Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Cristiano Ronaldo Will Win First Ever FIFA 'The Best' Award
AlexJuve 7 years ago
Juventus, Italy 8 89

Cristiano Ronaldo favoured to win his 4th FIFA award as world’s best

Cristiano Ronaldo is favoured to beat Lionel Messi and Antoine Griezmann when winners of the Best FIFA Football Awards are presented in Zurich.

It's obvious .... right?

Comments
tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

beauty contest still... :(

Gennady 7 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

I really like how the new trophy looks :)

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11432

So, were gonna have two best footballer in the world trophy now? The ballon d'or and this? And they are going give both to the same guys 90% of the time? Ok....
enter image description here

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

So, were gonna two best footballer in the world now? The ballon d'or and this? Ok....

So, were gonna two best footballer in the world trophy now? The ballon d'or and this? Ok....

So, were gonna two best footballer in the world trophy now? The ballon d'or and this? And they are going give both to the same guys 90% of the time? Ok....

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

True lol, it makes zero sense :D. Why not just give one trophy to Messi, one to Ronaldo and 3rd one for someone else

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

True, and that actually looks a bit like the world cup in terms of the shape.

Golefty 7 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

Is the criteria to win the award similiar?

Golefty 7 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

These are Manuel Neuers top 3 picks-
Kroos Toni
Özil Mesut
Lewandowski Robert

lol who is messi?

KTBFFHSWE 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

agree with emo!!!

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Quikzyy: thanks

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Ramos voted for Messi as 2nd and Iniesta as 3rd. Modric voted for Messi as 2nd.

Real Madrid players continue to keep it classy with the Barca players. Guys like Pique, Alves, and Alba should learn a thing or two...

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Dynastian Lol, I know, but I think that in a way, it show that most of the invidiual in RM have their own opinion on thing, while Barcelona is a bit more united group for obvious reason (lots of the team member knew each other since a while). I'm not saying I'm for it or that I dislike it, in the contrary, I think it prove that different indivudual who don't all share the same opinion or ambition can still succeed together if they work hard. Sorry if what I'm saying sound a bit confuse, I have a hard expressing myself on the topic it seem. :(
Anyway, when it come down to club and team-mate from the national team, Ramos has alway been very classy in my opinion. When it come down to other nation... Not so much. :P
For Info, he posted that pic after the Spain national basket team eliminated the French National basket team in Euro 2015, his shirt say goodbye in french. XD

JozeMourinho 7 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

Yeah Real Madrid players so classy.

When Ronaldo showed his UCL finals emblem to a relegated Rayo Vallecano
or when Pepe showed the middle finger to Barcelona fans
or when Ramos made a tackle that could end Messi's career
or and it keeps going.

What is that fetish with Barcelona players and their ethics? Just because they stomped you over the years don't find female excuses to downgrade them.

Dynastian98 7 years ago Edited
Real Madrid 483 7140

Or when Alves dove to get Pepe sent off and essentially end our UCL campaign in 2011
Or when Busquets play-acted and got Motta sent off in an attempt to win the second-leg against Mourinho's Inter
Or when Messi blasted a ball right at the Real Madrid crowd
Or when Pique mocked Ronaldo's birthday party as being the decisive turning point in the title run
...I could go on forever.

I'm not saying our players are perfect, but over the course of the past 10 years, RM players have been more classy than Barcelona players off the pitch.

Additionally, let's not be sexist here.

• History

Or when Alves dove to get Pepe sent off and essentially end our UCL campaign in 2011
Or when Busquets play-acted and got Motta sent off in an attempt to win the second-leg against Mourinho's Inter
Or when Messi blasted a ball right at the Real Madrid crowd
Or when Pique mocked Ronaldo's birthday party as being the decisive turning point in the title run
...I could go on forever.

I'm not saying our players are perfect, but over the course of the past 10 years, RM players have been more classy than Barcelona players off the pitch.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Dynastian Well, to be fair, RM and Barcelona player are all different from each other, some are more classy than other. But I will never blame a Real Madrid fan for being angry at Pique for exemple, this guy literaly hate Real Madrid with all his heart. Also, Barca fan are nearly alway voting for each other situation of ballon d'or. I think its okay, but to be fair, I agree it was a great show of respect from Ramos and Ramos to pick player from the opposing side.

@JozeMourinho A chelsea fan defending Barca? Thats rare. You don't like Real Madrid Joze?

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Emo

No, he just doesn't like me. He's just trying to wind me up into saying something that he can use against me later. LOL.

tiki_taka 7 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Madrid players are classy ? Lol what else ?
No Madrid player has ever voted for Messi for any contest.

• History

Madrid players are classy ? Lol what else ?

tiki_taka 7 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Or when Marca, As tries to write Messi departure rumors before each Clasico
Or when Liga president Tebas is a big Madrid fan and do not hide it
Or when Ramos imitates Messi celebration to mock him
Or when Madrid were the dirtiest team and played coward tactics under Mou to escape from another 5-0
Or when Perez bid on every Barca signing target to higher the price and going for another player.
Or when Madrid players never got judged by Madrid justice while Barca players get exposed in key moments of the year
Or when Barca got banned from transfer while Madrid got their ban reduced in demand of Tebas to FIFA
Or when Simeone says Madrid getting only 1 league in 8 years, it will be complicated to compete with them because of refreing issues
Or when Ronaldo reacts to Barca players claiming Messi is better when Messi doesn't give a fuc* about Madrid players and coaches doing the same.
Or when Ronaldo always have a looser atitude while not winning BO, and claim being the best each time he is awarded
Or how Madrid dive and cry for a penalty at home each time they are not winning

Its easy to play this sort of games...

• History

Or when Marca, As tries to write Messi departure rumors after each Clasico
Or when Liga president Tebas is a big Madrid fan and do not hide it
Or when Ramos imitates Messi celebration to mock him
Or when Madrid were the dirtiest team and played coward tactics under Mou to escape from another 5-0
Or when Perez bid on every Barca signing target to higher the price and going for another player.
Or when Madrid players never got judged by Madrid justice while Barca players get exposed in key moments of the year
Or when Barca got banned from transfer while Madrid got their ban reduced in demand of Tebas to FIFA
Or when Simeone says Madrid getting only 1 league in 8 years, it will be complicated to compete with them because of refreing issues
Or when Ronaldo reacts to Barca players claiming Messi is better when Messi doesn't give a fuc* about Madrid players and coaches doing the same.
Or when Ronaldo always have a looser atitude while not winning BO, and claim being the best each time he is awarded
Or how Madrid dive and cry for a penalty at home each time they are not winning

Its easy to play this sort of games...