Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Chosen a team to support.
Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

At last people, at last, I have chosen to support a football club. It wasn't an easy decision and my choice will ne doubt suprise most of you guys but I have chosed now. The team I decided to support is Stoke City. I know this might come off as weird as they are not such a strong club but I gotta say, after seeing a few of their game, I really enjoyed their style of play. They also have many great player in my opinion and some that I simply enjoy. They got Arnautovic, Shaqiri, Joe Allen (the welsh Pirlo), Peter Crouch wich a remain a classic and also Martin Indi wich I alway liked. Finally, they also have Berahino who isn't a bad prospect in my opinion. Anyway, that was my big news for you guys! Hope it won't shock you too much and don't forget to share how you feel about my choice. And thanks again for all the sharing you did with me since I arrived at the forum. :D

Comments
JuanMata10 7 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

And there I was thinking you were a noble human being pfft. I'm disappointed of you, young padawan.

Marcus2011 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Stoke City ? Really ? Rugby City ? The rainy night football club city ? The club that should be playing american football city ? The same club that has one of the most questionable fan base ... amean whole city is questionable ..
at last few of my favorite jokes ;

What is the new Stoke City official cologne creating a lot of buzz?
You wear it and the other guy scores.

Why do Stoke City players always look so happy?
Because when midgets run, the grass tickles their balls!

JuanMata10 7 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

Pretty sure it's an april fool's joke though :D

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

@Juan

He got me good. I had a solid wtf for about 10 seconds.

JuanMata10 7 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

@Sun: same, but I needed half an hour to realize lol

Golefty 7 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

Hahaha you had meee for a bit there emo!

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

What if he wasn't joking and we just rekt his feelings

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

ARSENAL?

Jokes aside, congrats on your new team emo! I hope you enjoy your time as a potters fan, seeing as you said you like harry potter xD. Good luck to your new team lad.

BTW, Stoke aren't as physical as they were a few years ago, so if someone is not usually watching them. It's not bad if someone doesn't support a big team or a team that you support. I doubt it's an april fool's joke.

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

lol april fools?

DarioUtd 7 years ago Edited
Manchester United 27 493

April fools day!! Or really have u chosen Stoke?! :D

Keep smiling won't ya!! :)

Hag1 :P

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

April fools!! Nice try Emo! :D

Keep smiling won't ya!! :)

Hag1 :P

Golefty 7 years ago Edited
Toronto FC 27 1016

enter image description here

• History

liomessi10 7 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

most genuine-sounding of all the april fools jokes 2day!

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

Yeah, its an idea I got since last week, I wanted to sound ironic at first but then I realized it would have been too obvious. Anyway, I'm happy I was able to puzzle some of you for a while. Again, just to confirm, this was indeed a april fool, I've not chosen to support any team in europe yet and certainly not Stoke (despite having nothing against them). Sorry if I made any of you guys skip a beat. XD

Marcus2011 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

I think you guys should check out these goals . I am starting to believe emobot is right

tuan_jinn 7 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Lolll. Didnt expect this. But respect mate.

Good one for April Fool 😂.

But in case you stick to it: lolllllllll

Now, its harder for me to use Stoke as a mediocre and dirty team example.... :( I have been using that for years.

Seriously if there is one team I dislike the most purely for style of football, Stoke would be one big candidate...

• History

Now, its harder for me to use Stoke as a mediocre and dirty team example.... :( I have been using that for years.

Seriously if there is one team I dislike the most purely for style of football, Stoke would be one big candidate...

Good one for April Fool 😂.

But in case you stick to it: lolllllllll

chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

Hahahaha nice joke bro

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

what if he was serious and we all made him regret his choice XD

chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

Wtf? He has the badge as his profile pic, im getting worried now!

Tuanis 7 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

Dont listen to them Emo, Its a great club, good players and nice football (except for the roughness). Nice to see you came to a decision.

oh wait..

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002