Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Commentators
amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

What's your favourite type of commentatry?

Comments
SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

I know what you're trying to say, but the way you worded your questions is a bit directive.

I HATE commentators that overreact though. There's this one idiot who does the La Liga beIN Sports and you can barely hear anything rational because he's busy sucking off whomever did anything mildly decent in a game. Wanker.

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

i want them to come prepared AND react insanely to everything that happens on the pitch.......AND for them to actually be funny. So that's basically most commentators from south america. They even shoutout people during the match who are watching the game.

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Basically anyone not named Phil Schaen and Ray Hudson. Those clowns should stick to a joke league like the MLS instead of commentating on La Liga.

legends16 7 years ago
Chelsea, England 39 783

@ Sunflash
Haha i know the one you mean! really bugs me too...watch La Liga highlights on mute....

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

I had the thought of commentators in mind. A good commentator for me is Robbie Savage. He interprets the game from both teams' view, not screaming a players name for 10 minutes.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

I dont dislike over-react commentator that much, but indeed I often find it too annoying...

OnceABlueAlwaysABlue 7 years ago
Chelsea, England 5 211

I like commentators who speak about the game in an intelligent way and talking about the styles of play and tactics and such like... but are also enthused (but not over enthused) about the game! However i also do like those who do comment on stuff in the media which relates to the game! But yes I do agree - those La Liga bein sports commentators are totally annoying and ridiculous!

Salahadin 7 years ago
Real Madrid, France 11 554

I like the commentators on sky sport btsport and beinsports the Arabic ones.
I find Gary Neville to be an amazing intelligent but in the end it doesn't matter I'm more interested in how good the good is.
If he game is awesome like Real-napoli game I would watch on mute and still think it's exiting.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

Over-reacting commentator are okay if your only watching a small part of the game, like highlight and such. I like those who know their stuff, analyse the game and share trivia the best to be fair. ;D

liomessi10 7 years ago Edited
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

You didn't have the 'Ray hudson' type !!!

Funny analogies, exaggerate

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

You didn't have the 'Ray hudson' !!!

Golefty 7 years ago Edited
Toronto FC 27 1016

IMO - keep in mind i only speak english - hope this isn't offensive and as a mono linguist i probably have a pretty limited viewpoint

most entertaining - Irish. Scottish commentators- they use the strangest phrases and idioms, they overreact to a lot and its just fun
Most annoying - golololololololololol - possibly Spanish - or middle eastern when they goo alllahhhh-lalalalalal-
most informative - English - i can understand them but also they just understand the game and give great analysis
Worst - american. Canadian - they don't always know what the talk about, don't know when to disagree or agree with refs as well as English commentators, but its like they are talking about baseball, or a hockey game , just doesnt sound right
Another point - German commentators who speak english are great, they get the game but when its in German sometime they sound so damn angry, like their literally screaming - NIEEEE!!- its almost a shreik

TO be fair all commentators ( usa and canada aside) get the game , i just dont understand the language

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

IMO - keep in mind i only speak english - hope this isnt offensive and as a monolinguist i probably have a pretty limited viewpoint

most entertaining - Irish. scottish commentators- they use the strangest phrases and idioms, they overreact to alot and its just fun
Most annoying - golololololololololol - possibly spannish - or middle eastern when theyu goo alllahhhh-lalalalalal-
most informative - english - i can understand them but also they just understand the game and give great analysis
Worst - american. canadian - they dont always know what the talk about, dont know when to disagree or agree with refs as well and english commentators, but also they way they talk is like they are talking about baseball, or a hockey game
Another point - german commentors who speak english are great the get the game but when its in german sometime they sound so damn angry, like they literally screamming - NIEEEE!!- its almost a shreik

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

I heard that Spanish and Arabic commentators are pretty good. Spaniards in particular are apparently quite analytic with their commentary.

Golefty 7 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

That wouldn't surprise me at all considering it's their job , but Canadian and Americans are generally terrible

liomessi10 7 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

spanish and arabic are my worst have to mute it when its spanish or arabic!

Most annoying - golololololololololol - possibly Spanish - or middle eastern when they goo alllahhhh-lalalalalal-

soooo gotta agree with that!

btw ray hudson is irish right?