Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

I've had enough of Barca. Suggestions?
ramaboy10 7 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

So I've supported Barcelona for a long time now but I get a lot of stick from my friends from supporting a Spanish team when I live in london. I also have missed a lot of football as I've been studying and w*nking a lot (One of these is true... ;) )

I live down the road from the emirates stadium and white hart lane is about 30 minutes by bus so should i just pick one of them to support? Or just go to madrid or some sh*t?

I mean I love Messi and Iniesta and all but I just can't be arsed anymore...

Comments
SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

You don't pick your team, your team picks you. If your identity has moved on from Barca, that's something only you will know.

Golefty 7 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

or just go to mardrid or some shit? lol is this another APril fools?

liomessi10 7 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

opened 3 threads just now. all april fools.
and i just came to the forum to post an april fool...

Amerr30 7 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, Bosnia-Herzegovina 56 616

This must be an April Fools thing but you can still support Barcelona if you really like them. You don't have to live in the city to support the team. Is there anything about Barcelona that you identify with?

For instance, I've been supporting Real Madrid for decades. I cannot just one day decide hey, I don't live in Madrid. I can't support them. In my case, it started in 90's with their infusion of Balkan players. Mijatovic, Robert Prosinecki, and Davor Suker were the reason I started supporting them. Not to mention the fact that I was a big fan of el phenomeno (R9), and Zidane. Both joined later but it solidified my support. Not to mention Elvir Baljic, who I know only played for them a season.

On top of supporting Real, I also supported a local team in Turkey while I grew up there. Fenerbahce SK was the local team I supported which was based in Istanbul, the city I lived in from 1992 to 2000. There's nothing wrong in supporting more than one club.

I suggest supporting a local club and Barcelona, this way you won't be "arsed" but you'll still be able to support the team you like.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

This must be an April Fools thing but you can still support Barcelona if you really like them. You don't have to live in the city to support the team. Is there anything about Barcelona that you identify with?

For instance, I've been supporting Real Madrid for decades. I cannot just one day decide hey, I don't live in Madrid. I can't support them. In my case, it started in 90's with their infusion of Balkan players. Mijatovic, Robert Prosinecki, and Davor Suker were he reason I started supporting them. Not to mention the fact that I was a big fan of el phenomeno (R9), and Zidane. Both joined later but it solidified my support. Not to mention Elvir Baljic, who I know only played for them a season.

On top of supporting Real, I also supported a local team in Turkey while I grew up there. Fenerbahce SK was the local team support which was based in Istanbul, the city I lived in from 1992 to 2000. There's nothing wrong in supporting more than one club.

I suggest supporting a local club and Barcelona, this way you won't be "arsed" but you'll still be able to support the team you like.

For instance, I've been supporting Real Madrid for decades. I cannot just one day decide hey, I don't live in Madrid. I can't support them. In my case, it started in 90's with their infusion of Balkan players. Mijatovic, Robert Prosinecki, and Davor Suker were the reason I started supporting them. Not to mention the fact that I was a big fan of el phenomeno (R9), and Zidane. Both joined later but it solidified my support. Not to mention Elvir Baljic, who I know only played for them a season.

On top of supporting Real, I also supported a local team in Turkey while I grew up there. Fenerbahce SK was the local team support which was based in Istanbul, the city I lived in from 1992 to 2000. There's nothing wrong in supporting more than one club.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Lol nice try

chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

Don't stop supporting barca! Barcelona is a great club with a beautifull filosophy and with amazing players!
Your friends are idiots, just be yourself.

chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

I'm an idiot that got baited lol well played

KTBFFHSWE 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

Don't stop supporting barca! Barcelona is a great club with a beautifull filosophy and with amazing players!
Your friends are idiots, just be yourself.

You posted your aprils fools a day late mate

chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

@ ktbffhswe haha c'mon man i was being serious