Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Famous football icons!
nigelpayne 7 years ago
Manchester United, England 15 484

Basically let's chat about meeting famous footballers or managers. Has anyone ever met a major football icon in person?

Comments
Yvan21 7 years ago
0 440

Nah, they don't like visiting me under my rock :c Though I did have a friend who took a picture with Wenger in New Jersey lol

DarioUtd 7 years ago
Manchester United 27 493

Not sure if it counts as a footballer or a manager, but i've met, and hugged United's mascot, Fred The Red!! Lol! Hehe! :D

tuan_jinn 7 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

A. Robben in Eindhoven city center the Netherlands :). Quite a nice humble guy.

Got signed by Clarence Seedorf, and completely ignored by Kaka in the same hour (not to blame him, but he's not that friendly compare to other AC Milan players when we welcome them in the Netherlands, he completely ignored the fans while the others highfived or signed autographs)

@DarioUtd: lollllz I love those mascots...

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

A. Robben in Eindhoven the Netherlands :). Quite a nice humble guy

@DarioUtd: lollllz I love those mascots...

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11432

Screw this, someone get a plane ticket. XD But seriously, one of the biggest regret I will have was not invading the pitch of stade saputo to try to get a selfie with Drogba when he was still with us. :(

PS: Last thing is joke just to make it clear. :P

• History

Screw this, someone get a plane ticket. XD But seriously, one of the biggest regret I will have was not invading the pitch of stade saputo to try to get a selfie with Drogba when he was still with us. :(

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

@Emo: I totally thought you were serious,

before that last sentence bro :O LOLLLLL

DarioUtd 7 years ago
Manchester United 27 493

@tuan: Yeah i know! Lol, they are pretty funny things! :D

amir_keal 7 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

I got see the man Marc Overmars! He was a pretty cool guy. I also saw Robin Van Persie (may his soul rest in peace, wherever he is)

Life is short, but not worth it without seeing the legends Bergkamp and Henry! These guys are the real GOAT, whether you agree or not!!

tuan_jinn

Your too lucky. Robben is awesome bro!

DarioUtd

Some mascots are really funny. One of the mascots gave a referee a red card for his poor performance. I lost it haha.

• History

I got see the man Marc Overmars! He was a pretty cool guy. I also saw Robin Van Persie (may his soul rest in peace, wherever he is)

Life is short, but not worth it without seeing the legends Bergkamp and Henry! These guys are the real GOAT, whether you agree or not!!

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11432

@tuan_jinn Well, I do regret not getting a ticket to watch him play in Montreal though (even if that would have been very complicated for me to get) but I would never ever think of doing a pitch invasion, would be stupid. :P

@amir

(may his soul rest in peace, wherever he is)

Savage man. XD

• History

@tuan_jinn Well, I do regret not getting a ticket to watch him play in Montreal though (even if that would have been very complicated for me to get) but I would never ever think of doing a pitch invasion, would be stupid. :P

DarthFooty 7 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1099

Fun topic! Will be cool to see what more peeps say. :)

iHEARTfootball 7 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

Does Robbie from AFTV count lads? He's the biggest football icon there is. Can't beat that!

liomessi10 7 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

My aunt was in ashley coles class.
And my old science teacher taught sterling. He was a lazy student.
Both are 100% true

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

And my old science teacher taught sterling. He was a lazy student.

enter image description here

nigelpayne 7 years ago
Manchester United, England 15 484

i have a friend who was in the same class as Emil Heskey...they wud always b doing the same events on sports day and my friend always used to lose to Emil