Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Golden Boy 2017 - shortlist
Croatian 7 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

Hello guys, I wanted to share this shortlist for Golden Boy award. Last year it was Renato Sanches who won it, this year competition is even bigger. So who do you think will win it?
enter image description here

Who do you think will win Golden Boy? (from best candidates)

Comments
amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Croatian

Scoring in the eredivisie doesn't mean anything. De Ligt potentially costed us a world cup. He's not bad, but certainly not on the caliber of earning the golden boy.

Golden boy reward has only been won by forwards and midfielders since 2003. Crazy.

JuanMata10 7 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

These lists are always way too long, I'd limit them to

• Gigi Donnarumma
  • Theo Hernandez
  • Tom Davies
  • Amadou Diawara
  • Kai Havertz
  • Manuel Locatelli
  • Mikel Oyarzabal
  • Youri Tielemans
  • Ousmané Dembele
  • Kasper Dolberg
  • Christian Pulisic
  • Justin Kluivert
  • Kylian Mbappe

I expected more from Emre Mor, Ruben Neves, Renato Sanches, J-K Augustin, Breel Embolo, Christopher Nkunku and Marcus Rashford this season. A. Isak and Gabriel Jesus haven't played enough games to judge them.

Mbappé is obviously the man of the moment and is probably going to win the award, but I'd choose Ousmané Dembele.

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11432

@JuanMata I agree with that list but why you spell Ousmane Dembélé with the é at the wrong place? XD

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@JuanMata I agree with that list but why you spell Ousmane Dembélé with the é and the e inverted? XD

JuanMata10 7 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

lol sorry, I don't speak Croissant :D

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Monsieur JuanMata10 Et bien, you should, le Croissant is le language of le future. ;P

Croatian 7 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

@amir_keal, yeah it's obvious he won't win it. But I don't think any 17 year old defender is mature enough to be played against decent opponents from start. It isn't his fault that Blind played him in most important game in qualifications yet. There is Hoedt, van Dijk and de Vrij, if any of them can't be used he could take any Eredivisie cb.

@JuanMata, still probably obvious who will win it. Last year it was different and there were more candidates. Criminal that Sanches won and both Sane and Donnarumma went unnoticed.