Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Do you guys have any phobia?
Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11432

So, I know this have nothing to do with Football but I thought it could make for some interesting sharing among us. Before I begin however, I would like to say you do not need to share about your fear or phobia if you don't feel comfortable with it, its perfectly fine.

Anyway, I was reminded recently that I had Thalassophobia, the fear of the sea, following me playing a certain video game. I'm not kidding, the open sea scare me shitless, I'd propably be able to go on a boat but I certainly wouldn't feel too comfortable about it. Anyone got similar vibe from the sea?

Or maybe you guys have another phobia you'd like to talk to us about? I'm really curious to know. ;)

Edit: Forgot to mention but I also have a bit of Acrophobia, the fear of height. Don't try to get me to climb a tall ladder, it won't end well. :P

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

So, I know this have nothing to do with Football but I thought it could make for some interesting sharing among us. Before I begin however, I would like to say you do not need to share about your fear or phobia if you don't feel comfortable with it, its perfectly fine.

Anyway, I was reminded recently that I had Thalassophobia, the fear of the sea, following me playing a certain video game. I'm not kidding, the open sea scare me shitless, I'd propably be able to go on a boat but I certainly wouldn't feel too comfortable about it. Anyone got similar vibe from the sea?

Or maybe you guys have another phobia you'd like to talk to us about? I'm really curious to know. ;)

Edit: Forgot to mention but I also have a bit of Acrophobia, the fear of height. Don't try to get me to climb a ladder quickly, it won't end well. :P

Comments
Croatian 6 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

I enjoy some things people commonly describe as phobias, I like higher buildings, or thunder and storms.

I hate bugs. All sorts. But don't have phobia of them, I don't feel scared of them but when something is in my room, I have to get it straight out, even if it is smallest bug. I also have slight fear of dogs barking, I don't know why, I like dogs but when they start barking I wanna gtfo.

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

I also have slight fear of dogs barking, I don't know why, I like dogs but when they start barking I wanna gtfo.

Same haha

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Croatian Yeah, dog barking sure isn't funny. I don't really find it scary, but I used to when I was younger. If its a big dog however, it does make me a lot more nervous. :P But technically, human could have the reflex in their gene to back away from barking dog since most of time, its a warning from the animal. You could nearly call it animal instinct. ;P

liomessi10 6 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

not gonna say what it is!

quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I have a phobia of Wenger staying :(

NovaRuk 6 years ago
Real Madrid/Barcelona, Malaysia 17 741

Trypophobia

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@NovaRuk From Wikipedia:

Trypophobia is a proposed phobia (intense, irrational fear, or anxiety) of irregular patterns or clusters of small holes or bumps.

I can see how this can make certain person uncomfortable. Does it bother a you a lot in your everyday live?

@quikzyyy Wengerinphobia, uh? Not really suprising, I heard about 80% of all Arsenal fan have it nowaday. And its getting worse from what I heard. Its really a shame. I still remember fondly the time when you guys used to have Wengeroutphobia instead. Time goes on too fast and doesn't alway work in our favor.

liomessi10 6 years ago

that means approx. 0.309% of population have wengerinphobia.

liomessi10 6 years ago

also got anxiety/ocd/depression – fear of quite a few things, mainly social situations.

quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

also got anxiety/ocd/depression – fear of quite a few things, mainly social situations.

stop fapping

NovaRuk 6 years ago
Real Madrid/Barcelona, Malaysia 17 741

Does it bother a you a lot in your everyday live?

Sometimes. But if it's involving food such as the honeycomb, I wouldn't really mind to consume it without the feeling of vomiting.

Emrecan_58 6 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

I hate bugs. I once rout out the whole house because I saw one giant centipede. I don't know any other phobias if I have one.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Emrecan To be fair, not a lot of people are fine with having bug in their house, I actually don't think anyone like it. Insect are potentially dirty and if you know there is one in the house, there is alway that fear it might turn up at a inappropriate time. :(

@NovaRuk Seem rough nevertherless. :(