Emo's debate thread: Arsenal vs Chelsea
Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

Arsenal is red
Chelsea is blue
Who are the best
U debate

Yeah, I know it was lame, but I had to do it. :P
Anyway, in this thread, the arguing is about the quality of the two rival squad. Tell us wich one you think have the best player and why not also share with us who you think is gonna win london derby next weekend.
May the best orator win! :D

Comments
KanyeWest 8 years ago
Real Madrid, United States 0 56

Go to Home Depot, buy a rope and hang yourself. ( Yes, it was that bad.)
Thanks in advance.
I wish there was a way for both teams to lose.

Dynastian98 8 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

They're both in some pretty mixed form right now. Chelsea are still discovering their identity under Conte and are regularly improving, so I'm going to go with them. Also I think that Wenger is a buffoon, so clearly cheering for Chelsea on this one. Arsenal do look dangerous, however, so I do certainly expect this game to be a close encounter.

CrazyBoss 8 years ago
Manchester United, Italy 6 323

This game will come down to the team that makes use of their opportunities and puts balls in the back of the net!.....;)
Arsenal are dangerous with players in really good form but i think it will have a scoreline of 3-2 in favour of chelsea.

KTBFFHSWE 8 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

Arsenal are actually favorites to win! From what I've seen of Chelsea the defense messes up every now then, so I expect a few goals here and defentively Arsenal to score. Probably Sanchez. Chelsea has no problem playing away, so I don't believe that will create any problems for the blues.Our away support is actually better than our home support.. In the end of the day I beleive this will end a draw. 1-1 or 2-2. Costa has been absolutely amazing lately so I expect him to score and if Luiz plays, he might score too.The guy take son the opponent goalie more than our midfielders dammit.. If he becoms a regular under Conte he might be gold for the fantasy team!

quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I will be really sad if we will fail to beat Chelsea again. Chelsea defence is kinda weak so even our offensive power isn't that strong, I think this have to be that moment to finally beat them. On the other side, I'm scared of Costa being Costa.

JuanMata10 8 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

I'm quite confident about this game.. 2-1 Chelsea I'd say

Emobot7 8 years ago Edited
538 11432

@Kanye Ouch, thats it for me, no more poetry. XD

As expected, people expect this match to be pretty even but in a derby, those kind of thing can go one way or another really. That what I learned. No matter who win, it will be an important step for the team that do suceed. However, a draw could also happen and those that would be happy about this result would be the rest of the top team fighting for the top spot. Will be an interesting game to keep an eyes on.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Kanye Ouch, thats it for me, no more poetry. XD

As expected, people expect this match to be pretty even but in a derby, those kind of thing can go one way or another really. That what I learned. No matter who win, it will be an important step for the team that do suceed. However, a draw could also happen and the only person who would be happy about this result would be the rest of the top team fighting for the top spot. Will be an interesting game to keep an eyes on.

chelsea8 8 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

Arsenal looks good but if you want to be the best you have to beat the good teams, no matter what i'm always confident to win.

quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

enter image description here

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

@quikzyyy Lol, Wenger has been at Arsenal for 20 year now? Thats is pretty good in manager term. :P

JozeMourinho 8 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

@KanyeWest Why are you even here? Go back to 4chan and other weird sites

You do not share your opinion with others about football matters you just insult, hate and troll members in forums and in live score. Cancerous kid...

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@KanyeWest Why are you even here? Go back to 4chan and other weird sites

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

@Joze Is he so bad? I agree he wasn't very nice with me in this occasion (I thought it was a joke) but I don't see what he does on the rest of the forum so I really wouldn't know. Anyway, thanks for taking my defense. :D

KanyeWest 8 years ago
Real Madrid, United States 0 56

@JozeMourinho
I do not know what 4chan is. Since you know it is a weird website, you must frequent it a lot. Are you an admin there? I've noticed you cant take a joke, is it because you're Greek? Greece is a joke so you should be able to take a joke. Emobot7 did not get butthurt over my joke, so why are you upset?

You call me out for not sharing my opinion about the game, yet you did not share yours. Hypocrite much?It's o.k. though. I do know people like you. You're like a fart, makes noise and stink in the beginning, and disappear back to your closet later on.

This game was a joy to watch. Not as good as the Manchester derby, but still a really good game of football. GGs both teams.

chelsea8 8 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

@ kanye it's not the first time you've been disrespectful, i hope mods do their job on this site and actually start banning people like you.

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

So what about that game eh?

So much for Gary Cahill being good.

quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Delighted, but I guess the game would be totally something else if there was no Cahill mistake.

JozeMourinho 8 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

@KanyeWest Yeah I am pretty sure you do not know the site, that is why you come up with the most classic answer with it that gives you away. Greece is a joke? Greeks were living in houses when your ancestors we're hiding in caves. When Greeks were speaking a fluent language you were still shouting AH and OH.

I did not share an opinion because as a Chelsea fan I am biased.

Inbred kids....May as well name yourself KanyeLannister.

chelsea8 8 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

Cahill and ivanovic....... Still in our starting eleven.
If they don't get dropped after this game then they probably have abramovichs nudes. Like conte said, we are only good on paper.

I'm confident that when zouma and terry come back we'll be unstopable.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

@Chelsea8 Is Terry good again? Wasn't he bad last year? I sorry if this sound stupid, but I really haven't followed Chelsea at the beggining of the season. Anyway, I agree that when Zouma will be back, Chelsea will be much stronger.

chelsea8 8 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

@ emo Terry has always been good, last season he had some bad games but it was mostly cahill who pade mistakes.