boi! I like your style, keep this spirit up! :D

@quikzyyy Agreed! :D

@Croatian Why City over United or Tottenham? I know they recently been extremely good but like Amerr said, I fear they reached their peak too soon, the only way they can go from there is propably down. Plenty of time for that to happen as well. :P

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

You guys can say whatever you want but nobody in their right mind would be ok with us getting PSG.

Dynastian98 6 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

PSG are probably the most dangerous team right now... Chelsea knocking them out would be doing everyone else a favor. I still believe that Bayern might be the only team that can prevent Paris from romping their way to the title this season. I don't believe City has the defensive qualities to stop Neymar, Cavani, and Mbappe.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Golazo Come on? Don't you want to get back at them for the 2015-2016 season? :) Beside, the fact that its nearly a derby now give you a better shot than some other team. :D

_Pelle_ 6 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6885

Evil for chelsea... can only get Barca, PSG or Besiktas...

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

@Emo Nop I don't want Chelsea to get PSG I prefer anyone else.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Golazo Your no fun. :P But I guess it make sense, I wouldn't want my team to face the MCN either if it could be helped.

SunFlash 6 years ago
USA 19 3260

United got Sevilla...that could've been a lot worse.

Yvan21 6 years ago
0 440

Madrid got PSG...that could've been a lot better.