Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Footballers Rich List 2012
Gennady 12 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

The game's highest-earning players from wages and sponsorship deals over the past 12 months.

1. Lionel Messi, Barcelona | £27.5m 

1. David Beckham | £26.2m 

1. Cristiano Ronaldo, Real Madrid | £24.3m  

1. Samuel Eto'o, Anzhi | £19.4m  

1. Wayne Rooney, Man Utd | £17.2m  

1. Sergio Aguero, Man City | £15.7m 

1. Yaya Toure, Man City | £14.7m 

1. Fernando Torres, Chelsea | £13.9m 

1. Kaka, Real Madrid | £12.9m 

1. Philipp Lahm, Bayern Munich | £11.9m 

What do you make of the highest-earning players and the money they have made over the last 12 months? Do you think the lucky 10 are deserving of their astronomical loots? 

Comments
thijsFCB 12 years ago
Barcelona, Netherlands 45 223

The amounts of money being spent in football these days are just ridiculous, that's all I'm saying

Blue_Moon 12 years ago
Manchester City, England 1 18

Next year Aguero will be on top of that list along side 9 other Manchester City players :D

Nico10 12 years ago
Barcelona, Moldova 38 290

Blue_Moon

Kun is not the best City's player. Yes he's the best 9 but not the best player... For me Silva is the man who give the soul and spirit in every match but he's too underrated. Than there's Toure Yaya and Hart. Kun is the 4th best player of city right now because he didn't do any important thing when Manchester City needed him in Champions, Europa league and another competitions.

JuanMata10 12 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

Torres!? undeserved..

SergioAguero 12 years ago
Manchester City, Iraq 3 51

@Nico10 , ''he didn't do any important hing when Manchester City Needed him in Champions , Europa league and other competitions'' Well i think you got that one wrong my friend. Aguero is one of the most important players in the squad. And Mancini always puts him in , and he lets Balotelli or Dzeko on the bench. And he even scored very very important goals in the Champions and Europa league ^_^

CR7_Madrid 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 8 27

Ihaveabbc 12 years ago
Liverpool, England 7 370

Beckham 26 mil?? WTF??? 

kenkichiotaka 12 years ago
Manchester United, Japan 47 1894

Ronaldo 3rd?

DiveMadrid 12 years ago
Real Madrid, England 2 52

Ihaveabbc Beckham dont earn that much from the team. You forgot he was always a "celebrity" more then a footballer. His high earning make sense as he does tons of advertisement. I mean he is more advertised then Henry in the United States and he is shit compared to him. Just a celebrity.

SuperRobinVanPersie 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 11 196

Messi is 12 years younger the Beckham and he has more than him. Imagine how much he'll have when he reaches Beckham's age..