Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Doha we meet again.
COYSPURS2008 10 years ago
76 540

I acknowledge that most of you wont give a shit about this tournament but any tourney that jordan competes in is one im intrested in. the 2014 West Asian Football Federation Championship in Doha Qatar.. city where Jordan made it to the final of the Pan Arab games in 2011 and lost to Bahrain 1-0 and city where Jordan made the quarter finals of the asian cup 2011.

Jordan kicks off vs Lebanon on Dec.26th then Kuwait on new years day.

the 3 groups look like this
Group A
Qatar
Saudi Arabia
Palestine (unfair as shit)

Group B
Oman
Iraq
Bahrain

Group C
Kuwait
Jordan
Lebanon.

If you guys care.. predictions? or team you are cheering for?

Comments
Zakzook 10 years ago
Arsenal, Syria 32 785

GO GO QATAR and Palestine
but mostly Qatar
I predict Jordan to win though, they're the team improving the most while Saudia is going downhill.

76 540

I wouldn't say that. Saudi Arabia is now rebuilding and has gotten better as of late.. qualifying for AFC Cup 2015 as an example.
And i heard that Jordan will not be fielding there full strength squad, but living in the west it is hard to get accurate info on the national team these days.

tiki_taka 10 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

All my support to Palestine and Palestinians, as this country will disapear in few years with the complice silence of the world... Go Palestine, beat Qatarians and Saudis, it will be the best message.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.
expertfootball11 10 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Let's no mix politics and football together. But go Lebanon! You have my support.

Wolfie 10 years ago
Inter, Germany 94 1844

^ Exactly. +1 to you.

Football is about Politics.... And saying that a country will disapear wich is happening may affect drastically their level sportively.
but yes, no need to develop my point saying go Palestine because maybe it could be their last tournament is also a sportive way to respond.
Have you seen : INVICTUS ?

• History

Football is about Politics....

Football is about Politics.... And saying that a country will disapear wich is happening may affect drastically their level sportively.
but yes, no need to develop my point saying go Palestine because maybe it could be their last tournament is also a sportive way to respond.
Did you see : INVICTUS ?

ironfist2010 10 years ago
Real Madrid, Egypt 69 907

tiki_taka +1

Wolfie 10 years ago
Inter, Germany 94 1844

@ tiki, Football is a game. Take your politics and get the hell out of here. Take your jihad friends with you too. You're so annoying.

Football is more than that, and you are not smart enough to figure it, i say what i want. Its not a stupid troll like you who will tell me what i should do, and im not religious....
You dont need to be a muslim to care for Palestinians, im not muslim and if im annoying you then its good. F**k off.
So you want us to talk about this country without saying whats happening there in 2013 ?? Dont talk about this country then... I can hardly say something about that country without talking about the Nazism they are facing every day. Im not an Europeen TV i have nothing to loose while informing few guys about whats happening...
So if you want to close your eyes because it annoyes your confortable way of living, than do it in silence.

• History

Football is more than that, and you are not smart enough to figure it, i say what i want. Its not a stupid troll like you who will tell me what i should do, and im not religious....
You dont need to be a muslim to care for Palestinians, im not muslim and if im annoying you then its good. F**k off.

Wolfie 10 years ago
Inter, Germany 94 1844

Look at you stumbling over your words. Keep your fundamentalist ideas to yourself. I'm sure you can find an suitable forum to spread your political agenda.
"Nazism" Oh, you think I didn't see what you did there. The only troll here is you. Derailing this thread with your bullshit.

Thats the right word, and its an Europeen problem, the oldest problem of the world 70 years old, and i find it funny how an ignorant is trying to give lessons...
I dont have any problems with the Germans by the way, the problem was solved years ago, i have many German friends who are thinking the same like me, so close your eyes and your mouth, go to work, watch TV and make children to your wife and be happy for living in a peaceful rich country,modern slave.

Mandela said : \"I told them it is useless Israel speaks of peace as they continue to control the Arab territories they conquered during the 1967 war.\" And further developing its strategic vision, which explained that the negotiated route and peace must be the priority, and they are always preferable to the conflict. But he then added, \"we must choose peace rather than confrontation, except in cases where we can not get, or we can not continue, or we can not go forward. If the only solution is violence, then we will use violence. \"

What a fundamentalist terrorist he was... sight

Sorry Footyroom community, it was not my intention to go far in discussion but i could not ignore facing this count.
Back to football, go Palestine make the miracle happen.

• History

Thats the right word, and its an Europeen problem, the oldest problem of the world 70 years old, and i find it funny how an ignorant is trying to give lessons...
I dont have any problems with the Germans by the way, the problem was solved years ago, i have many German friends who are thinking the same like me, so close your eyes and your mouth, go to work, watch TV and make children to your wife modern slave.

I dont have any problems with the Germans by the way, the problem was solved years ago, i have many German friends who are thinking the same like me, so close your eyes and your mouth, go to work, watch TV and make children to your wife modern slave.

I dont have any problems with the Germans by the way, the problem was solved years ago, i have many German friends who are thinking the same like me, so close your eyes and your mouth, go to work, watch TV and make children to your wife and be happy for living in a peaceful rich country,modern slave.

Mandela said : "I told them it is useless Israel speaks of peace as they continue to control the Arab territories they conquered during the 1967 war." And further developing its strategic vision, which explained that the negotiated route and peace must be the priority, and they are always preferable to the conflict. But he then added, "we must choose peace rather than confrontation, except in cases where we can not get, or we can not continue, or we can not go forward. If the only solution is violence, then we will use violence. "

What a fundamentalist terrorist he was... sight

76 540

Jihad?! WHAT THE HELL?

being a supporter of a nations independence is being a jihadist now? whats with you?
i originally wasn't going to add my political input into this convo and im still not.. but thats just bullshit wolfie! God damn it you bigots these days!

Wolfie 10 years ago
Inter, Germany 94 1844

We all know how the middle East feels about Israel. Frankly, I'm sick of hearing about it. This is not the right place to debate it. I don't come here to read about your bullshit politics. But obviously you Arabs are going to take every opportunity you can to yak on about it. Ironic you mention the word bigot. Middle eastern's are among the most notorious bigots out there.
Obviously, I don't mean all middle easterns. But majority have do have anti-semetic ideology. Keep your politics out of here. K? k....

tiki_taka 10 years ago

I am French and i have never been to middle eastern, and im used with this kind of argumentation about antisemitism, but Criticizing Israel government always ends by threating you antisemit, You need to know that arab descendents are semit themselves, so look how stupid you are.
And yes the jewish people suffered a lot, but its not a reason to steal peoples land and do to them THE SAME TREATMENT they got....
And a lot of jewish people will agree with me, big respect to the jewish community living in USA and their peaceful minds...

Wolfie 10 years ago
Inter, Germany 94 1844

Listen up, you self-righteous imbecile. I don't care if you're from Papua New Guinea or North Korea. I don't come here to read about Politics! Will you finally get that through your thick skull?!
Can we finally get back to talking about the tournament? If you want to discuss the predicament Palestine are in, make a new thread which is off topic or piss off to a World politics forum.

tiki_taka 10 years ago

Look this is the truth : just no comments.....

Happy to finally close this no level conversation.

TheGame 10 years ago
Manchester United 104 1380

Clearly tiki_taka and Wolfie are both world-class idiots. You BOTH take the extreme polar viewpoint to each side of the argument which makes BOTH of you unbearable to listen to.

We are living in an extrem world where the truth is ugly and hidden, but better know the ugly truth than a beatiful lie.
We live in a world when Nelson Mandela lived 27 years of jail for saying the clear truth about apartheid, and dont think he was popular at the time, he was seen as an extremist too, 30 years later everybody is glorifiying him for saving his nation from HATE. I dont mind how you see me, im just saying what i believe is right.
And i know its ugly.

• History

We are living in an extrem world where the truth is ugly, but better know the ugly truth than a beatiful lie.
We live in a world when Nelson Mandela lived 27 years of jail for saying the clear truth about apartheid, and dont think he was popular at the time, he was seen as an extremist too, 30 years later everybody is glorifiying him for saving his nation from HATE. I dont mind how you see me, im just saying what i believe is right.

We are living in an extrem world where the truth is ugly, but better know the ugly truth than a beatiful lie.
And i know its ugly.

Wolfie 10 years ago Edited
Inter, Germany 94 1844

@TheGame - I know its hard for you to comprehend what youre reading. Why dont you go colour in some nice pictures like a good boy. Hmmm? :)

Tiki , congratulations in ruining this thread. Im outta here..

• History

@TheGame - I know its hard for you to comprehend what youre reading. Why dont you go colour in some nice pictures like a good boy. Hmmm? :)

Vendetta 10 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

Oh hey guys, I'm here to talk about this tournament. You know, because it's in the Football Talk category...