Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Gil Manzano found a sign with the word 'thieves' on his car...
tiki_taka 7 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

enter image description here

The controversy from Jesus Gil Manzano's decision to award Real Madrid a penalty at Villarreal continued after the game as the referee found a sign attached to the windscreen of his car with the word 'Thieves' written on it.

He therefore had to add another element of observation to his match report.

It is important to remember that Fernando Roig, president of Villarreal, showed his disagreement after the match.
"Gil Manzano and his assistants have left with the bags of Real Madrid.," he told Radio MARCA.
"That is not good, it seems to me."
Clearly, the referee did not have his best night.

Now that ref that I suspect for a while of advantaging some teams and disadvantaging others precisely Barca is the ref that will officiate Barca next game, enough os enough he took already 4 points to Barca this season and gave Madrid 2 yesterday possibly 3 we will never know at 2-1 if Madrid would have scored... he also red carded Suarez for fun deniying him Copa del Rey final and added one match ban for protest...
With Mateu similar incidents have happened in the past, but the repeated incidents is too much know, the " mistakes " are deciding the outcome of a league now and from now, each controversy making noise in Spain has to be revealed since everyone love ref issues discussions mods included...

This must stop 🛑 specially at this level of competition deciding the outcome of big games...

Comments
Golazo111 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

So if ** can't win it must be fixed but if they get penalties all the time and win by kicking out players for no reason with red cards that's legit. OK

edit by mode: this is the last warning for these kind of words!

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

So if Uefalona can't win it must be fixed but if they get penalties all the time and win by kicking out players for no reason with red cards that's legit. OK

tiki_taka 7 years ago

Yeah " Uefalona " don't know who Get easiest draws each year, must be " Uefalona "

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

@Golazo

Just because Barca have generally been on the positive end of bs calls in the last decade or so doesn't make it ok when they seemingly get targeted. The whole reason why we as fans had a problem with uefalona in the first place was because it was wrong and unethical. If we turn our backs when it happens to them, then WE become wrong an unethical.

It's not hypocritical if it was protested from the start. And while for many fans it wasn't, that doesn't make it ok for people to view this is karma. It's still a wrong action.

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Golazo111 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Just because Barca have generally been on the positive end of bs calls in the last decade or so doesn't make it ok when they seemingly get targeted.

They are not targeted. Anyone normal has the right to buy anything outside his job. Basically it's a Barcelona fan making himself look like some victim here and making a conspiracy against his own favorite team.

First of all, it was a clear penalty, no question about it and I put several similar pictures of penalties given where the hand of the player that touched the ball was up, in a similar position.
The Henry handball was down which wasn't called and also Villareal's player that fell down and the ball hit him was also down meaning those calls are harder to make.

Pure fallacy to call out that penalty wrong and then make it a story where the only reason why Real Madrid won is because the ref is found later with a Real Madrid bag.

This penalty for Real Madrid is clear, but all those shady calls for Barcelona in Champions league for years in a row were all controversial and that's just by watching the game and not even taking a look how Platini loves Barcelona and how Blatter was trashtalking Cristiano Ronaldo while at the same time praising Messi.

Just last week or so Neymar dived and it was a penalty as usual, a known diver to everyone but it doesn't matter now does it since Real won by a penalty it must have been rigged...Give me a break, at least if someone from Villareal was to complain about it and not the direct rivals of Real Madrid as usual, though I didn't see any Sevilla fans crying about it.

• History

Just because Barca have generally been on the positive end of bs calls in the last decade or so doesn't make it ok when they seemingly get targeted.

They are not targeted. Anyone normal has the right to buy anything outside his job. Basically it's a Barcelona fan making himself look like some victim here and making a conspiracy against his own favorite team.

First of all, it was a clear penalty, no question about it and I put several similar pictures of penalties given where the hand of the player that touched the ball was up, in a similar position.
The Henry handball was down which wasn't called and also Villareal's player that fell down and the ball hit him was also down meaning those calls are harder to make.

Pure fallacy to call out that penalty wrong and then make it a story where the only reason why Real Madrid won is because the ref is found later with a Real Madrid bag.

This penalty for Real Madrid is clear, but all those shady calls for Barcelona in Champions league for years in a row were all controversial and that's just by watching the game and not even look how Platini loves Barcelona and how Blatter was trashtalking Cristiano Ronaldo while at the same time praising Messi.

Just last week or so Neymar dived and it was a penalty as usual, a known diver to everyone but it doesn't matter now does it since Real won by a penalty it must have been rigged...Give me a break, at least if someone from Villareal was to complain about it and not the direct rivals of Real Madrid as usual, though I didn't see any Sevilla fans crying about it.

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

Fuuuuuuuck I have to go watch a replay.

I watched the replay. Why do I take tiki's word for anything.

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

I have no problem with Villarreal complaining about it. They felt hard done by the call. We would complain too if we felt hard done by a call. But that call was fair in the eyes of many. Even if you think of it as unfair, having Barcelona fans complain about it whilst the entire UEFA and Barcelona conspiracy exists in front of everyone's eyes is ironic. You can blame the ref if you think the call was unfair. But raising topic of a conspiracy for Madrid to win the title when Neymar won a penalty (and the game) by a similarly shady call a couple weeks earlier is downright unfair.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Lets not talk about this anymore.

It was a harsh call, but different opinions show that it could be either way. Im on the side it was NOT a pen, but there are many think otherwise. So ok, its bad luck. And I can understand why Barcelona feels there is always favor toward Real while against them. Bit on the other hand, there also natural fans think its none sense and Barca also receives favor calls on occasions.

Ref is La Liga suck in general, lets leave it at that. And lets not raise further consipacy here.

JozeMourinho 7 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

Zero dignity.

Salahadin 7 years ago
Real Madrid, France 11 554

It was a pen, you can watch the replay and see it clearly. I won't go in on tiki because Bais is understandable in his shoes.
Was a great game hard fought until the last min. Many mistakes but in the end you could see the champions fight.
Hala Madrid

tiki_taka 7 years ago

The thing here is that nobody is following La liga and even the few liga supporters don't speak Spanish and probably don't watch sportive Spanish channel. I'm not the only one talking about it, whole country does atm from a way or another...
At the opposite of Jose,buthurt since 2009, Mourinho or others i don't blame the team nor the players, its not their fault, i wont hate Madrid for that, wishing them defeat does not mean hate and they do exactly the same.
Im targeting Spanish league excecutives....

Im not stupid enough to hate a player or a team because a ref didn't his job let this to Jozemourinho and co, but this season we got goals denied for fun, PKs forgotten, offsides And then I watch Madrid games and see the opposite...

@joze I know I'm stealing your victim posture, your favourite since 2009 but doesn't mean I will scream it for ages, next season and it's forgotten when Madrid will got their title and ref will get back their fairness.
Wait a little, the éternel victim of football will get back to you don't be jealous I know it's your favorite but putting pressure on this Madrid ref is what Barca fans are doing in Spain, to have a fair refreing vs Celta, only small mentalities keep looking to the past...

tiki_taka 7 years ago Edited

And the article was from Marca, a pro Madrid press I'm not inventing it...

Sun it's not MY WORD, if half of the bad calls was touching an English club let's take a rondom club ohhh Chelsea, planet Football would have been stopped and you Would here conspiracies for decades. But these would be considered good conspiracies...

• History

And the article was from Marca, a pro Madrid press I'm not inventing it...

tiki_taka 7 years ago

JozeMourinho 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

It was a penalty.
Villareal 2nd goal was offside.

• History

It was a penalty.
Villareal 2nd goal was offside.

tiki_taka 7 years ago

AND THEY COUNTED THE DENIED GOAL OF SOCIEDAD AT 1-1 FOR SOCIEDAD. NOW -2 for Madrid in Villareal game.

WHY SHOULD I COMPLAIN ? Only Chelsea has the right to ask Joze...

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

This is like a bitchy old couple bringing up everything bad their significant other has done over the period of their marriage.

For the specific game last week, it was a pen. Handball in the box, arm high in an unnatural position, opposing team's player was prevented for obtaining the ball, checks all the boxes. All the outrage in the world doesn't change that.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

discussion closed

Discussion Closed