Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Enrique leaving
amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Enrique just announced he will leave at the end of the season. Thoughts?

Comments
SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

KIlls the Barca season. Players don't have to prove themselves to the current manager any longer. They might to be fair, but usually a midseason announcement of endseason departure almost never sparks anything other than complacency.

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

At least on the positive side, Barcelona are being respectful and have chosen not to announce their new manager until July.

I'm looking at you, Man City.

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago Edited
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

WHY DO THEY ANNOUNCE THESE THINGS. they shouldn't. ruins the player-coach dynamic. interested to see who they bring in. probably koeman but hopefully not (not a fan). also this is kinda of a realistic affirmation that they aren't going far in the CL, but we already know that. a team like barca should always be in contention for the CL, also i wonder if this is because lio wants the club to prove to him that they have a good project going on so that he signs a new contract.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

WHY DO THEY ANNOUNCE THESE THINGS. they shouldn't. ruins the player-coach dynamic. interested to see who they bring in. probably koeman but hopefully not (not a fan).

Golefty 7 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

Maybe they announced it early to silence people that wanted Enrique out. Im sure there were people at the matches screaming for his termination and that cant be good for morale. Perhaps the players have also made it clear that he is not the coach for the job, and this will satisfy their complaints. I am merely speculating, . It is time that Barca had a new Manager imo, The state of their youth development alone would warrant that, but out of the cl at the round of 16 is not acceptable for barca

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Golefty made a good point here... I think thats the only reason he does that.

What ever the real deal behind that, thats a way classier move compare to Man City lollllllllll.

Although its rather weird

liomessi10 7 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

i hope it doesnt happen. he could still maybe turn thins around in la liga. and is it a badd thing not to win a champions league for 2 years? real madrid went like nearly 10 years without it!