Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Diego Costa apreciation thread
Emobot7 8 years ago Edited
538 11435

Leaving aside all the bad talk on Costa we usually go about when we do talk about him, I wanted to talk about how good I think he have been for Chelsea as of now, 6 goal, 2 assist, average rating of 7.52, 2 MOTM. He is really having a very good beggining of the season, glad to see he ended up staying after all, make the league a bit more interesting. What do you guys think? Please don't leave negative comment, this is an apreciation thread, let's not anger the Chelsea fan like last time around. ;p

Edit: Sorry for the typo in the title :( if a mod see it, could he fix it. Pretty please. :(

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Leaving aside all the bad talk on Costa we usually go about when we do talk about him, I wanted to talk about how good I think he have been for Chelsea as of now, 6 goal, 2 assist, average rating of 7.52, 2 MOTM. He is really having a very good beggining of the season, glad to see he decided to stay after all, make the league a bit more interesting. What do you guys think? Please don't leave negative comment, this is an apreciation thread, let's not anger the Chelsea fan like last time around. ;p

Leaving aside all the bad talk on Costa we usually go about when we do talk about him, I wanted to talk about how good I think he have been for Chelsea as of now, 6 goal, 2 assist, average rating of 7.52, 2 MOTM. He is really having a very good beggining of the season, glad to see he ended up staying after all, make the league a bit more interesting. What do you guys think? Please don't leave negative comment, this is an apreciation thread, let's not anger the Chelsea fan like last time around. ;p

Comments
Marcus2011 8 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Again ? Why do you need to start this sarcasm thread on Costa . Come on mate , tired of all this picking on Costa . Just leave him alone .

Eden17Hazard17 8 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

I don't think Emobot's being sarcastic.

Costa has had a fine start, and without a doubt, he is a world class player. For every match, he goes to war, and that's why he's so good. He gives 110% for the full 90'. His desire to win is why the opposition fans hate him so much.

Jimbet 8 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

Diego COSTAL.. LOL.. XD we hate his dirty plays ONLY.. since conte arrive, he became a gladiator and proven himself to be a true clinical striker.. the BEAST that he truly is.. instead of costa during mou era.. i like him now.. he is on the field to play football in a professional way.. which is good..

quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Funny how players become more like-able for fans when Mou departs from club. But truth, he is fighting always, even when his teammates don't give a f**k anymore.

saatvik102 8 years ago
Manchester United, India 8 89

He was always a very good goalscorer, and has been up there on the scoring charts every year. His aggressive and violent style of play aside, he's a pretty good striker with excellent movement and clinical finishing.

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

I think he's a dick.

Nevertheless, I'd be blind to ignore that he's basically willed Chelsea to several wins/draws that they would never have gotten without him.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11435

@Marcus2011 Like Eden17 said before, I wasn't sarcastic at all. Quite on the contrary, I think Costa have been one of the best striker in the PL since the begining of the season. I sincerely look foward to see him perform that well for the rest of the season.

@Eden17 Indeed, he alway fight for the win and in my opinion, he show more discipline than last season. So all in all, very impressed by his current attitude and I must say that I apreciate him much more than before. :)

@Jimbet Lol, I know about the typo, I don't know how I managed to do that. :O

@quikzyyy It is funny cause its not the first time it happen, Pepe and Ramos seemed like brute under Mourinho and while they are not perfect today either, they clearly have a better attitude.

@saatvik Agreed, he didn't have a very good season last year, but before that, he had been very good and this season, it seem like he might end up high on the goalscorer sheet. Its alway motivating for me to see player coming back from poor season with that much energy.

@Sunflash Indeed, even if you don't like him, his stat, results and what he have done for his team kind of force people to recognize he is a force to be reckon with. A player to watch out for no matter if he is on your team or play against it.

Croatian 8 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

He is beast player, but cunt.

SoccerBoss 8 years ago
Barcelona, Russia 34 804

Nothing to appreciate here 'xcept for the fact that he does good sometimes in my FPL team.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11435

@SoccerBoss :P

rayrex7 8 years ago
Real Madrid, Croatia 26 797

A sensational strikers, I don't even think he is a prick or whatnot, for me he is a striker who just wants to win, his "dick" moves are just some anger issues he has since he is a hot headed player. Similar to Suarez, Ronaldo, Jack Wilshere, Zlatan, Pepe etc. If you are downgrading him even an inch for his personality, than you just need help or watch the twilight series.

He can reach the 30 goal mark easily if provided the support from the team consistently.

For me, he is a hot headed player who is lethal af. I would want him in my team any day

tuan_jinn 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

fixed :D

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11435

@tuan_jinn Thanks buddy, your the best! ;D

bluezz 8 years ago
Chelsea 14 724

I always like him obviously as he's a Chelsea player but even if he played for arsenal I would still appreciate the fight in him

KTBFFHSWE 8 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

He's been great for my FPL team!! All blues like him, most of the fans of hgis opponents don't. It's as easy as that. Would they have him, they'd be lyrical. Been a little talk and rumours that he misses Spain though.. So he better shut the fuck up about that. Still, I like him mucho mucho!

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11435

@KTB Haha, you like him but he is better to stay and play for your team, or else! Am I right? XD

@bluezz Good on you lad, its important to respect player from other team as well, even rival one. ;)

tuan_jinn 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

I dont like him 1 bit.

There is a fine line between being a fighter and being a total jerk. He's getting a bit better I think, but I can't stand his face (starting from his behavior).

I can understand his own fan (from the club) loves him though.

Marcus2011 8 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

See @emobot , no one appreciates the player . You can end the fun experiment

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11435

@Marcus2011 Calm down, I got this.

Guys, I'm all for freedom of speech but this is supposed to be an apreciation thread and I made it mostly for people who wanted to share positive thing on the player, so please keep the negatif comment to a minumum. Thank you. :D

chelsea8 8 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

I don't care if people don't like him, he is a beast and i don't think he gives 2 shits if people hate him.

And i don't believe that people are judging other people because of their face that's even worse than racism.