Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Did anybody else try the PES 17 demo?
KhaledAzizJr 8 years ago
Manchester United, Italy 40 610

I did, and honestly, (from my point of view) the game has hardly changed in comparison to that of last year... I'm quite disappointed! What about you guys?

Comments
Emobot7 8 years ago Edited
538 11432

Edit after realising it was PES 2017 and not Fifa 17: No, I have yet to get it, but believe me, I will try and come back after trying to tell you what I thought of the game. I'm not too suprised the game haven't changed that much sadly, those kind of game progress very slowly most of the time. :(

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Any report of the demo wiping out user memory from their console? Is there a demo for ps3? Because I might just try it this year if there is.

Any report of the demo wiping out user memory from their console? Is there a demo for ps3? Because I might just try it this year if the answer to the first question is no and the answer to the second one is yes.

Edit after realising it was PES 2017 and not Fifa 17: No, I have yet to get it, but believe me, I will try and come back after trying to tell you what I thought of the game. I'm not too suprised the game haven't changed that much sadly, those kind of game progress very slowly. :(