Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Is Nike declining?
MrGoooool 7 years ago
Liverpool, Mexico 27 580

As we know, Nike is one of the biggest sportswear company atm. But recently they started to become lazy. For example
enter image description here

Also, they made this one last season for my mexican club's, Club America, centenary. Why Nike? Why?

Imagine having this for your club's centenary? This made us look like a joke. They even use this template last season

After this, Nike became dead to me.

Comments
Bucker 7 years ago
Arsenal, England 0 11

So? Every sportswear brand does this usually. Look at adidas last season their Chelsea, Bayern and juventus kits all had the similar style the only things they change is the collar and add different patterns such as stripes. All other brands such as puma, under armour etc alll do the same.

DarthFooty 7 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1101

This is just a phase in what can be applied to the kit itself right now. The material used in making these things are so far ahead of where it was and it affects what can or cant be applied. Right now, Nike is driven on the technology to help make the kit better for the athlete and environment, which costs design options...... For Now!

Personally, I don't care much for the cost of the kits and wished they would be more reasonable in price, but peeps keep buying them, thus supply and demand right?

Lastely, some teams want certain styles for their kits and go round and round with the manufacturer's until some sort of compromise is made. I know you will see a shift again in some sweet jerseys, and that goes for all manufactorers.

nigelpayne 7 years ago
Manchester United, England 15 484

A 5 year old could design a better jersey than Nike!

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

not many teams wants 763 rainbow colors, I'd still take Nike over Puma any day. However you're still right, they need a bit of creativity.

legends16 7 years ago
Chelsea, England 39 783

Anybody's thoughts on who makes the better boots, Adidas or Nike?

I always used to be a Nike man for boots but the really liked the Adidas ACE 16 and ended up buying the Adidas ACE 16+ Purecontrol boots, which have been really good. I had been on Nike Hypervenom's, but prefer the new Adidas's. The ACE 17s look great too.

nigelpayne 7 years ago Edited
Manchester United, England 15 484

@legends i keep changing from Nike to Adidas and back every time i get new boots...prefer Adidas styling but Nike are better fit for me

really like the new black nemeziz boots with rainbow Adidas stripes

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@legends i keep changing from Nike to Adidas and back every time i get new boots...prefer Adidas styling but Nike are better fit for me

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I was always on Nike mercurial, very thin, perfectly fit to my feet. Only problem it had was if some scumbag jump on your foot you will definitely feel it a lot.

DarthFooty 7 years ago Edited
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1101

@Legends16 After some very extensive testing with both brands, I myself have gone back and forth a bit with what I considered the better boot. Todays versions are positionally geared, designed for speed, quickness, lightweight, directional change creation.

At the end of the day for me, Nike has been the better boot. I was involved in heavy testing for the first Hypervenom, Magista, and Tiempo. Given my wide ass feet, the Mercurial line was never a focus, but I did really like the Vapor versions and have a pair of the Superfly.

My all time favorite footy boot is still the Total 90 II. It had everything I needed in a boot and has not yet come to me matched for my style of play.

Given they are not made anymore and actually shifted into two different boots, I wear the newest Hypervenom Phantom III. This verion brought back what I loved about the first version, and continued to puch the plate design for performance enhancement. Since I like the color style more for the Women's version, and that they are the same boot inside and out, I actually play in these currently.

Total 90 II

Hypervenom Phantom III

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Legends16 After some very extensive testing with both brands, I myself have gone back and forth a bit with what I considered the better boot. Todays versions are positionally geared, designed for speed, quickness, lightweight, directional change creation.

At the end of the day for me, Nike has been the better boot. I was involved in heavy testing for the first Hypervenom, Magista, and Tiempo. Given my wide ass feet, the Mercurial line was never a focus, but I did really like the Vapor versions and have a pair of the Superfly.

My all time favorite footy boot is still the Total 90 II. It had everything I needed in a boot and has not yet come to me matched for my style of play.

Given they are not made anymore and actually shifted into two different boots, I wear the newest Hypervenom Phantom III. This verion brought back what I loved about the first version, and continued to puch the plate design for performance enhancement. Since I like the color style more for the Women's version, and that they are the same boot inside and out, I actually play in these currently.

Total 90 II