Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}
Didn't find anything.
Home
Forum
Silly Football
Four last team in the CL!

So the four final team in the CL who are in the final are Monaco, Juventus, Atletico Madrid and Real Madrid. At first, I didn't thought anything of it but now, I realised those four got something in common. The color scheme of their kits, all of them has white in it as it main or secondary color. Ok, I know this is stupid but that made me think, why not have fun seeing the similiraty between those team. I'll begin.

Similarity between Juventus and Real Madrid:

• Both have 32 league title
  • Both are unbeaten in CL
  • Both of them played against a team wich was given a red card in the group stage (Sevilla and Sporting) and played a game in the knockout stage were their oponent had a red card in both league (Porto and Bayern).
  • Zidane, Real Madrid manager played for both side in his career.

Similarity between Monaco, Real and Atletico:

• Main striker are french (M'bappe, Benz, Griezmann)

Similarity between Monaco, Real and Juventus:

• All of them have a Colombian international (or former international) player in their side (Falcao, James, Cuadrado)

Similarity between all of them:

• All of those four have has more than one Brazilian in their team
  • All of those four also have at least one Croatian player in their side
  • None of the team number 7 or 10 are from the same nationality of their club (Juventus doesn't have a number ten anymore but the last one was french)

Player who played in the different team or in more than one of those four team:

• Higuain and Khedira both played at Madrid together at one point
  • Falcao played at Atletico before joining Monaco
  • Falcao, Higuain (and Augusto Fernández) all played at River Plate at one point (Falcao and Higuain played together a single year)
  • Morata played for Atletico youth side at first while Saul actually was part of Real Madrid youth team when he was younger.
  • Filipe Luis, Torres and Cuadrado played at Chelsea at one point and none really impressed :(
  • Both Carrasco and James played at Monaco together at one point

Woah, took more time that I thought to do that. :D Anyway, why don't you guy help me add some more. Try not to state too many obvious one however. :)

Showing previous versions of this text.
Comments
  • +1

Both Real and Juventus have won exactly 32 league titles.

[Manchester United, Netherlands]

Juv and Real both are unbeaten

[Arsenal, Netherlands]

I'm thinking that Juve will play Real and Monaco will play Atleti. I just don't want a Monaco Juve semi.

Why'd you mention that Both Filipe Luis and Cuadrado played at Chelsea at one point and the River Plate one? :v Aren't these facts restrictred to Madrid, Juventus, Atleti, and Monaco and their players only? If not, then should mention Torres played for Chelsea at one point too.

Also, Atletico, Monaco, and Juventus were all coached by Ranieri at some point. And, Zidane played for both Juventus and Madrid.

Also, Atletico, Monaco, and Juventus were all coached by Ranieri at some point.

@Yvan21 :O ... How the hell I forgot about Torres. #Facepalm. :(

Also, Falcao has played for Atleti and Monaco.

[Juventus, Argentina]

chelsea made some mistakes...

[Real Madrid, Bosnia-Herzegovina]

Real Madrid manager, Zinedine Zidane, has played for both Real Madrid and Juventus.

The current coach of Madrid, Zidane, has played for both Juve and Real.

© FootyRoom 2009 - 2017